PDA

View Full Version : Why was Safari Al Banned?

steve520
September 9th, 2007, 00:11
I was wondering why safari al got banned during the mr.shadow, and vambri-n thing whats up with that he didnt do nothing i think thats kind of wrong especially because he didnt cuss no one out or anything like that. so wtf.

JKKDARK
September 9th, 2007, 00:17
vambri-n = mr.shadow = Safari Al = swimkid

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 00:17
Safari Al was a multiple account created by Vampbri-n, multiple accounts are against DCEmu's rules...

...I suggest that some people read them once in a while!

steve520
September 9th, 2007, 00:18
no he wasnt safari al never was vambri-n remember he used to be known as np345 or whatever hes not a post whore like vambri-n was either.

JKKDARK
September 9th, 2007, 00:20
no he wasnt safari al never was vambri-n remember he used to be known as np345 or whatever hes not a post whore like vambri-n was either.

The four accounts were using the same IP

steve520
September 9th, 2007, 00:22
do u have a pic or something because i just can beileve it at all. al was my friend and i never liked vambri-n they act totally diffrent.

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 00:23
The four accounts were using the same IP

The same IP which was ip removed on all them users, I think it's sad that people use multiple accounts.

steve520
September 9th, 2007, 00:27
it was totally different than that when he joined codemayhem because im a mod there and that wasnt his ip adress. i dont think he is vambri-n.

JKKDARK
September 9th, 2007, 00:28
do u have a pic or something because i just can beileve it at all. al was my friend and i never liked vambri-n they act totally diffrent.

Contact a Staff member

ICE
September 9th, 2007, 00:30
all four are on my site as well. i'll check the ip's

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 00:30
it was totally different than that when he joined codemayhem because im a mod there and that wasnt his ip adress. i dont think he is vambri-n.

I think you will find he is/was, I had Vampbri-n's IP logged a while back when I started a JUNK forum and invited Vampbri-n to become a moderator...

...When the IP was said within the IRC channel earlier I compared them and they were the same, so that was his IP and that was him.

steve520
September 9th, 2007, 00:31
iCE al had one that started with 74 remember.

ICE
September 9th, 2007, 00:36
vamp and mr shadow are the same guy but im getting different ip's for the rest.

steve520
September 9th, 2007, 00:42
but vampdude said a entirely different ip.

Malksta
September 9th, 2007, 00:42
hmm..

http://img453.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11im1.jpg

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 00:43
iCE al had one that started with 74 remember.

IP's can be changed (and easily), I will turn my anti-virus off in a bit and change my IP to a Turkish one instead've my regular UK one and I want you to ask a member of staff about my new IP if it's changed or not.

steve520
September 9th, 2007, 00:48
but vambri-n only made 3 accounts vambri-n, mr.shadow, evon vamp dragon, and safari acted nothing like vambri-n and they both have diffrent ip addresses because his starts with 74 and vambri-ns starts with 66 and i dont think there smart enough to know how to change there ip's.

Malksta
September 9th, 2007, 00:51
Help IP Address Search for User: "Safari Al"
Registration IP Address *ip removed*
Post IP Addresses
*ip removed* [Find More Users with this IP Address]
Vampbri-n *ip removed* [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

steve520
September 9th, 2007, 00:54
well then it doesnt match up does it al posted from different ip's and vambri-n has differentt ones.

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 00:56
but vambri-n only made 3 accounts vambri-n, mr.shadow, evon vamp dragon, and safari acted nothing like vambri-n and they both have diffrent ip addresses because his starts with 74 and vambri-ns starts with 66 and i dont think there smart enough to know how to change there ip's.

You would be surprised at how easy it is to change an entire IP, I changed my IP in a matter of 3 seconds my new IP is 219.93.178.162:3128 and I'm not even anywhere close to being in the country my IP is now from (which is Malaysia).

steve520
September 9th, 2007, 00:58
but al isnt vambri-n he just isnt he cant be at all like he doesnt even act like him. and vambri-n was an annoying little punk you guys are banning someone innocent thats really wrong he didnt even do nothinng.

ICE
September 9th, 2007, 01:13
that many different ip's makes it obvious. hes done a much better hob at hiding it at codemayhem.

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 01:14
but al isnt vambri-n he just isnt he cant be at all like he doesnt even act like him. and vambri-n was an annoying little punk you guys are banning someone innocent thats really wrong he didnt even do nothinng.

Safari Al wasn't innocent, he was a multiple account of Vampbri-n. Just because he didn't act like Vampbri-n it doesn't mean that it wasn't him, I can role play sites as a different person it's not even hard to do so.

steve520
September 9th, 2007, 01:16
iCE hes not vambri-n hes not.

Cap'n 1time
September 9th, 2007, 01:39
It's being discussed in the staff as we speak.