PDA

View Full Version : soap+eyes=ouch!

ganondorf
September 9th, 2007, 05:21
I just got some soap in my eyes yesterday. lol

I left it alone becuase It happens to everyone.
But its now 2 hours later, it does not hurt but it looks very red. I look like I have a devils eye.

How am I suppose to (how do I say) "fix it".

You might be thinking "ganondorf makes the stupidess threads" but it is more serious than you think.

steve520
September 9th, 2007, 05:27
wow.

ganondorf
September 9th, 2007, 05:30
The sope was a different kind of sope. Slimey type.

steve520
September 9th, 2007, 05:33
ur crazy ganandorf.

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 05:36
Fill a sink full of cold water then dip your face in it with your eyes wide open and keep it there for 10 seconds or so, then use a towel and dry your face but don't be rough around your eye areas...

...You should start to feel that the redness will go down within a short while.

ganondorf
September 9th, 2007, 05:37
Im serious, I need help. I hate going to the doctors. Its to far from my house and its late.

When I wake up, I want to wake up with a nice white eye.

Fill a sink full of cold water then dip your face in it with your eyes wide open and keep it there for 10 seconds or so, then use a towel and dry your face but don't be rough around your eye areas...

...You should start to feel that the redness will go down within a short while.

better than nothing, I will give it a shot right now.

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 05:40
I get stuff in my eyes all the time, and my method has never failed me :)

Chameleon
September 9th, 2007, 05:48
yes thats the methods chemists use to get foreign things out of their eyes, and if it can get that kind of stuff out im sure it can get soap out

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 05:59
yes thats the methods chemists use to get foreign things out of their eyes, and if it can get that kind of stuff out im sure it can get soap out

It can, I had soap in my eye the other week! lol :p

kcajblue
September 9th, 2007, 07:46
id just keep rinsing out my eye for 15 minutes to make sure everything is out of it.

and thats what it says on bottles of stuff like bug repellant.

SnesR0X
September 9th, 2007, 08:07
That must suck, but look really cool XD
Red eyes look sweet

JPJunkie
September 9th, 2007, 11:25
Like VampDude said you should definatly rinse it with water and the redness should go asap.

alexvander
September 9th, 2007, 15:51
why dont u wanna have red eyes i would love to have red eyes but i dont wanna have to put soap in my eyes to have them

ganondorf
September 9th, 2007, 17:22
Ok, its morning and my eyes look great. Slighty pinkish but not noticable.

Its kinda wierd that I turned to dcmeu about my eye's. But it worked. lol

cal360
September 9th, 2007, 17:24
Ok, its morning and my eyes look great. Slighty pinkish but not noticable.

Its kinda wierd that I turned to dcmeu about my eye's. But it worked. lol

Hmmm well we help in all types of ways.

wolfpack
September 9th, 2007, 19:37
yes, before you know it we'll have the cure for cancer and AIDS.

VampDude
September 9th, 2007, 19:42
yes, before you know it we'll have the cure for cancer and AIDS.

A cure for AIDS is to not go near people with it, which stops it spreading! (the people with it are just screwed) lol

SnesR0X
September 9th, 2007, 21:09
A cure for AIDS is to not go near people with it, which stops it spreading! (the people with it are just screwed) lol

It's sad, but really true :(

S34MU5
September 9th, 2007, 21:55
You left it in your eye?

are you serious?

You are meant to rinse it with cold clean water...
Straight away.

It should say that on the bottle...

duh!

xg917
September 9th, 2007, 22:12
how did the first person to have AIDS get it then? its most likely not going to go way by just letting all aids holders die. same thing as allergies and other illnesses. they are just gona keep comming back.

glad to know that your eyes are better Gannon

ganondorf
September 9th, 2007, 22:39
glad to know that your eyes are better Gannon

Thanks

before you know it we'll have the cure for cancer
There is. The FDA is just hiding it from us. They want money.

Vampbri-n the 2nd
September 10th, 2007, 00:00
Yay

SnesR0X
September 10th, 2007, 00:16
Yay

So, is this someone doing this as a joke, or a ban evasion?

ganondorf
September 10th, 2007, 01:01
It probably is vampbri-n.

