PDA

View Full Version : ExcruciationX: In Depth

ExcruciationX
September 6th, 2007, 07:08
Here's some things to be known about me and the Grey race.

My job is the Extraterrestrial Ambassador for the United State's understudy. I just help the guy (pure grey) talk to the various nations (right under your noses idiots). He goes and talks about every year or so offering his thoughts on your planet's plights and perls.

I'm a grey/human hybrid originally born on Earth, so I'm one of the "dumber" aliens floating about. That's why I've got the job at the United Nations. I'm also more creative then most greys you'd meet (because I'm part human as well). They're more focused on Math, Science, and the like- there's no time for anything else.

Current technologies available for the Greys are Time Travel (they know all of the human race's history), interdimensional travel, complete organism cloning, and knowing what happens after complex organism death just to scratch the surface (although I don't know anything about any of these except for interdimensional travel). They've colonized on thousands of planets, in various galaxies, and they're badass.

My avatar is a picture from the "Mexican Roswell". I've actually met the guy in the picture. I shouldn't post an actual picture of myself, mostly for security reasons.

SnesR0X
September 6th, 2007, 07:53
Are there genetic modifications as well?

JKKDARK
September 6th, 2007, 14:55
Too bad the JUNK section isn't here anymore..

ExcruciationX
September 6th, 2007, 15:20
Yeah, there is.

cal360
September 6th, 2007, 15:21
It seems like we've all got our own secret identities.....................

Sonicboy 101
September 6th, 2007, 15:26
Are the Grey race... well, grey? :p
Sounds like an almighty race... I wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley.

VampDude
September 6th, 2007, 15:37
Is Ex anamorphic? Can change his identity?

cal360
September 6th, 2007, 15:43

Yes I was one of the ones they tested on.

ExcruciationX
September 6th, 2007, 17:27
Are the Grey race... well, grey? :p
Sounds like an almighty race... I wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley.
They're not after you, unless you try to attack them.

Is Ex anamorphic? Can change his identity?
Yep, I only show my true form at the United Nations.

VampDude
September 6th, 2007, 17:33
Yep, I only show my true form at the United Nations.

In front of the leaders of what nations exactly?

Some nation leaders would possibly want to have you assassinated, so there are some nation leaders who are kept in the dark.

ExcruciationX
September 6th, 2007, 17:46
In front of the leaders of what nations exactly?

Some nation leaders would possibly want to have you assassinated, so there are some nation leaders who are kept in the dark.
I forgot to mention they're private meetings. The nations present are U.S, U.K, Mexico, and Russia. We usually talk on their affairs. It's kind of like an interview, they have one head of the country there, and they ask us questions.

I've actually met George Bush and Tony Blair. They're both smart people. :)

Napalm-Death
September 6th, 2007, 17:52
o_o Isn't this taking it a bit too...seriously?

ExcruciationX
September 6th, 2007, 18:03
o_o Isn't this taking it a bit too...seriously?
A matter like this should be taken seriously.

VampDude
September 6th, 2007, 18:55
I forgot to mention they're private meetings. The nations present are U.S, U.K, Mexico, and Russia. We usually talk on their affairs. It's kind of like an interview, they have one head of the country there, and they ask us questions.

He isn't the Prime Minister of the UK anymore :D

ExcruciationX
September 6th, 2007, 19:17
He isn't the Prime Minister of the UK anymore :D
I know. I met Tony Blair in the past. The next meeting is in November.

Sonicboy 101
September 6th, 2007, 19:20
I know. I met Tony Blair in the past. The next meeting is in November.

Any specific date?

Buddy4point0
September 6th, 2007, 19:53
im a super sayan. eat that

ExcruciationX
September 6th, 2007, 20:11
Any specific date?
November the 21st.

cal360
September 6th, 2007, 20:15

We all know your not you would end up killing yourself if you had any type of powers but no one know who ExcruciationX is realy?............................................ .................................................. .............................................. :rofl:

Buddy4point0
September 6th, 2007, 20:22
http://www.nerdtests.com/images/badge/fc312d4c6fbc78cc.gif
lol i saw this in ur sig so i treid it, i answered everything trufully and appernetly i didnt do very well.

cal360
September 6th, 2007, 20:30
http://www.nerdtests.com/images/badge/fc312d4c6fbc78cc.gif
lol i saw this in ur sig so i treid it, i answered everything trufully and appernetly i didnt do very well.

