PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

V3N0M
September 12th, 2007, 20:06
Hey everyone,

I'm picking up a PSP Slim today and wanted some advice on which one I should choose. Where I'm at currently they have the PSP Slim Black Core Pack & the Silver Daxter pack. So I have a couple of questions that I would like your opinion on..

So In your opinion what’s the overall best buy?

How hard was it for those of you who put M33 on it?

I've heard from Darksoft that the compatibility on homebrew is good. But for those of you who have already pick one up and are running homebrew have there been any issues you've noticed?

The King
September 12th, 2007, 20:38
get white it should look cool compared to the black one that every body is tired of looking at

steve520
September 12th, 2007, 20:43
or silver it looks really pimp.

cal360
September 12th, 2007, 20:45
I say white I need a change from black myself.

JKKDARK
September 13th, 2007, 00:01
get the Pink version, it's my favorite one

V3N0M
September 13th, 2007, 00:40
get the Pink version, it's my favorite one

:rofl: Well I'm refering to the colors that are USA released only.

BTW I went all the way down to the game store and they didn't have the Black PSP Lite. So I'm just going to wait and if it wont come out until the end of the month then I'm going with the StarWars one.

Luckly I got something out of the trip ( Other than picking up my little brother's birthday presents ) because I was able to get a used 4gig Pro Duo for 31.99!!! Apparentaly they only supplied 2 gigs and so could only sell the 4gig at the 2gig price. Talk about being in the right place at the right time! :thumbup:

Oh and while I was there I picked up Forza 2 so if anyone wants to play on Xbox Live I'm up for it some time!

DarthPaul
September 13th, 2007, 03:31
The white because it looks damn cool. And of course.. because it's Star Wars!