PDA

View Full Version : DOWNGRADE FROM 1.51 to 1.50 ON PSP

Dark_God5555
June 29th, 2005, 16:46
I upgraded my PSP from 1.50 to version 1.51 and now I can't play the emulators and homebrew games.

I deleted the update file from my psp, but somehow the update is still there.

I really need someone to give me something so I can downgrade my PSP back to 1.50.

IF THAT IS POSSIBLE... PLEASE TELL ME.

SINCERELY,
DARK_GOD5555

Darksaviour69
June 29th, 2005, 16:55
you can't downgrade, sorry

xuphorz
June 29th, 2005, 18:51
don't post two threads on 1 topic
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7316

but, no, there isn't yet :(

shizzle
June 29th, 2005, 19:21
Some people are unbeliveable. You've been told by others and i that it can't be done yet. It's probably one of the most frequently asked questions since the all time 1.5 back to 1.0 or why won't my homebrew work on a 1.50 back in the day, and above else you say please tell me, the week the 1.5 HACK came out you couldn't escape it. Trust me you will know about it.

leggy
June 29th, 2005, 19:55
OP - patience, all things will come to you in time :)

J@F
June 29th, 2005, 21:03
Will the JAP 1.50 firmware update, or any JAP firmware update, work on the US PSP? And even if it doesn't work on a US PSP, can't you use the 1.50 update to downgrade from 1.5x if you have a JAP PSP? I've asked these questions before but nobody has replied and I haven't seen a similar question with an answer to it posted anywhere on the internet.

J sims
June 30th, 2005, 01:39
Didn't wai ho50 post a way for homebrew to be ran on a 1.51 psp by using a 3 card swap exploit back in May?(Note 3 card exploit is not a typo)
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6800&highlight=swap+method

Possible Avenue for Homebrew on v1.51?

This was posted up by one of our users earlier, as I don’t have a v1.51 PSP, I thought I would put it up for you to evaluate. The directions are not all that clear, but here is exactly what the user posted:

Oh! ok, nvm. I just found out that the 1.50 hack works with 1.51. Just do the following:

1.Do the same stuff as the 1.50 hack.
2. Creat a new folder inside Game, call it MS3.
3. Extract DATA.PASR, save it as EBOOT.PBP.
4. Put it in the MS3 Folder.
5. For 1.51 users you need 3 MS, not 2 MS.
6. So MS1, then MS 2, last MS3. Don't get yourself confused. Cuz I did the first time.

ludovic115
August 6th, 2005, 01:34
What is a ms and DATA.PASR, and EBOOT.PBP?

ludovic115
August 6th, 2005, 01:36
and did u try this ur self and pleas make sure it works i have a 1.51

Cap'n 1time
August 6th, 2005, 01:45
What is a ms and DATA.PASR, and EBOOT.PBP?

they are the same two special ingrediants they hags in the story "Macbeth" used to summon OJ Simpson from his future Imprissonment back to the past so that he could betray jesus.

Cross
August 6th, 2005, 02:49
ROFLMAO at this and 1timeusers new sig pic.

gimpyjr
August 7th, 2005, 06:33
Some people are unbeliveable. You've been told by others and i that it can't be done yet. It's probably one of the most frequently asked questions since the all time 1.5 back to 1.0 or why won't my homebrew work on a 1.50 back in the day, and above else you say please tell me, the week the 1.5 HACK came out you couldn't escape it. Trust me you will know about it.

chill out! Not everyone has read your posts. New people are joining the forums every day and being hostile towards noobies isn't going to help the scene any!

shizzle
August 7th, 2005, 11:41
shut up. He asked the same question in another thread the day earlier and then started a new one because he didn't get the answer he wanted. This question got asked everyday and then some when this thread was started. Did you look at the date on this. He should have used his common scence which very few seem to have anymore. This is basically just a news forum. We get some devs posting on here but not many. Being hostile towards n00bs won't help the scene any, but neither does clogging up forums after asking the same question day in day out.

Watch the video.

rock_light
August 9th, 2005, 18:29
just wanted to congratulate shizzle on his '420th' post.
I think I'm gunna go have a smoke now.

Omoikane
August 9th, 2005, 23:49
omfg that video roxorz!!111 :D . its true the search button is the best kept secret. :p . i mean cmon the guy posted the same question in 5 different threads.