PDA

View Full Version : Strange Issue With Burning.

SketcHacker
September 4th, 2007, 05:51
Years ago i used the older DiscJuggler to burn many of my DC games. well, i use the SAME methods i used back then, and nothing works. all my old burns work fine, but new burns dont. i have tried this on 6 different computers. the sucessfull ones was burned on an OLD crap laptop.

Heres what i did for all my .CDI? images.

Open discjuggler 3.50 818
I select Mode 1...and also tried Mode 2....RAW write. and CD-DA.
Thats how i burned my old games years ago. which still work. but burning those same games, and others, they refuse to work.

SO, i tried out this bootdreams 61 proggy with no results.

I have read all the guides, tried all the settings. i know some burners may not work with it, but i did have that old laptop and burned using all the same stuff to no avail. on my newer PC, what am i doing wrong? has there been any NEW discoveries or something? i just dont understand why my DC games work, accept NEWLY burned ones. the games working shows it isnt my DC?

Elven6
September 4th, 2007, 16:29
No piracy talk on these forums!

cal360
September 4th, 2007, 16:33
This site is against piracy SHOO.

SketcHacker
September 4th, 2007, 21:31
When did i mention piracy? unless this forum has turned into a HOMEBREW burn chat only, i didnt.
DCEmu forums is the ones who showed me how to burn my old games in the first place. as a matter of fact, you guys still have GUIDES on burning dreamcast games.....so when i ask WHAT is my issue when i burn my games, its piracy? lol oookk....

No where did i mention DOWNLOADING copyrighted content...i simply asked a HARDWARE question and announced that the guides YOU GUYS OFFER did nothing for me. so how come you can mention burning methods, but i cant?

SketcHacker
September 4th, 2007, 21:39
Looking at other peopes post, i see when BACKUPS are mentioned you guys flip your script, so, allow me to REFINE my question:

Since you guys offer GUIDES on burning cds...oddly enough, im asking a HARDWARE question. lets just IMAGINE its my homebrew, how come when i burn my HOMEBREW games the same way i did back in the day, it doesnt work now? like YOUR guides have said, i burned at lowest speed, i used DJ, select RAW WRITE etc. and nothing.