Well I must be terrible

http://www.nerdtests.com/images/badge/30a423b796c5d98f.gif

Sonicboy 101
http://www.nerdtests.com/images/badge/b48f87b7ad800022.gif
Lol

SnesR0X

Well, considering the correct spelling is Super Saiyan, I doubt it :p

cal360
September 6th, 2007, 20:33
All that alien gene modifiying the grays have done on me has made me super smart, Get out of my head!!!!

Buddy4point0
September 6th, 2007, 20:52
Well, considering the correct spelling is Super Saiyan, I doubt it :p

thats not how we spell it for real, we just changed it to that for the show so they wouldnt chech on to me.

Mr. Shadow
September 6th, 2007, 20:57
Wow when you destroy this place can you take me away from here?

Buddy4point0
September 6th, 2007, 20:59
unless i kill you as well.
but just incase i dont kill u when i spirt bomb the earth, would you like a special beam cannon to the face or a simple distructo disk. eather way is fine but the distructo disk leaves a nice clean cut prime for hanging heads on walls

Mr. Shadow
September 6th, 2007, 21:01
Shadows can't be destroyed.

VampDude
September 6th, 2007, 21:19
http://www.nerdtests.com/images/badge/b48f87b7ad800022.gif
Lol

lol, I took the new NERD test

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/vampdude/026940be7e097d34.png (http://www.nerdtests.com/nt2ref.html)

I'm smarter than you! :p

cal360
September 6th, 2007, 21:23

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/vampdude/026940be7e097d34.png (http://www.nerdtests.com/nt2ref.html)

Mine was 97% beat that LOL.

Sonicboy 101
September 6th, 2007, 22:05

You show me up. Check mine out.

http://www.nerdpests.com/images/badge/nt2/53c088700accce75.png
...that is mine, all low.
I don't know if I should be proud or not! :p

cal360
September 6th, 2007, 22:24
This is mine on the newer one.

http://www.nerdtests.com/images/badge/nt2/e3eb19b521eee3c2.png

VampDude
September 6th, 2007, 22:41
Mine was 97% beat that LOL.

I know your 97% (2 above me), that's why I chose Sonicboy 101 to compare with! lol :p

This is mine on the newer one.

http://www.nerdtests.com/images/badge/nt2/e3eb19b521eee3c2.png

Same as before! :D

Elmarco
September 6th, 2007, 22:42
Mine was around the same as sonicboys........ :( oh well, that means im not a nerd. :p

VampDude
September 6th, 2007, 23:26
Mine was around the same as sonicboys........ :( oh well, that means im not a nerd. :p

Being a nerd is a good thing thou! (especially here) lol :p

shadowprophet
September 7th, 2007, 02:24
You need to tell your friends to stop abducting me, At first it was kinda cool, But they just keep coming back, I wasnt going to be pissy about it. cause they used to wait untill I was done playing my video games before they took me, But now they just come in and poof, Im gone just like that. Completely ruined the area 51 "game" for me. As They view it as racist :(
You wouldnt believe the lectures I got over that little fiasco :rofl:
Anyway. Ive decided to side with the Draco empire anyway. They really know how to party :thumbup:

ExcruciationX
September 7th, 2007, 02:31
You need to tell your friends to stop abducting me, At first it was kinda cool, But they just keep coming back, I wasnt going to be pissy about it. cause they used to wait untill I was done playing my video games before they took me, But now they just come in and poof, Im gone just like that. Completely ruined the area 51 "game" for me. As They view it as racist :(
You wouldnt believe the lectures I got over that little fiasco :rofl:
Anyway. Ive decided to side with the Draco empire anyway. They really know how to party :thumbup:
Sorry. They're not supposed to go after the same person more then once. You must have a lot to give. :p

