PDA

View Full Version : Phobias and Peaves

Shadowblind
September 12th, 2007, 04:47
I know this maybe a little too JUNKIsh for the overall good, so delete this if it be such a thing.

I just really wanna hear people ramble on about stuff tonight (you can tell i'm bored, yes?) so I've been wondering what are the pet peaves (or phobias, for the scared) of your personally?

One of my phobias (yes I am quite afraid of these) happens to be bozophobia, or the fear of clowns (also see, clownophobia; politicianophobia) I really can't understand how anyone could get near one of those freakish bugeyed, always smiling cross-dressing infestations from heck. They really are freaky. I mean look at them! They are always smiling! ALWAYS! Ya wanna know what else always smiles? Pedophiles and politicians. And cmon, would you let your child get near either of those spawns? What strikes me as more odd, is how someone would willingly transform themselves into such an ogre of disgusting shape that wears so much make-up. Can they not see they are being manipulated to strike fear into children? Or maybe those freaks like the idea of scaring poor, innocent creatures in such a way. Just remember the equation:

Clown = GTF AWAY FROM ME YOU BEAST!

Another phobia that im equally deathly afraid of is bees. I'm not allergic to bees, wasps, or hornets. Yet they freak the living daylights outta me every time I see them. You just know that, within those honey-filled walls, those things are just plotting to harm you. They're thinking "Hey, lets go sting that Shadowblind guy, eh?" Pft. Unfortunately for me, I never seem to have my flamethrower in hand when this happens (or Raid), so I'm vulnerable to those equally spawnish creatures. Sure they make honey, but honey = bleh! without other ingrediants.

And for my Last entry into my world of annoyances for today is the common spelling error. I type so fast that I sometimes spell things with and extra letter or one less letter then I should. In fact, writing this paragraph so far, I've made 14 mistakes. You know, when your trying to spell "cornucopia" but you accidentally spell "crnucopa" or "cornucopiaa".

Oh well, another rambling on my part. I'll shut up now :D

mastersho
September 12th, 2007, 04:56
me....well idk i guess i dont wanna die in a small place like a box. I mean i can do a good neck break but im no soild snake.

steve520
September 12th, 2007, 04:56
clowns are scary i remember when i was 3 and i started crying because one came up to me i ran. another phobia i would say is the fear of drowning to death mostly because thats the worst way to die.

kcajblue
September 12th, 2007, 05:02
i like how you describe them as ogres of disgusting shape.
but im not scared of them.

i know this is weird but im really scared of the little daddy long legs spider (cellar spider) but im not at all scared of a tarantula.
i would rather have a huge tarantula on my face rather and a daddy long legs.

ICE
September 12th, 2007, 05:04
hmm phobias.. um well i have no phobias concerning animals or bugs at all but i do have a dislike of people touching me when i dont want them to. makes me wonder what else they've touched and then i have to go shower.. :D

Shadowblind
September 12th, 2007, 05:12
hmm phobias.. um well i have no phobias concerning animals or bugs at all but i do have a dislike of people touching me when i dont want them to. makes me wonder what else they've touched and then i have to go shower.. :D

Lol, now thats a true phobia! :rofl:

Personal Space, people!

ICE
September 12th, 2007, 05:24
Lol, now thats a true phobia! :rofl:

Personal Space, people!

i wouldnt call it a phobia just a dislike. i dont freak out and run away i just dont like it..

parkermauney
September 12th, 2007, 05:28
I having a dying fear of Chris Crocker.
h863nXDqCM0

SnesR0X
September 12th, 2007, 05:42
I having a dying fear of Chris Crocker.
h863nXDqCM0

.........................................WOW 'o'

I hate bugs in general. I'm not truly afraid of them, although I guess I can be sometimes (if a spider or some shit was crawling on me when I woke up, THEN I'd be scared). I hate it when people are close to you one day, then all of a sudden they're really cold and don't want to really be near you, and give you no message of why (because then I don't know if I did anything wrong, or they're just being a bitch/dick). I also hate it when you're somewhere and you don't know anybody. Even if it eventually turns out to be fun, I hate that part of it. On a side note, I love heights and jumping off things! :D

splodger15
September 12th, 2007, 09:21
I love heights and jumping off things! :D

I suppose your may be a tombstoner then

ExcruciationX
September 12th, 2007, 16:38
I have a fear of Brooke Watson (as most of you know).

It would bother me if a big damn spider was crawling on my face.

JPJunkie
September 12th, 2007, 17:48
I have Emetophobia

Fear of vomit

Mark30001
September 12th, 2007, 17:55
http://www.youtube.com/v/xGpTc7CVCRg

But seriously, I hate flying on planes.

Sonicboy 101
September 12th, 2007, 18:03
I hate fire.

SnesR0X
September 12th, 2007, 19:16
I suppose your may be a tombstoner then

? explain

VampDude
September 12th, 2007, 19:19
I don't really have fears, I don't like things but I wouldn't go as far as actually fearing anything.

splodger15
September 12th, 2007, 19:42
? explain

An extreme sport involving diving off a fixed point such as sea harbour walls, bridges, rocks and cliff faces into water. The sport's origins can be traced to United Kingdom west country.

These are some tombstoning videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEqUvhFkWfQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE1zQFQ5EDw

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2192944.ece

SnesR0X
September 12th, 2007, 19:49
Ahhh, we call it cliff-jumping. And yes, I love it :D

I've even gone off a waterfall before XD

splodger15
September 12th, 2007, 19:53
^ ^
Shit thats nuts you can die from it some people get broken bones , paralyzed , and death

SnesR0X
September 12th, 2007, 20:28
lol I know, people have died from the one I went off of. I have to say it was really sweet :D

JPJunkie
September 12th, 2007, 20:30
Sounds like great fun! Must have a go at jumping off my nearest cliff :)

cal360
September 12th, 2007, 20:32
I have a fear of be up something small so high up like a tight path on a mountain with nothing but a slope on the one side and even trees LOL :D.

SnesR0X
September 13th, 2007, 20:01
So you wouldn't walk across a plank between two skyscrapers? :D