PDA

View Full Version : DEad To Rights W/ Downgrade!!!!?

YourStillWithMe
July 1st, 2005, 05:21
I have just read from another user that the game Dead To Rights 2:Reckoning comes with a 1.50 firmware upgrade!!!!!!! (downgrade to some) For all of you that plan on purchasing this game or have please give me some info on this firmware Downgrade/Upgrade! 9,498,572,947 other people i'm sure would like to know thank you all!

I'm curious to see if you can downgrade to 1.5 and it will be safe . . .

Cap'n 1time
July 1st, 2005, 05:34
I have just read from another user that the game Dead To Rights 2:Reckoning comes with a 1.50 firmware upgrade!!!!!!! (downgrade to some) For all of you that plan on purchasing this game or have please give me some info on this firmware Downgrade/Upgrade! 9,498,572,947 other people i'm sure would like to know thank you all!

I'm curious to see if you can downgrade to 1.5 and it will be safe . . .

... it dosnt work that way. if your psp's firmware is > 1.5, no need to upgrade.

YourStillWithMe
July 1st, 2005, 20:17
Yeah, I understand that. But if I have 1.52 is it possible? I want to play NES roms. That and SNES roms are the only reason I want it. . .the Calculator idea I thought was very creative too.

accord 4 me
July 2nd, 2005, 16:32
Yeah, I understand that. But if I have 1.52 is it possible? I want to play NES roms. That and SNES roms are the only reason I want it. . .the Calculator idea I thought was very creative too.

obviously you don't understand. you knew better than to upgrade, and you know that you can't downgrade. and it was just explained to you that the umd won't "upgrade" you from 1.52 to 1.50. it UPGRADES, not downgrades.

seriously, these threads are getting so annoying, why is this stuff so difficult to understand