September 11th, 2007, 23:51
Never Forget 9/11

http://www.youtube.com/v/oZIApwWq1AU

SnesR0X
September 12th, 2007, 01:17
Well, I won't if people keep talking about it

steve520
September 12th, 2007, 01:30
holy shit no way thats what i was gonna say but u know it was a sad day and most of us wont forget no matter what especially because its are generation.

Safari Al
September 12th, 2007, 01:40
i meant we will never forget as in we won't forget the pain they caused this country.

steve520
September 12th, 2007, 01:42
true dat but it brought us closer together though.

Safari Al
September 12th, 2007, 01:48
to me it sounds like everyone wants to forget it?

ganondorf
September 12th, 2007, 02:17
Here is what I think about 9/11.

tD5WlQ54Sg0

Dont get me wrong, I grief for all the victims and all who sacrificed thier lives.

Tetris999
September 12th, 2007, 02:30
and ill always remember the thousands and millions of innocent iraqis suffering because of this one incident on american soil, seriously no one cares about the death toll in iraq and they keep going back to the two towers, yeah they were innocent people too but their death toll isnt as high as the ones in iraq

yes its my opinion swear at me all you want i dont care

oh good vid ganandorf lol

Cap'n 1time
September 12th, 2007, 02:47
and ill always remember the thousands and millions of innocent iraqis suffering because of this one incident on american soil, seriously no one cares about the death toll in iraq and they keep going back to the two towers, yeah they were innocent people too but their death toll isnt as high as the ones in iraq

yes its my opinion swear at me all you want i dont care

oh good vid ganandorf lol

not to mention the fact that they used it as an excuse to attack iraq, which had NOTHING to do with 9/11 in the first place. But lets try to stay away from politics, or pointing fingers... those things seem to be what America sucks the most at.

VampDude
September 12th, 2007, 03:01
Building 7 (Salomon Brothers Building) announced collapsing

_oNhbsJ81Q4

Same Video - and slightly longer: But Building 7 (Salomon Brothers Building) collapsing like 10 or so minutes after it had been announced collapsed.

6mxFRigYD3s

---

All the media were in on it, only the BBC slipped up by announcing from their script 20 minutes too early. The U.S. government is yet to slip up, but there has been cases of where people have noted a few of their slip ups and then cover ups.

JKKDARK
September 12th, 2007, 03:08
Yes it was horrible. These terrorists will pay someday..

THIS BADDASS BLACK MACHO WOULD MAKE THEM ALL CRY & HAND OVER ALL THERE BITCHES & CASH

http://www.dustygroove.com/images/products/t/turner_ike~_badmanrar_101b.jpg

VampDude
September 12th, 2007, 03:09
Yes it was horrible. These terrorists will pay someday..

THIS BADDASS BLACK MACHO WOULD MAKE THEM ALL CRY & HAND OVER ALL THERE BITCHES & CASH

http://www.dustygroove.com/images/products/t/turner_ike~_badmanrar_101b.jpg

lol @ JKK's SPAM! :rofl:

ICE
September 12th, 2007, 03:44
regardless of the whys, the whos, and wheres you must watch your words so you dont devalue the people who dies in the two towers.

Kaiser
September 12th, 2007, 04:11
As terrible as 9/11 was, many more terrible things have happened since then and I assure you, those were mostly forgotten.

ICE
September 12th, 2007, 04:22
As terrible as 9/11 was, many more terrible things have happened since then and I assure you, those were mostly forgotten.

innocent deaths in any context shouldnt be forgotten. just because some are doesnt give any excuse to forget these.

nowadays so many innocent people die everyday it is indeed difficult to keep your perspective..

SnesR0X
September 12th, 2007, 04:30
innocent deaths in any context shouldnt be forgotten. just because some are doesnt give any excuse to forget these.

Well, if you consider how much people place importance on 9/11 compared to say, the Tsunami, there is a huge difference. Around 275,000 people were killed or missing, and in the 9/11 attacks it was 2974 people. As tragic as the deaths were, it was nothing in comparison.

shadowprophet
September 12th, 2007, 04:34
Ive been avoiding this thread cause I dont know what to say.

There are no words that can justify how this affected all of us

All those people...

I will most certainly never forget,
And even though I cant think of what to say. I had to stop by and pay my Respects.

