PDA

View Full Version : lol so i guess im an admin now

Buddy4point0
September 4th, 2007, 11:45
lol i got on this morning to find this in my pm box

welcome to join our affiliate at digimartz.com

Dear Buddy4point0,

As we know, you are a senior member at dcemu.co.uk, so Digimartz.com wish to work together with you soon, with the hope that you can join our affiliate, bringing profit for both of us.

You only need to put the link of our website on your blog, your website, forum topic, forum signature etc… to recommend our website to all the visitors in forum, to all of your readers, or to the related people accordingly, who are just searching for the products we sold. Anyone who follow your link to our website and do a purchase, your will earn 3% commission,It’s very simple to earn money this way, isn’t it?

Digimartz.com has partnered with the leading affiliate networks - Shareasale.com to offer the highest quality affiliate programs available and to make sure that your com commission will be sent punctually with no owing.

It's free to be a digimartz Affiliate without any risk, sign up now and try it out! The commission can be paid to you as long as you have a paypal account or bank account.

If you have any questions please contact us by email:[email protected].

Regards,
Winnie
Digimartz Support Center
www.digimartz.com

lol @ asking for affiliation from non-admin.:D

Mr. Shadow
September 4th, 2007, 11:48
(shrugs shoulders) YES! HomebrewHeavn is better then this place, they they know your an admin but they got cofused with this place. :rofl: Which makes us equal i guess....wait hold the phone, they just said your a senoir memeber NOT an admin.

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 16:48
lol i got on this morning to find this in my pm box

lol @ asking for affiliation from non-admin.:D

fyww611 has got to be Chinese or something, only the Chinese stoop so low as to actually bug people like that. They didn't say admin to you, they said Senior Member...

...They know you've been here a while, they've been stalking you! lmao :rofl:

JKKDARK
September 4th, 2007, 16:56
I also received that message. We are famous!

wraggster
September 4th, 2007, 16:58
damn they spammed a lot of people with that message.

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 16:59
I also received that message. We are famous!

How can you receive messages when you don't empty your inbox? :confused:

damn they spammed a lot of people with that message.

They didn't get me! :p

Triv1um
September 4th, 2007, 21:07
I got it too.

SnesR0X
September 4th, 2007, 22:05
I didn't, I'm glad I guess :p

Darksaviour69
September 4th, 2007, 22:37
i got that pm last week, and soully got it twice.

fyww611 just earned himself a banning for spamming ;)

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 22:41
i got that pm last week, and soully got it twice.

fyww611 just earned himself a banning for spamming ;)

That's a pity... NOT!

But I never received the message, I somehow feel left out! :(

Mr. Shadow
September 4th, 2007, 22:57
You have invislbe mod on your usercp thats why.

JKKDARK
September 4th, 2007, 23:11
How can you receive messages when you don't empty your inbox? :confused:

Actually I have 70 messages ;)

wolfpack
September 4th, 2007, 23:28
i guess i didnt get it cuz i dont post a whole lot around here, but just enough to show THE BRANDONATOR LIVES!.... meaning me... i live... go me.... yeaaaaaa..... okay ill stop now

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 23:36
Actually I have 70 messages ;)

Now I've just had the privilege to finally send a junk message to your inbox, after waiting a long time for you to actually delete a few messages! lol :)

kcajblue
September 4th, 2007, 23:53
lol. i just got back from school.
i got the pm too.

VampDude
September 5th, 2007, 00:25
lol. i just got back from school.
i got the pm too.

Everyone got it but me, I feel more left out than the day I couldn't go on the school trip when I was younger due to a day of detention :(

kcajblue
September 5th, 2007, 00:33
Everyone got it but me, I feel more left out than the day I couldn't go on the school trip when I was younger due to a day of detention :(there you go.

Dear Kcajblue VampDude,

As we know, you are a senior member at dcemu.co.uk, so Digimartz.com wish to work together with you soon, with the hope that you can join our affiliate, bringing profit for both of us.

You only need to put the link of our website on your blog, your website, forum topic, forum signature etc… to recommend our website to all the visitors in forum, to all of your readers, or to the related people accordingly, who are just searching for the products we sold. Anyone who follow your link to our website and do a purchase, your will earn 3% commission,It’s very simple to earn money this way, isn’t it?

Digimartz.com has partnered with the leading affiliate networks - Shareasale.com to offer the highest quality affiliate programs available and to make sure that your com commission will be sent punctually with no owing.

It's free to be a digimartz Affiliate without any risk, sign up now and try it out! The commission can be paid to you as long as you have a paypal account or bank account.

Regards,
Winnie
Digimartz Support Center
www.digimartz.com

---------------

they capitalized the k in kcajblue.
i dont know why people do that.

VampDude
September 5th, 2007, 00:50
there you go.

Dear Kcajblue VampDude,

Regards,
Winnie
Digimartz Support Center
www.digimartz.com

---------------

they capitalized the k in kcajblue.
i dont know why people do that.

But it's not the same as actually receiving the actual message from the sender, it's like being given a magazine/comicbook that someone has read before and then given to you! :(

lol

wolfpack
September 5th, 2007, 01:14
But it's not the same as actually receiving the actual message from the sender, it's like being given a magazine/comicbook that someone has read before and then given to you! :(

lol

ill send you one for shits and giggles if you want:rolleyes:

VampDude
September 5th, 2007, 12:40
ill send you one for shits and giggles if you want:rolleyes:

If you want to! lol :p

hey hey hey,

VampDude, you can't say that. Chinese stoop is low?
you don't know how big the Stoop of Tianan Men is?

come on, you can't say like that way. do you know?