Elmarco
September 10th, 2007, 01:05
Doesnt he ever give up? He's like terminator with triple a batterys....

xg917
September 10th, 2007, 01:10
i also think that there is a thing that lets you live even longer to forever but they are hiding it from us as well. not lying

lets do some science here:
question: how and why do people die
hypothesis: cells stop reproducing and we dont take good care of our selves
experiment: check out the cancer cells and see why they dont ever stop reproducing, take a part of their dna or something like that and inject ourselves. (just saying something short so i dont have to make a whole story)
results: we live longer/for ever

i also dont understand.. y would the FDA hide it for money when they could release it for people to get cured and the money will come at the same time :/ thats just ****ed up

gdf
September 10th, 2007, 01:28
Lol, I agree with Seamus, why did you leave it in your eye? Stupidest idea ever.

I just rub it with a towel...Then again that is hair washer not soap.

Oops, shampoo lol!

ganondorf
September 10th, 2007, 02:06
i also dont understand.. y would the FDA hide it for money when they could release it for people to get cured and the money will come at the same time :/ thats just ****ed up

Because there is a natural cure for cancer. Very inexpensive. If the world finds out, then FDA loses money.

There is a book called "natural cures they dont want you to know about". And in it, it says that there are 12 ways to naturally cure cancer.

VampDude
September 10th, 2007, 02:21
It's sad, but really true :(

Indeed, so stay away from them - and boxes from JKKDARK :)

how did the first person to have AIDS get it then? its most likely not going to go way by just letting all aids holders die. same thing as allergies and other illnesses. they are just gona keep comming back.

They should be quarantined away from everyone else, and when they die their bodies should be burnt - it works with Foot and Mouth.

Yay

GTFO this site moron.

i also think that there is a thing that lets you live even longer to forever but they are hiding it from us as well. not lying

lets do some science here:
question: how and why do people die
hypothesis: cells stop reproducing and we dont take good care of our selves
experiment: check out the cancer cells and see why they dont ever stop reproducing, take a part of their dna or something like that and inject ourselves. (just saying something short so i dont have to make a whole story)
results: we live longer/for ever

What gannondorf said (below) http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/vampdude/WHS.png

Because there is a natural cure for cancer. Very inexpensive. If the world finds out, then FDA loses money.

There is a book called "natural cures they dont want you to know about". And in it, it says that there are 12 ways to naturally cure cancer.

The King
September 10th, 2007, 02:50
how did this thread turn from a guy with soap in his eyes to talk about a cure for cancer.
people are really distracted these days

xg917
September 10th, 2007, 02:57
i wasnt talking about curing cancer. i was talking about taking some good components from cancer cells and put them in our cells so they keep reproducing so we never die.

VampDude
September 10th, 2007, 03:09
i wasnt talking about curing cancer. i was talking about taking some good components from cancer cells and put them in our cells so they keep reproducing so we never die.

Are you scared of dying then?

Immortality isn't what you would want in the long run, you would get old (in age and appearance) and wish you had died at the time you were supposed to (because older people are weaker as the rest of their body shuts down slowly).

xg917
September 10th, 2007, 03:24
i would want to live to a normal age to die. it would be good to be 100 and still have the physical appearence of a 30 year old. but this would cause bad things to happen to the world if bad people live for ever. the only way to die then is to get shot or hit by a car or something. idk..

ganondorf
September 10th, 2007, 04:12
Everyone is going to die. Technology cant stop us from living longer or living forever. Its gods will for us to die.

SnesR0X
September 10th, 2007, 06:41
Everyone is going to die. Technology cant stop us from living longer or living forever. Its gods will for us to die.

Well then God is mean

VampDude
September 10th, 2007, 18:59
Well then God is mean

God doesn't exist, ask ICE! lol :p

Shrygue
September 10th, 2007, 20:12
You people are all going off the subject of this thread so stay on track.

Anyway, it's good to hear your eye is getting better ganondorf.

ganondorf
September 10th, 2007, 22:13
You people are all going off the subject of this thread so stay on track.

Anyway, it's good to hear your eye is getting better ganondorf.

Thanks, im back to normal now.

VampDude
September 10th, 2007, 22:19
Thanks, im back to normal now.

What did you do to sort your eyes? Did you follow any advice?

ganondorf
September 10th, 2007, 23:19
What did you do to sort your eyes? Did you follow any advice?

Kept it wide open in cold water for 10 seconds. Like you said.

VampDude
September 10th, 2007, 23:28

Cool, did that help?

cal360
September 10th, 2007, 23:30

With the amount of clorine they're sticking in the water by us lately, if I were to do that i'd turn blind :rolleyes:.

ganondorf
September 10th, 2007, 23:31
Cool, did that help?

Its what cured me and its what I will do if it ever happens again.

VampDude
September 11th, 2007, 00:23
Its what cured me and its what I will do if it ever happens again.

Glad I could help :)