PDA

View Full Version : Wii Disc Drive

charliejz
September 11th, 2007, 20:24
bought a brand new wii which arrived today from America (im in the UK), set it up and plugged it in tried to put a disc into the slot and it wouldn't take it.. tried putting it in manually to no avail (careful not to damage anything) i think its something wrong with the drive or the lens.. does anyone have an ideas?

Blah_Blah
September 12th, 2007, 07:22
bought a brand new wii which arrived today from America (im in the UK), set it up and plugged it in tried to put a disc into the slot and it wouldn't take it.. tried putting it in manually to no avail (careful not to damage anything) i think its something wrong with the drive or the lens.. does anyone have an ideas?

Well, your in a different state have you ever thought of that:( well sorry man it won't work get a nintendo wii game from america:D then your problems are sovled:cool: :thumbup:

Hint: Plump chicken makes girls go crazy:p

charliejz
September 12th, 2007, 10:39
yea i think u dont get it...
obviously i know u cant use uk games on a american machine.. thats not the problem

the problem is it wont take the cd atall (cd being wii sports that it came with) like its supposed to.

VampDude
September 22nd, 2007, 06:08
yea i think u dont get it...
obviously i know u cant use uk games on a american machine.. thats not the problem

the problem is it wont take the cd atall (cd being wii sports that it came with) like its supposed to.

Maybe your machine is damaged?

charliejz
September 24th, 2007, 17:19
no shit! jeez. i was wonderin if anyone knew how to fix this problem.

kcajblue
September 25th, 2007, 00:44
no shit! jeez. i was wonderin if anyone knew how to fix this problem.theres no need to get angry at him.
why dont you see if you can get it exchanged or something.