PDA

View Full Version : PSP slim Price?

cal360
September 11th, 2007, 22:14
Does anyone know where where the cheapest place online is to buy a PSP it doesn't matter what currency it's in i'll convert it myself, i'm desperate for one but I don't have a lot of money to splash out on it.

Gene
September 12th, 2007, 06:11
Does anyone know where where the cheapest place online is to buy a PSP it doesn't matter what currency it's in i'll convert it myself, i'm desperate for one but I don't have a lot of money to splash out on it.

I can guarantee you won't find it anywhere for a price lower than 169.99USD. Just go to your local electronics store and pay 200USD for the pack with Daxter, family guy, and a 1 gig memstick. It's worth the cash with all those extras. If i had 200 green lying around I'd nab myself one.

If you really want to get one for a bit cheaper, get a job at Best Buy, or Target, or something, and get it with the 10% employee discount. It'll save you 20 dollars, but it's up to you whether it's worth it or not.

cal360
September 12th, 2007, 07:48
I can't do that though I can only buy it online right now because i'm in th UK.

Gene
September 12th, 2007, 08:22
I can't do that though I can only buy it online right now because i'm in th UK.

Amazon has good prices. I don't usually buy from them though. I am a cheap bastard and always try to save on shipping costs by buying from stores.

Newegg is also a place to buy it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868110019

I'm certain they ship to the uk, and it seems to be in stock so it will come to you in 3 days business shipping. Unfortunately they only have the silver Daxter pack. none of the core packs, which might cut you down a bit.

cal360
September 12th, 2007, 16:25
That would be perfect for me but I can't see an option for the U.K and digning up only lists states not countries. Does anyone else know anywheere where I can buy one for the U.K.

JPJunkie
September 12th, 2007, 16:54
Try ebay of if you don't like using ebay how about Play.com

cal360
September 12th, 2007, 18:06
I've checked all these places and they all are around £130, What I realy want is an american or Japenese site that will ship to England and the PSP slim is only around £100 pounds when conversion is done.

JPJunkie
September 12th, 2007, 19:27
How about?http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73651

SuccessHK have today posted that they have the White Version of the PSP Slim & Lite in stock at the price of 201 Dollars (99 UK Pounds).

If you dont know by now the PSP Slim boasts a slimmer lighter console with more ram to imporve UMD loading and the killer bit the TV Out.

SuccessHK ship worldwide which makes a pleasent change to all those wimps who wont ship to Europe.

cal360
September 12th, 2007, 19:36
That's about perfect and I even was the first person to post in that how can I forget, i'm going to look into this right now.

Well I placed the PSP in the cart for later on and all I get is some random information and the product name, is anyone else having this problem?

JPJunkie
September 13th, 2007, 17:02
£99 for a white PSP slim I have to get one.

Thats what you said in that thread! :rofl:

I can't believe you forgot:D