PDA

View Full Version : Guess what day it is???

Swimkid
September 12th, 2007, 23:17
Allright all. I was watching the news today and guess what day it is for the Russian folk? It's LOVE DAY!!!

This is a day where EVERYONE gets off work and school (if they're old enough to have sex) and make love all day long. Why you ask? Well since Russia is the biggest country in the world, and SO much of it is still unoccupied, the governement wants to increase the population. And the only way of doing this is... SEX!! LOTS AND LOTS OF IT!!!

Post what you think about it. Im just reminding the members of DCEmu what a great world we live in. SO CHEERS TO THE WORLD!! :thumbup:

steve520
September 12th, 2007, 23:18
omg thats crazy that really sucks for japan there packed full of people and us too. damn i wish we had one. dont want a kid though lol.

SnesR0X
September 12th, 2007, 23:20
You are trash now, for using the Vampbri-n account to flame myself and other members, fully aware of the rules of multiple accounts, and yet you still pretended to not know what was going on when you created the situation yourself.

Good day.

Swimkid
September 12th, 2007, 23:22
WHAT????? OK I did NOT use his account. how wouldI? Annd stop totally going off topic! this is not the time nor the place. You got a problem PM me.

steve520
September 12th, 2007, 23:26
wow that came out of left field.

SnesR0X
September 12th, 2007, 23:35
This is my source

Swimkid
September 12th, 2007, 23:40
Well they've got it wrong man. That was probably Vambri-n on another site pinning it on me.

Cuz I pissed him off a few times. Allright?

VampDude
September 12th, 2007, 23:41
But isn't Russia one of the poor European countries?

They don't need more people, it's stupid! ???

Swimkid
September 12th, 2007, 23:44
No. its not europeen is it? And more people I think would be good For Russia.

JKKDARK
September 12th, 2007, 23:52
This is my source

I always knew steve520 had something to do with this problem

SnesR0X
September 12th, 2007, 23:53
I always knew steve520 had something to do with this problem

I'm fairly sure it was either him or Swimkid. It was idiotic and rude.

Swimkid
September 12th, 2007, 23:56
IT WAS NEITHER!! Someone probobly just told Steve that it was me and he's pretty trusting so of course he wold believe whoever told him on HH. Get back on topic anyways. Jeez guys. It's my first thread and It's already turning to a war thing. Sorta.

So about the Russian holiday...