You should also X-Ray your nose. They usually install a quarter inch metal tracking system in there so they know where you are. You also can't remove it without dying, because it's wired to your brain.

shadowprophet
September 7th, 2007, 02:38
Sorry. They're not supposed to go after the same person more then once. You must have a lot to give. :p

You should also X-Ray your nose. They usually install a quarter inch metal tracking system in there so they know where you are. You also can't remove it without dying, because it's wired to your brain.
So thats why ive been having those headaches, ironicly I can also smell colors now :p

ExcruciationX
September 7th, 2007, 03:53
Take a small amount of a pain reliever. It should help, although the catch is a slight mental performance impairment.

SnesR0X
September 7th, 2007, 07:43
Being a nerd is a good thing thou! (especially here) lol :p

I disagree!:p

VampDude
September 7th, 2007, 08:04
I disagree!:p

lol, you disagree because your ashamed of being a Dorky non-nerd and jealous that your not a nerd! lmao :D

SnesR0X
September 7th, 2007, 08:17
lol, you disagree because your ashamed of being a Dorky non-nerd and jealous that your not a nerd! lmao :D

Damn, you caught me:p
But in all seriousness, you'd have to be a HUGE nerd to have said yes to a lot of those questions:rofl:

VampDude
September 7th, 2007, 08:26
Damn, you caught me:p
But in all seriousness, you'd have to be a HUGE nerd to have said yes to a lot of those questions:rofl:

That was the whole point thou, to say yes to all the questions with a yes answer! lol :D

sourced
September 7th, 2007, 12:10

bush? smart? that'd be the day...

Chameleon
September 7th, 2007, 12:42
http://www.nerdtests.com/images/badge/nt2/d92c307e115aa713.png

splodger15
September 7th, 2007, 12:43

Tony Blair isn't smart he is a big wanker along with Gordon Brown

cal360
September 7th, 2007, 16:54
ExcruciationX i'm sure the grays have had me one day I was normal the next I was super smart and now i'm too smart for myself aaaaaahhhhhhh. Though I know for sure I haven't got an implant from my nose to my brain.

JPJunkie
September 7th, 2007, 16:58
Wow never new this Ex! Your amazing:)

Mr. Shadow
September 7th, 2007, 20:19
So eX how come you don't destroy this planet already? Its so stupid im leaveing to the Qn'tl system. This place sucks.>_<

cal360
September 7th, 2007, 21:40
So eX how come you don't destroy this planet already? Its so stupid im leaveing to the Qn'tl system. This place sucks.>_<

The Grays are probably peacful and only carry weapons for selfdefence against civilizations that could be a threat (definatly not ours). We are mostly harmless and could in the future aid them once we have developed such technologies. Right now our planet holds great recources that could be a further use as many recources we have we don't have any use of but mabe they do.

Mr. Shadow
September 7th, 2007, 21:53
You lot haven't heard of the processors of this solar system. :wink: So how come we haven't just joined awhile ago, with are present tech.the greys tech. and the amount of workers we could combine we could have made something in half the time. Still you should visit Cupido Q'ntl.

cal360
September 7th, 2007, 21:58
I would like to but the Grays only gave me intelligence not the ability to fly through a vacuum at incredible speeds, but one day I will be intergrated into their society.

Mr. Shadow
September 7th, 2007, 22:44
Oh you should ask eX for that, Cupido Q'ntl fo life. ^_^

cal360
September 7th, 2007, 22:47
Oh you should ask eX for that, Cupido Q'ntl fo life. ^_^

Hmmmm I like my life how about my xbox 360 game collection and the console as well as my PSP :D.

Mr. Shadow
September 7th, 2007, 22:49
No i mean visit Cupido Q'ntl, best place i've been to.^_^

cal360
September 7th, 2007, 22:54
Hmmmm send me some photos for me and then i'll ask ex to alter my genes to make me able to fly and withstand cofortably being in a vacuum.

