PDA

View Full Version : Dcemu Psp Background Woopdee Doo!

Tetris999
September 10th, 2007, 17:19
Things i can improve in this background just tell me

this took me a LONG

yes i mean LONG time to make (probably cuz of all the thinking i had to do to make it look cool, if i knew exactly what i wanted to do it wuda went faster) so i hope that my 1 hour and 30 minutes arent wasted

anyway what you see here before you is a dcemu themed background, use it to sponsor the site , show your love for it, etc

i hope you can all enjoy and tell me what to change and stuff :D

And since i want this to stay at this forum, ill upload it here

cal360
September 10th, 2007, 17:22
Nice this looks realy good. By the way if you ever want help with these i'm always here :D.

Tetris999
September 10th, 2007, 17:30
i tried on my psp gotta re work some stuff

i will also upload one without the bars for the original psp icons to whosoever are using custom themes

VampDude
September 10th, 2007, 20:41
It needs the pink haired girl with the Dreamcast pad.

steve520
September 10th, 2007, 20:50
totally that pink hair girl makes it more of a dcemu backround.

VampDude
September 10th, 2007, 21:17
totally that pink hair girl makes it more of a dcemu backround.

This needs to be there somewhere, and not just the girl - the Dreamcast swirl thing too (you can remove he FORUMS word thou).

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/images/jnj/misc/logo.gif

Tetris999
September 10th, 2007, 22:10
This needs to be there somewhere, and not just the girl - the Dreamcast swirl thing too (you can remove he FORUMS word thou).

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/images/jnj/misc/logo.gif

so...shud i get rid of the words at the top? they make it look so cool though :p well ill do it sometime later tuhday or tomorrow

what does the dcemu staff think? i wonder :p

VampDude
September 10th, 2007, 22:35
so...shud i get rid of the words at the top? they make it look so cool though :p well ill do it sometime later tuhday or tomorrow

what does the dcemu staff think? i wonder :p

The words at the top are ok, but the DCEmu logo (thus being the girl) needs to be there somewhere! :D

cal360
September 10th, 2007, 22:37
The words at the top are ok, but the DCEmu logo (thus being the girl) needs to be there somewhere! :D

VampDude's right somewhere on there needs to be the girl, but what I would say is have her faded on the background.

VampDude
September 10th, 2007, 22:57
VampDude's right somewhere on there needs to be the girl, but what I would say is have her faded on the background.

Faded a bit more than this (below)