PDA

View Full Version : Rotten Apple, to dirty I-pod

benny blanco
September 10th, 2007, 18:21
Apple is showing there true colors. Overpricing products. Using nickel plated batteries. Charging for replacement and repairs for people who bought warranties for there products. The user cannot replace there own battery on there i-products. But if you have a warranty, Apple can charge you Fifty dollars for the replacement or repair. No warranty? Buy a new one... So, the heat has scared Steve Jobs- the i-head, to reduce prices for these faulty products, so he did... Knowing full well that people are getting ripped off, through warranties. :thumbup: . But all of you i-fans are happy with there purchaseand the workings of these products. Well, give it 2 years, your iphone or pod will lose the ability to recharge. You can't replace the battery yourself, so you have to bring it to an Apple authorized idiot to tell you that you need a new battery and that yea you have a warranty, but there is a $50 surcharge you have to pay. I got a new product for Apple to produce, it's called the i-rag, it wipes your a$$ and mouth with the same clothe, and charges you for every use, and the batteries last 2 years and so does the warranty that you can buy for it, so when the product is dead, so is the warranty and we can ship these i-rags out tomorrow and rule the i-world... here's to you steve jobs, you loser... :rofl:

mikebeaver
September 12th, 2007, 12:57
Well, I know you live in the USA but here in England you can buy replacement batteries from stores such as Maplin (like Radio shack in the states) they are cheap and include the tools to remove the battery and replace it yourself.
Most companies dont cover batteries under warranty, as it is a consumable part of the device, maybe that is why they want to charge you to replace it.

Mike..

Lycan_Ste
September 16th, 2007, 12:57
Well, I know you live in the USA but here in England you can buy replacement batteries from stores such as Maplin (like Radio shack in the states) they are cheap and include the tools to remove the battery and replace it yourself.
Most companies dont cover batteries under warranty, as it is a consumable part of the device, maybe that is why they want to charge you to replace it.

Mike..

Which makes ebay an awesome place because you can buy a ipod with a dodgy battery for £20 then get a battery for £10ish and get a ipod that works for £30

Shadowblind
September 16th, 2007, 14:33
Thats why I'm gonna screw iPods from here on out and get myself a Zune.