ExcruciationX
September 7th, 2007, 23:04
The Grays are probably peacful and only carry weapons for selfdefence against civilizations that could be a threat (definatly not ours). We are mostly harmless and could in the future aid them once we have developed such technologies. Right now our planet holds great recources that could be a further use as many recources we have we don't have any use of but mabe they do.
Yep, that's right.

You'd be suprised at the stuff you'd find on Earth.

Mr. Shadow
September 7th, 2007, 23:20
Because humans denie everything even if its standing right in their faces.

Here you go cal.....

http://universe.nasa.gov/press/integral/hidden_blackhole.jpg

cal360
September 7th, 2007, 23:27
Ex take me there someday ^
The Grays gave me the ability to theorise with great acuracy so I know how your civilization works :D.

ExcruciationX
September 8th, 2007, 04:29
Okay then, say how it works.

I'll bet yah you won't be accurate. They wouldn't give a human like you those kinds of abilities, and then throw you back in society- that's just dumb. They'd actually take you back here for more testing, And you'd see a lot more flying people if that was the case.

Most of the stuff you here about them isn't true, although some of it is- like the name of our planet (the "Project: Serpo story surrounding it was false though, no human has ever been outside of your solar system), my avatar and the "witch" incident in Mexico (watch that show on the "travel channel"). They do genetic testing on a limited number of you, one hundred at the very most (although in the sixties and the seventies, they abducted much more then they were allowed to- would you listen to some primitive government's commands?).

sourced
September 8th, 2007, 05:19
hey ex. can you guys blow up earth? please?

thanks.

SnesR0X
September 8th, 2007, 06:35
hey ex. can you guys blow up earth? please?

thanks.

Before Rock Band, Devil May Cry 4, Resident Evil 5, Halo 3, GTA VI, SSBB, and (possibly) Kingdom Hearts 3 come out? I don't think so

Tetris999
September 8th, 2007, 07:09
oh come on ex you took off my userbar

:(

JPJunkie
September 8th, 2007, 09:44
Wow! The nerdy test

Lmao! I better take it

Mr. Shadow
September 8th, 2007, 11:52
Ex take me there someday ^
The Grays gave me the ability to theorise with great acuracy so I know how your civilization works :D.

It aint my civilzation, i just visited some people their (apparently Cupido Q'ntl used to be a black hole:eek: )

sourced
September 8th, 2007, 12:02
Before Rock Band, Devil May Cry 4, Resident Evil 5, Halo 3, GTA VI, SSBB, and (possibly) Kingdom Hearts 3 come out? I don't think so

okay that changed my mind.:eek:

cal360
September 8th, 2007, 12:24
Okay then, say how it works.

I'll bet yah you won't be accurate. They wouldn't give a human like you those kinds of abilities, and then throw you back in society- that's just dumb. They'd actually take you back here for more testing, And you'd see a lot more flying people if that was the case.

Most of the stuff you here about them isn't true, although some of it is- like the name of our planet (the "Project: Serpo story surrounding it was false though, no human has ever been outside of your solar system), my avatar and the "witch" incident in Mexico (watch that show on the "travel channel"). They do genetic testing on a limited number of you, one hundred at the very most (although in the sixties and the seventies, they abducted much more then they were allowed to- would you listen to some primitive government's commands?).

They must of kept me a while I lost two months of my memory. I still believe their watching me to see if any changes on me will have an affect on my life.

ExcruciationX
September 8th, 2007, 16:34
oh come on ex you took off my userbar

:(
Imageshack removed it for some reason. Don't take it personally.

ExcruciationX
September 8th, 2007, 19:40
They must of kept me a while I lost two months of my memory. I still believe their watching me to see if any changes on me will have an affect on my life.
If you're going to make up a story, do it ethically.

They wouldn't give you the ability to fly. You can't do that to a living organism (the brain is actually too weak to create force fields on-the-fly, without extensive genetic modification on the molecular level at the birth of the organism). Even if they could, they would do it on an already created human/grey hybrid individual over here, to prevent actual proof of their activities from getting out.

cal360
September 8th, 2007, 19:58
If you're going to make up a story, do it ethically.

