PDA

View Full Version : Online socom3

carlitx
September 9th, 2007, 01:34
yah i got socom 3 the other day and i logged in using my account i created in fireteam bravo 1 and every things going perfect, but when i look at my profile it says i have no stats! i know its a new game compared to my stats in ftb so i know that aint the problem. and i played a max of about 5 online games start to finish sicne i got it yesterday. so why wont the stats appear? my acct. aint activated wat ever the **** sony wants that for. and in the faq on the games community page theres no where saying that activating it lets u keep stat records or ranks. just clans clan ladders and friends. funny thing is though in ftb 1 and 2i never need this and i have friends anyways haha and i could get into clans on psp. so yah just why aint i getting stats?

steve520
September 9th, 2007, 01:42
so why dont u join me and ices clan we can teach u how to hack and stuff.

alexvander
September 9th, 2007, 01:56
i had that and i havnt played in about a year because i needed space on my mem cardbut from what i remember you need to activate sumthing and enter ur credit card number on a page to validate it or somethin like that. dont worry its safe

carlitx
September 9th, 2007, 14:34
i dont have a credit card, and im really not interested in hacking if it means cheating in game (you know like being invincible and killing all the enemies..) and ways as i already said i read the faq in the game about the validation and it says nothing about denying you rank or stats unless you validate.

PS: if the havking is getting past the activation im all for it lol