PDA

View Full Version : newbie

learner
September 8th, 2007, 12:46
Hi All

could not find intro forum, so i will post here

i have bought myself a ds lite and also a fire/xpress

card ,

i was told that i could use the ds fire/xpress card to copy existing games i have bought to the ds fire/xpress
card,
first from the ds using the usb interface bought with the ds fire/xpress card to my pc and the copying to the ds fire/xpress card on my ds.
i was also told that i can download games to my pc and them copy onto the ds fire/xpress card

Please can any ds experts let me though if this can be done and what software i need to acheive this.

the ds fire/xpress card has got moonshell and dsorganiser installed on it already

hope someone can help

:)

cal360
September 8th, 2007, 12:52
Hi All

could not find intro forum, so i will post here

i have bought myself a ds lite and also a fire/xpress

card ,

i was told that i could use the ds fire/xpress card to copy existing games i have bought to the ds fire/xpress
card,
first from the ds using the usb interface bought with the ds fire/xpress card to my pc and the copying to the ds fire/xpress card on my ds.
i was also told that i can download games to my pc and them copy onto the ds fire/xpress card

Please can any ds experts let me though if this can be done and what software i need to acheive this.

the ds fire/xpress card has got moonshell and dsorganiser installed on it already

hope someone can help

:)

I cannot help you as you can't discuss any form of helping you run games from backups for your current systems even if you do own the games as you could be just be someone trying to breach copyright terms to run games you don't own.

learner
September 8th, 2007, 13:02
OK ,

thanks for your reply.

i am able to ask then if there is any windows software availiable to allow interface to the ds without the fire/xpress card installed on the ds

this way i would not be breaking any rules all iwant to acheive is an interface from pc to ds

hope i am making sence

Jahed
September 10th, 2007, 18:55
That'd be illegal. Unless if you want homebrews. DCEmu doesn't allow ROM talk.

It's on the first page when you're registering. They even make you type it out! Can't believe you would just ignore what you were typing.