PDA

View Full Version : v1.51 Question - memory card

Dark_God5555
June 30th, 2005, 17:39
I upgraded My PSP to version 1.51 without knowing i couldn't play emulators (for now until the code cracks...).

I was wondering, i deleted the software from my memory card, but it's still there. :mad:

Is the update in my memory card or in the psp because i was thinking of taking my psp v1.51 back to the store and getting a new psp.

I am afraid that my memory card might make the new psp v1.51.

But if it's in the memory card, i could just buy a new memory card.

Please Answer,
DARK_GOD5555

rest05
June 30th, 2005, 18:21
its not the ms its the version on the psp!

Kingtj
June 30th, 2005, 19:43
This is your third thread about the same thing. And it hasn't changed anything.

Stop spamming will you.

shizzle
June 30th, 2005, 20:24
i think we should ban this guy. All of his posts bar one or two maybe have been on putting his 1.51 back to 1.0 i've not flamed him yet and am getting irritaded.

Dark_god555 either shut up or do something usefull of get lost. DO NOT POST ANY MORE POSTS ABOUT YOU 1.51 , IT CAN'T BEDOWNGRADED. IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN TO THE PSP AND NOT THE MEMORYSTICK. You will not be able to return your psp and if you did you would get a 1.51 given to you. THe only is to import a new psp.

There u go, now shut up.

accord 4 me
June 30th, 2005, 21:17
i think we should ban this guy. All of his posts bar one or two maybe have been on putting his 1.51 back to 1.0 i've not flamed him yet and am getting irritaded.

Dark_god555 either shut up or do something usefull of get lost. DO NOT POST ANY MORE POSTS ABOUT YOU 1.51 , IT CAN'T BEDOWNGRADED. IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN TO THE PSP AND NOT THE MEMORYSTICK. You will not be able to return your psp and if you did you would get a 1.51 given to you. THe only is to import a new psp.

There u go, now shut up.

not to defend him or anything. but there are stores around me with the spiderman 2 bundle still, so there are still 1.50's out. but i will say it was pretty stupid of him to "accidently" upgrade to 1.51, and he should realize that there is no downgrading

shizzle
June 30th, 2005, 21:24
There is no longer a definate way to get a 1.0 or 1.50 because they are both old versions, some stores may have those left but any major store that sells them like hot cakes will have the newer psps in.

When he says please answer, does expect someting different from his other two posts??

If he wants an answer he is going to read it, not just read what he wants. I wouldn't mind if it was all in the same thread but this is ridculous.