PDA

View Full Version : Question for Browsing Offline Sites...

Žeddragon
July 2nd, 2005, 04:10
Hey hows it going everyone? Well I been thinking...And Just wondering if there is a way for a Programmer to make a Offline Browsing Program for the PSP? And I don't think Sony is going to release the WebBrowser anytime this year..

*gets ready to die from flames*

Puerrican718
July 2nd, 2005, 16:31
Well not to flame you but why would you want an off-line browser? imjust alil puzzled for that might aswell make an online one :D was just wondering why an offline..

Žeddragon
July 3rd, 2005, 02:47
Offline because I can already download sites. And just need to upload them to the psp. Im looking at tutorials on how to do something, like drawing anime. And I want it at different areas without Internet Wifi Hotspots.

And I don't want to make it Jpg. Because Jpg just makes it harder to look though and sizes of pages change.

Žeddragon
July 4th, 2005, 05:02
oka well noone is gonna make one. Then I make one! I just need some tutorials on how to make a program on the PSP. I tried writing C....but I am so newb at it. lol. Any Help would be great.Like give me ways to start up writing a program.

Puerrican718
July 4th, 2005, 17:43
Some quick tips, one look for the software dev. kit online. Its not illegal and its made by many coders. That'll help you out, as for actual coding i suggest looking at example codes from other sources. Also its best if you have alil knowledge in coding before starting with a psp program. lol so good luck.