PDA

View Full Version : The "Other Filipino Guy Petition" thread

sourced
September 4th, 2007, 15:12
Who here agrees with me that my title should be changed to "The other filipino guy" cmon, im proud to be filipino, and to be a member of dcemu. and i live in the philippines(used to live in california, but moved back here last year and moving back to the states next next year) :thumbup: andddd, i can speak fluent tagalog, i guess that gives me the right to be calles (the other filipino guy)

whos got my back on this? i know kcajblue does. he suggested the title.

now, let me flatter the admins. :rofl:

*oh great admins of unmeasurable power and infinite knowledge, please i beg of thee to grant me with the title of "The Other Filipino Guy". i humbly ask for this request with all of my heart and thank you for your most precious time**bow**gives offerings*

"sige na po, gawin niyo akong other filipino guy"
(please, make me the other filipino guy)

JKKDARK
September 4th, 2007, 15:13
PM an admin

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 15:16
I don't agree, you need to earn respect to get a custom title. If anyone around here deserves a title it should be me! :D

sourced
September 4th, 2007, 15:20
but you do have a title. :(

edit: vamp just loves crushing my dreams. :(

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 15:25
but you do have a title. :(

edit: vamp just loves crushing my dreams. :(

I do, but it's a post count related title and not a respect given custom title which people seem to think that they are just handed out to everyone who asks...

...The way to get a custom title is to stop complaining, and then to gain some respect from the staff.

sourced
September 4th, 2007, 15:31
aw. well it was worth a try. but seriously, vamp does deserve a title. XD

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 16:22
aw. well it was worth a try. but seriously, vamp does deserve a title. XD

I do, but I never go on about custom titles. If I was to get one, it would be down to if I deserved to have one and only an admin can make that decision.

JPJunkie
September 4th, 2007, 17:06
Why do you want it that bad you could always just put it in your sig

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 17:19
Why do you want it that bad you could always just put it in your sig

He wants to live in Kcajblue's shadow, Kcaj is "The Filipino Guy" and Sourced wants to be "The Other Filipino Guy" for some reason? :confused:

SnesR0X
September 4th, 2007, 19:11
No, I don't think so. There are probably other people proud of their countries but it wouldn't really be fair to give it to you without much reason.

Mr. Shadow
September 4th, 2007, 20:08
I do, but it's a post count related title and not a respect given custom title which people seem to think that they are just handed out to everyone who asks...

...The way to get a custom title is to stop complaining, and then to gain some respect from the staff.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Look at me, what respect do i have.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JPJunkie
September 4th, 2007, 20:11
Lol thats true!:D

Look at the poll only 1 person has said yes! (and thats probably just himself voting) :rofl:

Mr. Shadow
September 4th, 2007, 20:13
I see you found invisble mode in your usercp, anyway im going to ask if kaiser can make it "Vampbri-n reincarnated". :rofl:

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 20:18
Look at me, what respect do i have.

None whatsoever, Kaiser only set that as your title so you couldn't pretend who you wasn't.

I see you found invisble mode in your usercp, anyway im going to ask if kaiser can make it "Vampbri-n reincarnated". :rofl:

Why? Nobody will do you any favors, and especially not that you are Vampbri-n and using a different username.

Mr. Shadow
September 4th, 2007, 20:21
:rofl: yeah well i can hope can i? I might go back to being Vampbri-n but what good does it do? nothing........:rofl: Respect....meh i figure i don't need it, its just a forum.

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 20:28
:rofl: yeah well i can hope can i? I might go back to being Vampbri-n but what good does it do? nothing........:rofl:

You do know that you will be banned for using multiple accounts don't you, it is against DCEmu's rules of only one account per user which I had been told 7 months ago by Cap'n1time when I was using another account aswell as this one.

Mr. Shadow
September 4th, 2007, 20:33
bring it :rofl: i gave my accounts away to other people, they ain't mine anymore. Besides its just a forum.

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 20:46
bring it :rofl: i gave my accounts away to other people, they ain't mine anymore. Besides its just a forum.

You can get banned for that also, another forum rule is that only one person to use an account. Wow, any admin/moderator to be reading this thread will be in the mind to be banning you on the spot!

Mr. Shadow
September 4th, 2007, 20:50
Them let them, i no longer have an atatchment to this place. Nice meeting you an being your "rival" although i lost. Good bye DCEMU.(waves)

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 20:52
Them let them, i no longer have an atatchment to this place. Nice meeting you an being your "rival" although i lost. Good bye DCEMU.(waves)

Are you going then? Goodbye!

Mr. Shadow
September 4th, 2007, 20:55
not yet until i see the ban sign on my rank. :rofl:

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 20:58
not yet until i see the ban sign on my rank. :rofl:

That's a shame, I thought you would leave on your own accord.

Mr. Shadow
September 4th, 2007, 21:06
I have to enjoy with what freedom i have even if its very little.

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 21:11
I have to enjoy with what freedom i have even if its very little.

And freedom to you is spamming, between your Vampbri-n and Mr.Shadow accounts you have made a total of roughly 1200 posts without subtracting the posts that were deleted from your Vampbri-n post count. You are an arse, and nobody here likes you so go back to wherever you came from.

Mr. Shadow
September 4th, 2007, 21:13
Nice to meet you to^_^ its been nice arguing with you over the history, however i have left something on people. What you ask? Well look at the sigs.

Vampbri-n
September 4th, 2007, 21:16
And i would love t ogo back to the lovly depths of junk but im lokced out like a hobo.

Shrygue
September 4th, 2007, 21:24
Begging for a custom user title will not get you one, sourced.