PDA

View Full Version : Dead Rising 2 rumours resurface

Shrygue
September 4th, 2007, 21:05
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=171305)

The Tokyo Game Show is coming up, which means the rumour fires surrounding what we are and aren't going to see are already well aflame - the latest title under the crosshair being a sequel to Capcom's Dead Rising.

According to internet reports, the sequel will be making a brief appearance at the Japanese event later this month, alongside Capcom's already announced lineup of Devil May Cry 4 and others.

Interesting, the always reliable word on the net says that the second Zombie basher won't be exclusive to Xbox 360 either, which backs up Capcom's commitment to getting the most out of its franchises.

If they do make the sequel, lets hope it doesn't share the first's stupid, bloody useless save system (... and breath).

We're currently chasing Capcom for its own speculation, but we doubt we'll have much to give you. The show kicks off on September 20 - we'll see you there.

Man
September 6th, 2007, 02:15
I hope its Xbox 360 exclusive, its an awsome game and it should stay on an awsome system !

SnesR0X
September 6th, 2007, 04:13
I hope its Xbox 360 exclusive, its an awsome game and it should stay on an awsome system !

Same here, I loved the first one, bring on more zombies! :D

10shu
September 6th, 2007, 10:46

who care if it s exclusive or not...let everybody join the fun...

anyway i don t care... I own the 3 system so i ll just get the better version (probably the 360)

Shadowblind
September 6th, 2007, 13:31
No, not just 360 exclusive! I want it on the PC too!!!

Wh00t, I hope these rumours are true!

SnesR0X
September 7th, 2007, 10:31
No, not just 360 exclusive! I want it on the PC too!!!

Wh00t, I hope these rumours are true!

You know it would be better on 360:D