PDA

View Full Version : A request (prayer more like) from the Developer who made Doom for PSP

MadMonkee
June 29th, 2005, 14:12
Make Shadow Warrior :))

3D Realms released the source code for it some time ago. That was my favorite game. Plleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaseee somebody work on Shadow Warrior.

Alpha2005
June 29th, 2005, 19:27
Make Shadow Warrior :))

3D Realms released the source code for it some time ago. That was my favorite game. Plleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaseee somebody work on Shadow Warrior.
for or from?

You made doom psp? (just asking)

Cap'n 1time
June 29th, 2005, 22:26
no. lantus made the psp port of doom.

as for shadow warriors, i was thinking about this too the other day.. that game is bad ass.

nexis2600
June 29th, 2005, 23:00
I'm a huge shadow warrior fan but the problem is the game contains a lot of assembly. So it would take a while to port it to c and port it to the psp. If someone makes a full C version of Shadow warrior I would have no problem jumping to the call and porting.

modcase
June 30th, 2005, 09:44
wow shadow warriors i do miss that game as well. luckly all the games that run on the doom engine are playable now :) so that should keep us busy for a bit

Puerrican718
June 30th, 2005, 22:01
If i recall shadow warrior was made on the duke3d engine. So before we can play that, duke3d will be needed to be emulated which luckily its source was revealed aswell :D . But is that true that all ports from doom (such as heretic and hexen) are now compatible and playable on the doompsp port????