PDA

View Full Version : uo_Snes9x for PSP 0.02y18

wraggster
July 1st, 2005, 17:28
Y of PSP Wiki has released another new version of his Unnofficial Port of Snes 9x for the PSP. Heres whats new

Bug Fixes

Download from here --> <a href="http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/unofficialsnes9xpsp.shtml">http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/unofficialsnes9xpsp.shtml</a>

Thanks to Y for the release and check out his homepage here --> http://ypspdev.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

CannedSoup
July 1st, 2005, 19:03
Y is so awesome theres like no point in using the offical ones anymore.

watoto
July 1st, 2005, 19:18
wee,support for high-res text! seiken densetsu 3 works properly now!

Puerrican718
July 1st, 2005, 19:20
well yea but its only a matter of time till 0.03a gets updated ....i just know it :(... i have faith in the guy..

watoto
July 1st, 2005, 19:31
by the way,i can't make the wallpaper suport work,does anyone know what the image has to be named ?

Chrone
July 1st, 2005, 22:06

It does? Mine still displays garbled text.

CannedSoup
July 1st, 2005, 22:55
by the way,i can't make the wallpaper suport work,does anyone know what the image has to be named ?
The wallpaper is for the pbp file not for the menu in the emulator.

Riotz
July 1st, 2005, 23:08
Can you elaborate on that a lil bit CannedSoup? Which file int he PBP file specifically?

Best1616
July 2nd, 2005, 00:07
which is the best snes emu for the psp. i want something that doesn't lag, something like pspgenesis but for the snes

Riotz
July 2nd, 2005, 01:15
WOw those are some pretty hefty demands buddy ^^

Best1616
July 2nd, 2005, 02:17
Hey the PSPGenesis emu does all of this. how in the hell is this hefty

Riotz
July 2nd, 2005, 03:43
WOW So now the emulation of all classic game consoles are exactly the same in terms of emulation? @_@ I didnt get that bloody memo!!! Someone will BURN!

Chrone
July 2nd, 2005, 08:30

So...is this true? I cant get mine to work, the text is all messed up still.

anyways...
PSPGenesis might be running full speed but it lacks all the configuration options of the UOSNES, did they get around to adding save states yet?? Those were just increased to 8 each game on UO, with little thumbnails to boot. :)

Things like graphic and sound speed adjustment are pretty amazing as well, I see he added save state change confirmations to prevent you from accidently saving over your old save while trying to click load.

eliquel
July 2nd, 2005, 10:39
So...is this true? I cant get mine to work, the text is all messed up still.

Yes It's true. You have to boot up the game, left click on the alalog stick, go to screen size and change it to any of the 3 BL options: Fit, 4:3, or Full screen. The only problem is that the fps isn't exactly playable, the game seems to just rustle. but the text works lol

After further investigation, i believe the lag is due to the high res support, Probably just needs some tuning up on the programmers parts, great emulator keep up the great work =).

Suprised to see that everyone wants to play the same game as me. Secret of Mana is everlasting!

Best1616
July 2nd, 2005, 15:57
hey chrone. you are right about the configuration options of the UOSNES. but it run slowly. It very playable,but nowhere near the playablity of PSPGENESIS. the PSPGENESIS emu does have some kind of save feature, i just dont know how to use it.
What are proper settings for the UOSNES emu to ge the sound and action running more smoothly

ganon
July 2nd, 2005, 17:36
k gonna download this