What are you yabbering on about? At least make some sense! ???

Kaiser
September 5th, 2007, 17:51
Well that answers our question. I hope that ban stung.

DarthPaul
September 5th, 2007, 19:12
I received that too. I'm a member of Digimartz now! It's so cool. This is the good-bye DCEmu. Now I'll be a senior member of Digimartz..

Buddy4point0
September 5th, 2007, 20:03
I received that too. I'm a member of Digimartz now! It's so cool. This is the good-bye DCEmu. Now I'll be a senior member of Digimartz..

yea me too! yay its awsome guys man i love this site, sooo much better than dcemu n00b

Mr. Shadow
September 5th, 2007, 20:37
[not a joke]yeah i me everyone here is so uptight and stuff you can't even wiggle your fingers with an infraction.[/not a joke]

Buddy4point0
September 6th, 2007, 00:02
im not gonna lie, mr. shadow ur starting to get anoying alwayas putting down dcemu and saying that elseware is sooooo much better. STOP IT, please.

also im gonna have to disagree with you there, i think the mods here are extreamly fair, understanding, and nice people

VampDude
September 6th, 2007, 00:35
im not gonna lie, mr. shadow ur starting to get anoying alwayas putting down dcemu and saying that elseware is sooooo much better. STOP IT, please.

I don't think he knows how to stop, if he does he would've stopped what he's doing a long time ago.

Mr. Shadow
September 6th, 2007, 21:05
OK fine im stopping im to busy with school and stuff so their bye.

VampDude
September 6th, 2007, 21:20
OK fine im stopping im to busy with school and stuff so their bye.

BYE THEN... HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS ON YOUR WAY TO SCHOOL! :rofl:

Mr. Shadow
September 6th, 2007, 21:30
Shadows don't feel pain.^_^

wolfpack
September 6th, 2007, 21:35

and this is why you all shouldnt do drugs folks:rolleyes:

VampDude
September 6th, 2007, 23:32

and this is why you all shouldnt do drugs folks:rolleyes:

A lesson to us all, and also...

http://www.futureofthebook.org/sivavaidhyanathan/archives/warning-sign-generator.php.gif

DarthPaul
September 7th, 2007, 03:10
yea me too! yay its awsome guys man i love this site, sooo much better than dcemu n00b

So I'm a noob?
I challenge you... LET'S DUEL!!!

DimensionT
September 7th, 2007, 04:31
So I'm a noob?
I challenge you... LET'S DUEL!!!

LMAO!!! I just pictured Darth Maul and Yoshi slapping eachother with leather gloves... :rofl:

Shadowblind
September 7th, 2007, 04:40
DCEmu sure has gotton a bit more spam as of late. From Health prescriptions to freakish digital circuses theres something to be said for people with no life.

Buddy4point0
September 7th, 2007, 20:13
DCEmu sure has gotton a bit more spam as of late. From Health prescriptions to freakish digital circuses theres something to be said for people with no life.

yea, ive noticed that since ive come back to offtopic (2 days ago) many people treat it like junk, and post hundreds of times for no reason. kinda anoying and there normally just doing it for postcount.

VampDude
September 7th, 2007, 22:52
yea, ive noticed that since ive come back to offtopic (2 days ago) many people treat it like junk, and post hundreds of times for no reason. kinda anoying and there normally just doing it for postcount.

And only one person comes to mind on this subject! "Mr.Shadow"

Mr. Shadow
September 7th, 2007, 23:18
Like i cant see white print, poor effort Vampdude.

cal360
September 7th, 2007, 23:53
Mr. Shadow (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/member.php?u=224121) have you sped you avatar up or is it me.

VampDude
September 8th, 2007, 00:25
Like i cant see white print, poor effort Vampdude.

I expected you to see it, well done you can now pick a toy from the 0-3 year olds section! :rofl: RETARD!

TeenDev
September 8th, 2007, 01:58
They spammed all the coders... :'(

JPJunkie
September 8th, 2007, 10:08
How many times has Mr Shadow aka Vampbri-n said he is gonna leave for good?
Also is making multiple accounts an offence? (Just wondered as I thought someone said that)

Mr. Shadow
September 8th, 2007, 11:48
I expected you to see it, well done you can now pick a toy from the 0-3 year olds section! :rofl: RETARD!

I got a stuffed Metroid.:thumbup: :rofl:

Shadowblind
September 8th, 2007, 15:40
They spammed all the coders... :'(

Lol, not me. Im not known though.

Mr. Shadow
September 8th, 2007, 17:29
Lol, not me. Im not known though.

I know you man.:thumbup:

VampDude
September 8th, 2007, 19:02
How many times has Mr Shadow aka Vampbri-n said he is gonna leave for good?
Also is making multiple accounts an offence? (Just wondered as I thought someone said that)

Making multiple accounts is an offense (a bannable offense), and I think he's said that he's going to leave something like 4 times now.

I got a stuffed Metroid.:thumbup: :rofl:

Sorry, but I don't think this toy is in your mental age range.

http://www.dbzshop.com/joy01.jpg

Mr. Shadow
September 8th, 2007, 19:08
I know, i guess your suposed to kill it before you put it on your head....i feel light headed.

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 00:27
I know, i guess your suposed to kill it before you put it on your head....i feel light headed.

Whatever that meant? Oh well, I guess I will still get a reply from you.