PDA

View Full Version : Frequent Error Messages Following Pandora's Battery

hooliganbandit
September 9th, 2007, 21:10
I successfully unbricked my psp with pandora's battery. I had to use the nand file from my friend's psp. I upgraded to 3.52 m33 and got frequent error messages "an internal error has occurred (80082731)" sometimes followed by a bsod and sometimes not. I think that this error message occured every time I tried to change a setting, such as the psp's nickname or the network settings. I have tried downgrading to 1.5 and then upgrading to the official 2.0 firmware b/c i heard that might help. I then downgraded to 1.5 using the 2.0 downgrader and then reupgraded to 3.52 m33, but none of that has helped. any advice?

cal360
September 9th, 2007, 21:14
I think you have a bad Nand as you are only meant to backup your own I think.

hooliganbandit
September 9th, 2007, 21:23
I think you have a bad Nand as you are only meant to backup your own I think.

I had a problem that quite a few other people had after running pandora which was that whenever you start the psp up you get a bsod and when you press O, the psp restarts and gives you another one. I read that the way to fix this was to get a nand from another 1.5 psp and flash it. It worked but now I have this new problem.

Oh, I just remembered something: the 1.5 psp i got it from was one i downgraded to 1.5 w/ pandora. I heard that this is a limited ver. of 1.5 so maybe my nand is "limited" or sometihng. Is this a possibility?