PDA

View Full Version : PSP Slim, hacked already

SnesR0X
September 10th, 2007, 23:45
This is seriously great news, and an achievement for the PSP homebrew community, but I am in a bit of a dilemma. I want to buy one before $ony makes a new firmware that's already inter-graded into the PSP's but I want the White PSP that comes with the Star Wars Battlefront package (It has Darth Vader on the back :D). Do you think that it will have a new firm installed when it comes out?

Buddy4point0
September 10th, 2007, 23:55
i want the star wars one too, i didnt know it wasnt out already :(

SnesR0X
September 10th, 2007, 23:58
Yeah, it comes out in October:o

VampDude
September 11th, 2007, 00:05
It should have the same firmware, because SONY wouldn't be likely to recall all the PSP's of a certain firmware due to it being hacked so close to a release.

SnesR0X
September 11th, 2007, 01:17
It should have the same firmware, because SONY wouldn't be likely to recall all the PSP's of a certain firmware due to it being hacked so close to a release.

So they're probably all done making the Darth Vader ones?

VampDude
September 11th, 2007, 02:01
So they're probably all done making the Darth Vader ones?

Most probably, they have probably shipped a good handful of Darth Vader PSP's by now (as they need to get a good load into he stores) and there is nothing they can do about the firmware on them PSP's now.

SnesR0X
September 11th, 2007, 02:09
Most probably, they have probably shipped a good handful of Darth Vader PSP's by now (as they need to get a good load into he stores) and there is nothing they can do about the firmware on them PSP's now.

In that case, YAY! :D Yeah, that's what I was really hoping for. But then again, I might get a silver one. Depends on money and if I can wait.

VampDude
September 11th, 2007, 03:12
In that case, YAY! :D Yeah, that's what I was really hoping for. But then again, I might get a silver one. Depends on money and if I can wait.

Just be sure to get a first release, then you won't get messed about with the firmware.

ExcruciationX
September 11th, 2007, 04:16
Why don't you just buy a plain white one?

SnesR0X
September 11th, 2007, 04:50

I don't think a slim white one comes here until the Star Wars one (I think). Plus Darth Vader is badass

VampDude
September 11th, 2007, 04:58

White ones aren't cool, not unless they have the Darth Vader thing :)