PDA

View Full Version : Control problems using UMD emulator on 1.5. Serious Help Needed

meph984
September 3rd, 2007, 22:46
OK, i have been trying this for ages now, and am no further forward.

I have a white PSP 1.5 FW, running dev hook 0.22 and UMD emulator 0.8c. Now i have no problems loading the games i want to play, that's easy. My problem is that when i go to play burnout legends the cursor continuously scrolls down the screen, i cannot get into the game as i cannot get it to move up, when i push up on the d-pad the curor simply stops, when i let go it scrolls again. NFS rivals, the car pulls to the left and again the cursor scrolls down by itself, same with dynasty warriors and NFS most wanted. Original umds are fine, no problems and i can navigate the menu fine also. Am i missing something or is it just a compatibility problem with my PSP? The board is TA-082 and is not a jap PSP, unsure if it is US or Euro though. Please if anyone knows what is wrong or has had the same prob i would love to remedy this so i can get to playing.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

SSaxdude
September 4th, 2007, 00:53
Ever heard of the rules here at DCEmu?

Dlaub25
September 4th, 2007, 02:40
I had the same problem it was from when i changed my faceplate one of the screws on the back wasnt tight enough the joystick relys on these to stay centered try tightening all the ones you can access from the back with out going under the batt cover, Also the is an app called joysens that allows you to recalibrate and adjust the sensitivity of your joy pad

SSaxdude
September 5th, 2007, 01:36
As for the OP, you aren't supposed to ask for help using isos. If the problem you have is with the analog stick (not using isos) then look at this guide: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=42638
And while you're at it upgrade to 3.52 M33. 1.5 is so old.

mike_jmg
September 6th, 2007, 06:11
yeah, did you ever heard of custom firmware, give it a try devhook is old school, it's way easier use 3.52M33