They wouldn't give you the ability to fly. You can't do that to a living organism (the brain is actually too weak to create force fields on-the-fly, without extensive genetic modification on the molecular level at the birth of the organism). Even if they could, they would do it on an already created human/grey hybrid individual over here, to prevent actual proof of their activities from getting out.

I didn't say I could fly you said that, I asked you if you could make me fly.

ExcruciationX
September 8th, 2007, 21:23
Oh.

No, they couldn't. A complex organism is easier to modify when it's born. Your brain wouldn't be able to cope with the new ability, and you'd die in a matter of days.

cal360
September 8th, 2007, 21:24
Oh.

No, they couldn't. A complex organism is easier to modify when it's born. Your brain wouldn't be able to cope with the new ability, and you'd die in a matter of days.

Oh what a shame i'll have to go with my next idea PAPER WINGS :D.

Mr. Shadow
September 8th, 2007, 21:48
k bye cal.

cal360
September 8th, 2007, 21:51
k bye cal.

Why? are they banning you? CYA :(.

Elmarco
September 8th, 2007, 21:55
nah, he's sayin you'll die with those paper wings. lol :p
of course if you mean toilet paper, it'll work!!! :D

cal360
September 8th, 2007, 21:57
nah, he's sayin you'll die with those paper wings. lol :p
of course if you mean toilet paper, it'll work!!! :D

LOL it may work, now to Snowdonia.

(he's banned:(.)

VampDude
September 8th, 2007, 22:46

Yeah, they banned him but kept his Vampbri-n username thou...

(You can find stuff out in IRC by reading what is written) :p

...If you've noticed, Safari Al and SwimKid have also been banned - they were Mr.Shadow/Vampbri-n

Sonicboy 101
September 8th, 2007, 22:48

...If you've noticed, Safari Al and SwimKid have also been banned - they were Mr.Shadow/Vampbri-n

Those too?
To think I thought they were normal... I was talking to vampbri-n all along.
Damn... :(

Elmarco
September 8th, 2007, 22:49
Wtf? Al was Vampbrin? Im starting to wonder whether im vampbrin......
WHY IS EVERYONE VAMPBRIN?

cal360
September 8th, 2007, 22:50
SwimKid I can't belive that.

SnesR0X
September 8th, 2007, 22:50

Wow, I didn't know that Swimkid was him too...:o
I'm serious that deserves him to have other account to be banned too, that's ridiculous

cal360
September 8th, 2007, 22:53
Are you sure that you got the bans right as Mr. Shadow seemed to have a different personality to Vampbri-n. He actually seemed like another person a nicer one.

ExcruciationX
September 8th, 2007, 23:06

Dude! :eek:

Elmarco
September 8th, 2007, 23:09
Im quite surprised about al bein vamp. he seemed quite knowledgeable in his own way, while vampb-rin was just a total dumbass. :p

cal360
September 8th, 2007, 23:16
Im quite surprised about al bein vamp. he seemed quite knowledgeable in his own way, while vampb-rin was just a total dumbass. :p

I know this seems a bit wierd as I believe these seem different people. Mabe they got the accounts wrong.

JKKDARK
September 8th, 2007, 23:16
Luckily we will not see more stupid posts

Vampbri-n
September 8th, 2007, 23:35
This is stupid, AL waas not Me I gave my account to swimkid and i made Evon von Vampdragn and Mr. Shadow, Their is no reason Al should have been banned. :mad:

Shrygue
September 8th, 2007, 23:40
Enough, no more arguing. Get back on topic everyone.

VampDude
September 8th, 2007, 23:41
Those too?
To think I thought they were normal... I was talking to vampbri-n all along.
Damn... :(

Yup, you were talking to Spambri-n.

Wtf? Al was Vampbrin? Im starting to wonder whether im vampbrin......
WHY IS EVERYONE VAMPBRIN?

Yup, Al was Vampbri-n

SwimKid I can't belive that.

Neither can I, but this post will verify that it is in fact the same person as Vampbri-n/Mr.Shadow http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=509390&postcount=76 with the over excessive use of the "ROFL" icon.