ICE
September 12th, 2007, 05:52
Well, if you consider how much people place importance on 9/11 compared to say, the Tsunami, there is a huge difference. Around 275,000 people were killed or missing, and in the 9/11 attacks it was 2974 people. As tragic as the deaths were, it was nothing in comparison.

im not saying to pay more attention to those who died on 9/11 than any other incident. an innocent life is an important thing and should be honored when it is wrongly lost in all context.

SnesR0X
September 12th, 2007, 06:10
im not saying to pay more attention to those who died on 9/11 than any other incident. an innocent life is an important thing and should be honored when it is wrongly lost in all context.

I know, I mean the general public seems to think it was the worst thing that can happen though. Not nearly as scary compared to the London bombings in WWII

ICE
September 12th, 2007, 06:18
I know, I mean the general public seems to think it was the worst thing that can happen though. Not nearly as scary compared to the London bombings in WWII

indeed. the public view is both naive self centered.

shadowprophet
September 12th, 2007, 06:44
I understand some peoples sentiments about not over emphasizing 9/11 when many terrible things have happend.

Yet. This was a 9/11 thread made on 9/11 in remembrance of "that" event.

There is nothing wrong with takeing a moment to remember that day and those events. on 9/11 of all days.

Takeing this subject and makeing lite of it in light of other events, would be like attending a funeral and telling everyone there Dont be sad people die all the time.

Not cool people....

ExcruciationX
September 12th, 2007, 06:50
Believe it or not, I was a fourth grader (I didn't know I was grey/human hybrid) when the events of September 11 unfolded.

When I got up in the morning I saw it on almost any channel I could get.

SnesR0X
September 12th, 2007, 07:24
I understand some peoples sentiments about not over emphasizing 9/11 when many terrible things have happend.

Yet. This was a 9/11 thread made on 9/11 in remembrance of "that" event.

There is nothing wrong with takeing a moment to remember that day and those events. on 9/11 of all days.

Takeing this subject and makeing lite of it in light of other events, would be like attending a funeral and telling everyone there Dont be sad people die all the time.

Not cool people....

My point was not the individuals that suffered, for there were many, but the way the media was (and still is) so centered around it.

Maybe I'm just a little tired of everyone preaching of how terrible it was, and how it caused such a significant change in the world. Well it probably wouldn't have if they hadn't placed so much upon it, with the war and everything, using it as their excuse to go and cash in on oil.

I never mean disrespect to the people who died and lost family/friends, but there gets to a certain point when we really should let it go.

shadowprophet
September 12th, 2007, 07:32
My point was not the individuals that suffered, for there were many, but the way the media was (and still is) so centered around it.

Maybe I'm just a little tired of everyone preaching of how terrible it was, and how it caused such a significant change in the world. Well it probably wouldn't have if they hadn't placed so much upon it, with the war and everything, using it as their excuse to go and cash in on oil.

I never mean disrespect to the people who died and lost family/friends, but there gets to a certain point when we really should let it go.
When I said my peace. I had no one particular in mind :cool: Sometimes, When I post, I speak in general terms to everyone :) Dont take it personaly, It was never ment to be aimed at any one person :p

SnesR0X
September 12th, 2007, 07:35
When I said my peace. I had no one particular in mind :cool: Sometimes, When I post, I speak in general terms to everyone :) Dont take it personaly, It was never ment to be aimed at any one person :p

lol, I know, I was the main person who was talking about the point though. :p

splodger15
September 12th, 2007, 08:08
I remember 9/11 like it was yesterday I can remember everything I did on that day when it happened I was sitting in the dentist watching the TV.

Safari Al
September 12th, 2007, 11:58

Think of it this way... What if you had someone you were very close to and they died in those towers that day? Wouldn't be so easy to forget would it?

quzar
September 12th, 2007, 12:24

Yes, but the Tsunami (along with every other natural disaster) does not DECIDE to kill you.

Yesterday I was walking to class and happened to pass by the lawn area of campus at 8:46, just in time to see the flag being lowered to half mast and hear a bagpiper (my school is the tartans, so we have a bagpiper) playing Amazing Grace. For the first time since I've been up here (this semester) it was extremely fogggy, and the music was really touching.

