PDA

View Full Version : M3 DS Simply Homebrew Support

96BiT
September 4th, 2007, 02:20
Hi,
Before I buy it, I was wondering how the homebrew support on the M3 is. Can you use homebrew that uses other files? (i.e. Warcraft: Tower Defense, Emulators and ScummVM?) Also, how do I BACKUP my DS games to play on the M3? I can't just download them because I want to play on Nintendo WFC! Thanks for helping!:thumbup: :thumbup:
Also can I play download/multicard play on the M3 with people who own the original game or use download play? Thanks!!

kcajblue
September 4th, 2007, 02:45
homebrew support is good on it of course.

and please DO NOT talk about roms here at this site.
its against the rules.

96BiT
September 4th, 2007, 23:19
Thanks for the tip! And, OK I won't talk about you-know-whats.
But still can you tell me more about its homebrew support, I heard it can't use homebrew accept Moonshell, that needs to access other files. I have limited funds so I really want acard that can do everything I want.
Thx fo any help!!

DanTheManMS
September 5th, 2007, 03:52
Dunno where you heard that, but the R4 and M3 Simply have very good homebrew compatibility.

96BiT
September 6th, 2007, 03:15
Thx. I think I will get an M3 adn I may even develop a few games!:thumbup:

ButterBeer121
September 9th, 2007, 00:13
Also can I play download/multicard play on the M3 with people who own the original game or use download play? Thanks!!
Hmmm...

I had the same question, and lets just say that the M3/R4 is a great product.:thumbup:

Jahed
September 10th, 2007, 19:03

Download/Multicard play works fine on the R4, I don't own a M3 but it's similar to the R4 so I guess it should also work.