Wow, I didn't know that Swimkid was him too...:o
I'm serious that deserves him to have other account to be banned too, that's ridiculous

He should be permanently banned, including his IP.

Are you sure that you got the bans right as Mr. Shadow seemed to have a different personality to Vampbri-n. He actually seemed like another person a nicer one.

Nope, they all had the same IP [68.84.34.230]

Dude! :eek:

Sorry for hijacking your thread dude! (one answer resulted in a major de-rail) :p

They were all dumbasses if you ask me, they slipped up loads've times.

I know this seems a bit wierd as I believe these seem different people. Mabe they got the accounts wrong.

Nope, the accounts weren't wrong.

Luckily we will not see more stupid posts

Hopefully, nobody will miss them.

Shadowblind
September 8th, 2007, 23:51
Ya know what? This whole problem has been dealt with, blah blah blah and I see no connection with Vampbri-n and swimkid. So get over this immaturity and we can get on with ours lives.

Put away your aim and flames. Saying your using a flamethrower would make you people sound much cooler then you really are.

Vampbri-n actually brings back drama to this site. As long as it isn't going overboard, I like a little drama here and there.

BACK ON FREAKIN TOPIC: Excruition, the alien. I can relate, though not so much an alien as much as the dark side of you and anyone else reading this :D

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 00:14
Vampbri-n actually brings back drama to this site. As long as it isn't going overboard, I like a little drama here and there.

He's a Drama Queen!

BACK ON FREAKIN TOPIC: Excruition, the alien. I can relate, though not so much an alien as much as the dark side of you and anyone else reading this :D

Yes, back on topic.

---

Question for Ex:

What color is your DNA? And what color is human DNA in comparison to Alien DNA?

ExcruciationX
September 9th, 2007, 03:28
What color is your DNA? And what color is human DNA in comparison to Alien DNA?
Human DNA is whitish color.

Alien DNA is a light greenish.

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 04:18
Human DNA is whitish color.

Alien DNA is a light greenish.

What color is your DNA?

As you say your a mixture of both.

ExcruciationX
September 9th, 2007, 04:22
What color is your DNA?

As you say your a mixture of both.
I thought I wouldn't have to mention that. ;)

And, interesting, you can see messages before they've been edited. So, I know the IP address now. :p

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 04:38
I thought I wouldn't have to mention that. ;)

And, interesting, you can see messages before they've been edited. So, I know the IP address now. :p

Indeed, IP addresses are very interesting...

...But the color of your DNA is more important! :D

cal360
September 9th, 2007, 10:38
By the way if there is another world war take me with you ex :D.

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 12:55
By the way if there is another world war take me with you ex :D.

There will be in 2015, John Titor has already predicted it.

The most immediate of Titor's predictions was of an upcoming civil war having to do with "order and rights"[7]. He described it as beginning in 2004[8] with civil unrest surrounding the presidential election. This civil conflict that he characterizes as "having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse"[9] will be "pretty much at everyone's doorstep"[10] by 2008.

He also claimed that as a 13-year old, in 2011, Titor himself fought with the "Fighting Diamondbacks", a shotgun infantry unit of Florida, for at least four years. However, in other posts he describes himself as hiding from the war. As a result of the war the United States splits into five regions based on various factors and differing military objectives.

This civil war, according to Titor, will then end in 2015 with a brief, but intense, World War III:

"In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed."[11]

Titor refers to the exchange as "N Day". Washington and Jacksonville are specifically mentioned as being hit. After the war, Omaha, Nebraska is the nation's new capital city.

Titor is vague as to the exact motivations and causes for World War III. At one point he characterized hostilities as being led by "border clashes and overpopulation"[12] but also points to the present conflict between Arabs and Jews as a harbinger of World War III[13]:

"Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. [...] The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause."

cal360
September 9th, 2007, 12:59
It doesn't mention Britain though I'm safe :D, but still Ex take me with you.

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 13:43
It doesn't mention Britain though I'm safe :D, but still Ex take me with you.

