PDA

View Full Version : import madness.co.uk

akira.uk
July 1st, 2005, 20:10
hi all, i searched on google where i could buy an asia psp from and this site came up:) i followed one of the links to importmadness.co.uk and searching google again gave some good results for the company.

3 days ago i ordered one of the aisa value packs and a extra game, i get 2 automated emails one for my credit card receipt and another to say i will get another email when my order is ready for shipping.

I might be jumping the gun here, some might say its a little soon to be panicking but when im spending £250 and not here anything from the site i do start to worry a little.

Ive even sent the company an email but as yet no response.

Has anyone else brought or had any dealings with this company??

many thanks in advance :)

leggy
July 2nd, 2005, 11:32
I have had no dealings with the company but I would be a little more patient :)

You have paid by credit card so in the unlikely event of something going wrong, you do have redress.

Jens W.
July 5th, 2005, 10:10
I ordered a US value pack and a game from them and received everything in a few days.

The order was placed on 28/6, it was shipped on 29/6 and I received it (FedEx) on 4/7.

It was shipped from Canada as "Sony Add on Kit" with a total declared value of CAD 34.49.

I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

/Jens W.

danrowland
July 5th, 2005, 20:30
I've used them too and they were fine

akira.uk
July 5th, 2005, 20:47
After lots of emails and unanswered calls found out they no longer stock the asia version of the psp, i did get a response from an email (of about 5) that it would be shipped.

im sorry i feel real let down, it was supposed to be a present for my brothers birthday this week, and even after paying about $30 for 2-3 delivery even when it was in stock it wont make it in time i guess.

Im sorry IM but i had to cancel the order.

wraggster
July 5th, 2005, 21:46
in future use http://www.gbax.com/main.pl (GBAX)

he has lots of 1.5 psps in stock and UK too ;)

akira.uk
July 5th, 2005, 22:10
Thank you :)

akira.uk
July 7th, 2005, 16:15
Sorry for the double post i just wanted to say (today) i received my package from IM (with no tax too! :) ) . I did actualy manage to get to speak to Chris on the phone, although i did have to call Canada :( and found him quite helpfull.

Id just like to say id proberly order from them again in the future knowing that even after slow or no replys to emails i did eventualy get what i ordered.
It would be nice if the company could employ a few people or have a live help/forum so people can have thier questions answered quickly. And also i feel it would make the company feel more like theres people behind the scenes.
Thankyou

Numbero
July 8th, 2005, 19:34
Has anyone actually ordered from them cause i wanna get a psp badly and importmadness are selling a psp within my price range how long is delivery and could u rate them for me??

akira.uk
July 8th, 2005, 20:42
i ordered my psp from them on 29/Jun/2005 received it on 07/Jul/2005
which is a little dissapointing to say i paid about £20 for express delivery.

Its upto you weather you order from them if you search the web you will find a lot of people dont rate them.

Personaly id order again, but dont expect your emails or questions to be answered quickly.

overall my psp came in good order and wasnt charged any taxes :)

Numbero
July 9th, 2005, 12:25
really speculating whether to order from them as i heard mixed reviews from them???
plus i want to know whether they have stock b4 ordering, where u able to track ur order????

akira.uk
July 9th, 2005, 12:27
yes but not untill one day before it arrive, and i got the tracking n.o by calling canada :(

best way is to email them before hand to check stock BEFORE you order :)