PDA

View Full Version : EZ-Flash 2 powerstar

wolf9545
September 11th, 2007, 01:32
Ok, I am interested in getting a flash cart so I can play GBA games on my gameboy micro and on the DSlite. I have found a review of this cart, , and it seems like it is exactly what I want. I have looked at different stores but only found EZ-Flash 3, 4, 5 and didn't know if they are better versions than the 2 powerstar. I like the idea that the powerstar is a lower power device and it really doesn't matter to me if I can't store more than 8 games on there at one time. So my questions are is the EZ-flash 2 powerstar still able to be bought or did the EZ-flash 3, 4, or 5 replace it and what is the best option without spending a ton of money?

iain7
January 6th, 2008, 20:04
if you want it for the gba micro its gotta be a slot 2 device, which rules out the EZflash V (unless you get the expansion with it, then write a game to the expansion using the slot one cart, then taking the slot 2 cart out and putting it in the micro, too much work)
however ezflash is a good buy. i'd say ezflash 4 is perfect, i would have got it but then the slot 1 cart came out which is more convenient for me.