Britain is in Europe thou! lol :p

cal360
September 9th, 2007, 13:46
Britain is in Europe thou! lol :p

I know but we aren't fully we are more independant. It doesn't mention Australia there so I know where i'm moving.

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 13:55
I know but we aren't fully we are more independant. It doesn't mention Australia there so I know where i'm moving.

It's a World War, so technically Australia will somehow be involved as it's a British country! :D

cal360
September 9th, 2007, 14:21
It's a World War, so technically Australia will somehow be involved as it's a British country! :D

Australia would be involved but not attacked. It's not realy British it's just founded by the British.

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 15:19
Australia would be involved but not attacked. It's not realy British it's just founded by the British.

They should be British thou, it would be attacked due to it being considered a safe point.

cal360
September 9th, 2007, 15:30
They should be British thou, it would be attacked due to it being considered a safe point.

Ok i'll move to the south pole it's politically neutral :D.

ExcruciationX
September 9th, 2007, 16:07
I would disregard John Titor as nothing more then fiction.

I don't see any of that stuff in your future.

cal360
September 9th, 2007, 16:19

Good, is there any great peril in our history.

ExcruciationX
September 9th, 2007, 16:59
There's obviously the typical terrorist attack every two to three years, but I can't say anymore.

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 17:29

You are wrong space man/alien dude, he proclaimed that the U.S. would become a Policed State. It is being policed by the goverment, and badly.

There's obviously the typical terrorist attack every two to three years, but I can't say anymore.

There is no terrorist attacks on the U.S. it's always U.S. led, that's what started the POLICE STATE thing...

...Titor couldn't give exact details about the future, but things that he did happen to say have been altered since (slightly). His time line (to his future in 2036) has changed drastically due to his interference, he now is a happy 9 year old without the worry of a Civil War breaking out in the U.S. followed by a World War.

It make sense as to why he came here, he was warning us.

In our 2036 he won't be coming back, so he came to our time line from our time line in the future but changed it. He didn't actually go back to his time in the future, he was re-written as the new time line doesn't include the war as such as like what it did from when he said... But his appearance in 2000 cannot be wiped from our time line unless the rift from the time line he was originally from is eradicated before he arrived in the year 2000, he will be a continuance from his (original) time line (which then won't be ours) and constantly making new rifts in time every so many *number* of years that he changes something.

ExcruciationX
September 9th, 2007, 20:03
You are wrong space man/alien dude, he proclaimed that the U.S. would become a Policed State. It is being policed by the goverment, and badly.
The U.S has been corrupted before Bush took over.

There is no terrorist attacks on the U.S. it's always U.S. led, that's what started the POLICE STATE thing...
Well, yeah there isn't going to be any as significant as 9/11 on the U.S in the near future.

...Titor couldn't give exact details about the future, but things that he did happen to say have been altered since (slightly). His time line (to his future in 2036) has changed drastically due to his interference, he now is a happy 9 year old without the worry of a Civil War breaking out in the U.S. followed by a World War.

It make sense as to why he came here, he was warning us.

In our 2036 he won't be coming back, so he came to our time line from our time line in the future but changed it. He didn't actually go back to his time in the future, he was re-written as the new time line doesn't include the war as such as like what it did from when he said... But his appearance in 2000 cannot be wiped from our time line unless the rift from the time line he was originally from is eradicated before he arrived in the year 2000, he will be a continuance from his (original) time line (which then won't be ours) and constantly making new rifts in time every so many *number* of years that he changes something.
I'll put it this way.

The Human Brain likes to seek patterns out of enigmas, find the Virgin Mary's face in toast, and other things.

This guy just made up fictional events and people try to find them in today.

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 20:20
The U.S has been corrupted before Bush took over.

The Bush family are the most corrupt, Bush Sr. was actually in the CIA when Kennedy was assassinated (which there were cover ups on the Kennedy assassination)

Well, yeah there isn't going to be any as significant as 9/11 on the U.S in the near future.

There could be, you would be surprised as to what will happen next.

I'll put it this way.