Oh, for all the "we're the villains" people here (I'm one of them, but I mostly don't care, I know it wasn't about oil, if it was then the politicians in charge would have to be stupid ****s, but anyways) I've always thought this was a great image (someone's sig from another forum) :

JPJunkie
September 12th, 2007, 16:44
I feel sorry for the victims but their is a time where you have to move on and think about everything that happens in the world!
Because believe me their are alot of bad things going on out their which are sometimes overlooked!

quzar
September 12th, 2007, 17:41
I feel sorry for the victims but their is a time where you have to move on and think about everything that happens in the world!
Because believe me their are alot of bad things going on out their which are sometimes overlooked!

Not to be a total dick but: http://englishplus.com/grammar/00000256.htm . Now back to the topic on hand, the biggest reason this is still around was that the people who died are people that other Americans care about on a personal level. Homeless guy dies: if he was homeless it's a good chance he had nobody who cared about him. Iraqui dies: unless they have family in America, in which case there would be little chance that they would be being killed in guerilla warfare, nobody cares.

I can't remember where I was going with this at all, but yea something something.

T.M.F.P.A.P.P.D.E.M
September 12th, 2007, 17:48
My friends...

Violence is not the answer.

ExcruciationX
September 12th, 2007, 17:52
What the heck kind of an answer is that? Although, I do agree with you.

SnesR0X
September 12th, 2007, 18:04
My friends...

Violence is not the answer.

So, in other words the war should not of happened?

Which is true, but that's... a weird answer yeah:p

shadowprophet
September 12th, 2007, 18:15
Not to be a total dick but: http://englishplus.com/grammar/00000256.htm . Now back to the topic on hand, the biggest reason this is still around was that the people who died are people that other Americans care about on a personal level. Homeless guy dies: if he was homeless it's a good chance he had nobody who cared about him. Iraqui dies: unless they have family in America, in which case there would be little chance that they would be being killed in guerilla warfare, nobody cares.

I can't remember where I was going with this at all, but yea something something.

I aint not knowing nothing bout no grammar :confused:

Flavor of Icecream Is:confused:

:rofl:

SnesR0X
September 12th, 2007, 18:17
I aint not knowing nothing bout no grammar :confused:

Flavor of Icecream Is:confused:

:rofl:

XD lol what the hell:rofl:

shadowprophet
September 12th, 2007, 18:20
XD lol what the hell:rofl:
YOu gotta tease Quzar sometimes. Its how she knows she is loved :p

cal360
September 12th, 2007, 18:24
Believe it or not, I was a fourth grader (I didn't know I was grey/human hybrid) when the events of September 11 unfolded.

When I got up in the morning I saw it on almost any channel I could get.

Every channel in England had it on and I watched it all, It was one of the worst days of my life watching it live made me feel horrible about all those people lives who were lost just going to work and even having lunch.

wolfpack
September 12th, 2007, 18:39
Omg Sept 11!! Wheres My Pants??!
jk

but i got pissed though, i couldnt watch the simpsons because of the rememberance of the attack, all i can say is "trust me, i remember, but the simpsons makes me happy so...meh!"

ICE
September 12th, 2007, 18:57
i believe i was in math at the time and the teachers tried to act like nothing had happened so they wouldnt have to deal with our reactions. when i got home and saw what had happened i was shocked even though i couldnt quite grasp what was going on or how many people had died.

i'll never forget watching people jump out of the windows to their deaths to avoid the flames. easily one of the most terrible thing ive seen.

cal360
September 12th, 2007, 19:08
i'll never forget watching people jump out of the windows to their deaths to avoid the flames. easily one of the most terrible thing ive seen.

That's one of the most horrific things I ever saw. Think about it, a nine year old watching people jump to their death, live.

ExcruciationX
September 12th, 2007, 19:17
Yeah, I saw that too.

It actually didn't hit me as horrific when I saw it. It's an easier death then being torched because it's quick. Becides, what else could they do?

shadowprophet
September 12th, 2007, 19:23
Im glad people understand how serious this topic is.
Yes terrible things have happend time and time again. But nothing as horrific as the trade centers, people having to choose which way they will die..

Its awful. Yes other terrible things have happened in this world, But no one should ever make light of this just because america has a bad public image because of the war on terrorism.

Those people that died that day where innocent people. And do not reflect the corrupt government we see in today's america.

Im proud to know you Guys, SP

cal360
September 12th, 2007, 19:30
You know it's people on this site that make me want to live in America.

