PDA

View Full Version : Service Mode on Battery Not Working

Gene
September 12th, 2007, 07:02
I have followed every direction and every guide on every forum I know to get Pandora to work.

I have one psp(3.52 m33-4) and I wanted to have a way to recover it if something unspeakable happened.I have 2 batteries. One is the 2200mah Sony battery, and the second one if the battery that came with my psp new out of the box. I decided to use the battery that came with the psp.

I am absolutely certain I followed every direction perfectly and I successfully made myself a magic memory stick, and should have made a successful Jigkick. For some reason every time I ran the battery changer, and changed my battery to service mode, It would say successfully patched or whatever. then when i try to run Pandora, my psp would just boot normally and I would be back where i started. I did everything in my will to make this work.

I want to try this on my1800mah stock battery but if nothing else works I'll try to convert my 2200mah battery.

If someone knows why this is happening or how I can fix it, please tell me. I really wish I could make this goddamn battery work, and if you know how, share some of your knowledge with the peasants.

Gene
September 25th, 2007, 00:03
Sorry for the bump, but i figured no reply in 2 weeks, and I still haven't figured this problem out.

please try and help me out if you might be able to.