The Human Brain likes to seek patterns out of enigmas, find the Virgin Mary's face in toast, and other things.

This guy just made up fictional events and people try to find them in today.

Who is Virgin Mary? He may of made up fictional events, but the events that have occurred over the past few years can link somewhat to what was foretold.

cal360
September 9th, 2007, 20:22
Right now I believe we are the safest as we can be right now as we are still alert from almost 6 years ago.

Tetris999
September 10th, 2007, 05:42
Imageshack removed it for some reason. Don't take it personally.

dont worry i never take things personally

SnesR0X
September 10th, 2007, 06:30
dont worry i never take things personally

So that means if I burn down your house you won't take that personally?

ExcruciationX
September 10th, 2007, 11:04
So that means if I burn down your house you won't take that personally?
I guess not.

SnesR0X
September 10th, 2007, 15:44
Seriously, I can't wait till bush is out....

VampDude
September 10th, 2007, 19:43
Seriously, I can't wait till bush is out....

Why?

---

Who presidents over Canada? Or do you share with the U.S. ?

ExcruciationX
January 19th, 2008, 06:09
Yes, I'm bumping this thread. Why post another one? I'll actually be going in depth a little bit more. Maybe (if you really care) you can learn something about me you might not have heard before.

1. My brain. Some things about the way it works are not normal (but who said it was bad to be abnormal, everyone else is). A lot of things about it are normal or impaired (math being one of them, I can't do basic addition and subtraction without using my fingers), but my imagination seems to be top notch (almost too much for me to handle at times).

For example, on a positive note, I can create landscapes with various characters that don't pertain to reality at all, instantly, clearly (I think if I painted them on something, they could be hung in a museum). On a negative note, if I'm riding in the back seat of a car, and another car looks like it could hit us, my brain creates a vivid scene of bloodshed and disaster (don't blame it on drug use, it's been this way for a while). The sad part is I can't write properly, and just drawing a figure is a task I don't wish to take. I wish I could bring my creations to life so everyone could see...

2. The DCEmu band. It's still on. I have a great idea in my head for a song, that I think, could pass for the album name. The entire melody (about 5 minutes in length) is in my head as I'm typing this. I'm trying to find a suitable microphone to use with a voice-to-midi software so I can send the results to ICE. I have ideas for two psychedelic rock songs, and one A Flock of Seagulls-ish song on the album.

3. My life in the mating/dating scene. You may know my brain seems to ignore it's wiring when it comes to choosing a partner. It doesn't even try and halts every attempt made by itself to create an attraction to a girl (or a guy, if you want to be a jackass and try to say I'm gay). Is it purely a representation of it's power, or something different? Oddly, when my friends try to hook me up with girls that would work for any other guy you could find, I'm more then happy to recommend someone else to them.

4. Autism. I think that if I wasn't autistic, then I'd be a retard (if I'm not already). If you play me on Xbox Live, you may know I don't talk much. This is attributed to me trying to figure out how I can communicate with you (I'm really slow at judging differences in speech layout, accent, and such). Think of my brain as a disk that has been scratched by an older Xbox 360 when the unit gets tilted (it creates rings of scratches). Some parts load perfectly, while others load slowly or not at all. I don't have friends per-say. People would try to be my friend, but I would forcibly break the friendship because I didn't feel like we had anything in common. Also, by friends, I mean three at most. I hate having to endure a topic by someone else that I hate, because I can't relate to it, and, basically, talk about it. That's why I only have a few friends that I can sort-of relate to.

lmtlmt
January 19th, 2008, 07:11
deep

ExcruciationX
January 19th, 2008, 15:32
deep
That was the intent.

DarthPaul
January 19th, 2008, 17:21
Wow ExcruciationX, your name is in the "Popular Tags" for the Off-Topic forum. You're a legend.:p

JKKDARK
January 19th, 2008, 17:33
Wow ExcruciationX, your name is in the "Popular Tags" for the Off-Topic forum. You're a legend.:p

Check the Junk forum, my name is a popular tag there! :D

ExcruciationX
January 20th, 2008, 04:28
I noticed that earlier. :)