PDA

View Full Version : PSP slim released in CANADA !!!

Man
September 7th, 2007, 11:22
Went to an EB games in my area, and out of the corner of my eye i saw daxter, and then upon further inspection, i saw it was a new psp slim!!! so for some reason these are being released at dirrerent times, i thought they were all supposed to launch on like sept. 12 or somthing.

lmtlmt
September 7th, 2007, 11:44
is the psp2000 the same as the psp slim/light?

hacksparrow
September 7th, 2007, 13:34
is the psp2000 the same as the psp slim/light?

haha lua coder, well i guess it's stupid since it has 3 friggin names but yes.

the 200#, slim, light is all the same $hiet

dejkirkby
September 7th, 2007, 14:41
haha lua coder, well i guess it's stupid since it has 3 friggin names but yes.

What's that in aid of??

VampDude
September 7th, 2007, 14:58
Wonder why SONY feel they need 3 names for a smaller version of something thats already out?

ICE
September 7th, 2007, 15:34
i already have mine in the us ;)
i was playing daxter just 10 minutes ago on it.
i must say it is indeed light.

splodger15
September 7th, 2007, 16:12
I still dont know whether to get one maybe I will wait until Pandora works

JPJunkie
September 7th, 2007, 17:11
I hope if the psp 2000 does get homebrew that people won't just code for it as it has 64mb Ram and will carry on coding for the old psp

Buddy4point0
September 7th, 2007, 20:11
if i got a slim and it got homebrew, i would probably make games that needed the 64mb RAM, it would help alot with rpgs, but i could make a psp fat version too.

SnesR0X
September 7th, 2007, 20:16
i already have mine in the us ;)
i was playing daxter just 10 minutes ago on it.
i must say it is indeed light.

Is it worth it? In your opinion of course.

ICE
September 7th, 2007, 20:19
Is it worth it? In your opinion of course.

well for me it was. my old psp died of electrical problems after nearly 3 years of being used like an hour or more a day. i didnt want a used one because you never know what you're getting and a new fat one seemed dumb when the slim is out. plus it'll be hacked in no time.

SnesR0X
September 7th, 2007, 20:21
well for me it was. my old psp died of electrical problems after nearly 3 years of being used like an hour or more a day. i didnt want a used one because you never know what you're getting and a new fat one seemed dumb when the slim is out. plus it'll be hacked in no time.

I really hope it is hacked, damn I do really want one:o

ICE
September 7th, 2007, 20:25
you'll be shocked at how small and light it feels. you cant appreciate it until you reach in your pocket and take it out. plus silver looks nice :D

SnesR0X
September 7th, 2007, 20:31
you'll be shocked at how small and light it feels. you cant appreciate it until you reach in your pocket and take it out. plus silver looks nice :D

Silver would be cool, but I've always wanted a white one, plus the Star Wars Battlefront edition has freakin' Darth Vader on the back :D

steve520
September 7th, 2007, 20:55
hmmm gettin mine next week cant wait.

hacksparrow
September 7th, 2007, 22:25
What's that in aid of??
i'm unsure wot you are sayin, but i'll take a whack at it.

i said wow he's a lua coder<- means cool

and he doesn't know "this"=the boatload of names the new psp has
you'll be shocked at how small and light it feels. you cant appreciate it until you reach in your pocket and take it out. plus silver looks nice :Dhey ice quick question, i noticed the battery has a different notch at the bottom, can you confirm? i know the 1800mah fits, but wot bout when you place the 1200mah in the psp1000, does it fit?

ICE
September 7th, 2007, 22:35
hey ice quick question, i noticed the battery has a different notch at the bottom, can you confirm? i know the 1800mah fits, but wot bout when you place the 1200mah in the psp1000, does it fit?

um i havent tried that. dont really know why i would to be honest.

hacksparrow
September 7th, 2007, 23:51
um i havent tried that. dont really know why i would to be honest.
well for you as your previous unit is incapacitated, i understand. but, i'd like to know every piece of information possible that's all:D

cal360
September 7th, 2007, 23:57
I might buy the slim just for the sake of knowing what it's like.

Napalm-Death
September 8th, 2007, 16:05
Where the hell is mine!? I hope I get it soon...I miss having a PSP.