I have visited new york and seen where the twin towers once stood, I was horrified and thought of how many people died at that place and what fear had gone through their minds as it happend. I can't comprehend what or how it was like for those people who were in the mist of it and I believe that those people should be remembered forever no matter what ,as they were the people who had to go through the dilema and had to embrace death with the knowing that they would never see their families again.

SnesR0X
September 12th, 2007, 19:35
You know it's people on this site that make me want to live in America.

I have visited new york and seen where the twin towers once stood, I was horrified and thought of how many people died at that place and what fear had gone through their minds as it happend. I can't comprehend what or how it was like for those people who were in the mist of it and I believe that those people should be remembered forever no matter what ,as they were the people who had to go through the dilema and had to embrace death with the knowing that they would never see their families again.

Where do you live?

cal360
September 12th, 2007, 19:39
England :(.

SnesR0X
September 12th, 2007, 19:40

Dude what's wrong with that:confused: :confused:

shadowprophet
September 12th, 2007, 19:41

Tis a nice place, I like it better then here :p

Sonicboy 101
September 12th, 2007, 19:48

It's not all bad, sometimes I stop by from the Hidden Palace Zone. :p

cal360
September 12th, 2007, 19:55
Tis a nice place, I like it better then here :p

Realy to me it's just a cold dank place that gets about 7 days of real sunshine a year. The only good thing is its historic value with castles and monuments everywhere.

shadowprophet
September 12th, 2007, 20:00
Realy to me it's just a cold dank place that gets about 7 days of real sunshine a year. The only good thing is its historic value with castles and monuments everywhere.
Its not so much the place as it is the people, I loved it there. Its the attitude and way the people seem to carry their selves. I found the cultural differences between here and there. to be very refreshing while not at all alienating.

Love it there. :p

cal360
September 12th, 2007, 20:44
Its not so much the place as it is the people, I loved it there. Its the attitude and way the people seem to carry their selves. I found the cultural differences between here and there. to be very refreshing while not at all alienating.

Love it there. :p

Cultural differences, WOW, I thought it was the same as America in some ways. You wouldn't like the crime here though it's terrible I hate the crime more than anything and it's lucky my street is private and hidden from view or else it would of been completly graphited by now and my house would of been robbed about 10 times with all the gadgets i've got in here and that's not an exageration my town is like that in the rougher areas luckily I live in the good area.

shadowprophet
September 12th, 2007, 20:58
Cultural differences, WOW, I thought it was the same as America in some ways. You wouldn't like the crime here though it's terrible I hate the crime more than anything and it's lucky my street is private and hidden from view or else it would of been completly graphited by now and my house would of been robbed about 10 times with all the gadgets i've got in here and that's not an exageration my town is like that in the rougher areas luckily I live in the good area.
Well I was only there for about three days on a school trip :p I didnt get to take a whole lot of it in. and of course the differences would be pointed out at that time, As it was a school thing ;)

Tetris999
September 13th, 2007, 04:28
Yeah, I saw that too.

It actually didn't hit me as horrific when I saw it. It's an easier death then being torched because it's quick. Becides, what else could they do?

naaaah i dont think thats the reason

they probably jumped out of the building to have the time of their lives

heck if i was in a burning tower blowing up and i was about to die? well id love to try skydiving without a parachute to see what happens! WEEEEEEE

ok seriously i care about every person who dies in this world (well if their innocent good people of course) and it makes me sad when i hear anybody die, because i know thief future will be robbed from them, probably why i cant kill anybody when i get this feelings

if everybody would see eachother as brothers and sisters with their own futures, heck! we would be helping eachother to try to make this a better place

yes, a perfect world

but some people are selfless and see no good in others and dont care about what they rob from another

Its like when i found a TI-85 calculator on the school grounds

i couldve taken it and boom sell it for 40 bucks which would buy me months of snacks

but when i thought, about how much it would hurt the person who lost it and how i would be screaming (maybe crying?) about my calculator was lost or stolen?

i did the thing that many people avoid doing,

i ran back to the office and turned in the calculator and told them to give it to the rightful owner

Gizmo356
September 13th, 2007, 04:55
I forgot.

ExcruciationX
September 13th, 2007, 11:43
That won't happen, Tetris. Humans are too greedy for all of them to get along.

Keep in mind, Bin Laden is correct about corporations being the real terrorists (which will come to light later), although you don't have to embrace Islam to make it go away.