PDA

View Full Version : Gnirfleo - Where can I get it?

Dragonic
September 6th, 2007, 19:34
I've been searching for the free web browser Gnirfleo for a while. Where can I find it? I really want, but can I really download it? I've read the blog, but have'nt find any link for downloading. Help, please.

And something else... I've tried the browser Okiwi, but I can't do anything. It's only a rotating swirl for me! How can I continue?? I want to use yhe browser, so please help!

DanTheManMS
September 7th, 2007, 02:06
Gnirfleo never made any releases. Nearly everyone considers it a hoax.

With Okiwi, you have to put the "okiwi" folder on the root of your card for it to work. The first time you boot it, it will take a long time to function as it generates the fonts. However, if you get a red screen on top, then it's a filesystem error so waiting longer won't help anything. Make sure you patch okiwi.nds with DLDI.

Other recommended browsers are DSOrganize, DSHobro, and Bunjalloo. You can also try Retawq in DSLinux, or Links as well if you have additional RAM in slot-2.

kcajblue
September 7th, 2007, 04:26
gnirfleo is fake.

i suggest you try the other browsers dantheman suggested.

Dragonic
September 7th, 2007, 06:48
ok, thanx for the answers! But is DSOrganize really a Browser??

Edit - I've found the web browser! But can someone help me with the settings? I dont know what I've to write in "Html Proxy". Please help!

TeenDev
September 8th, 2007, 02:42
you don't have to put anything in HTML Proxy unless you use a proxy server.

Dragonic
September 8th, 2007, 10:47
okay. But can I change router, that router the DSOrganize Web Browser should connect to?? It's really annoying when you can't see were it tries to connect. Sorry for the bad english.

Edit - And how can I connect with Okiwi?? When It starts I comes to the page with all the buttons, but when I try to touch any of them it does'nt work! What's wrong? On the top screen it's only the text: "about:blank"

Jahed
September 10th, 2007, 19:11
DSOrganize works by using the WiFi setting you set using your actual DS WiFi games. However if your IP is dynamic (like mine) it doesn't work.

Never tried Okiwi yet so I wouldn't know...