shadowprophet
September 14th, 2007, 05:00
Another soldier falls tonight,
On battle lines cut through the blackened sky
One fatal hesitation; predestination.

You mock My destiny!
Euthanize my memory, you wait and see
The tide will turn,
The pyre will burn beneath your crumbling dynasty.

Im sure someone will get this right away.
TO others, It would shock you to know a jingle you have heard hundreds of times even had lyrics.

Id love to just upload the Song. But its kinda rare. and copyrighted and all that jazz.

The song is called Dragonaut (Eternal Sacrifice) and its kinda rare on the net, It took me hours to find. But its so damned hard core its worth finding.

VampDude
September 14th, 2007, 05:03
Dragonaut (Eternal Sacrifice)

shadowprophet
September 14th, 2007, 05:06
Dragonaut (Eternal Sacrifice)search as long as you want, Its really hard to find.
But I feel its possibly in the top ten of all badass hardcoritry on the planet :cool:

I dont know where someone could find it (http://www.purevolume.com/brolysongs):cool:

Okay I admit, That right there is a link to a mp3 song. Its off site. and its on a myspace profile updater thing. It must be safe to link to, If not.
Then I have been mischievous,

*hops in his getaway car and speeds off:cool:

shadowprophet
September 14th, 2007, 05:36
I double posted in my own thread,

*the shame of it all :cool:

Anyway, Yeah I understand the song is from DBZ and all, But Its a pretty bad ass song once you get past that, If your able too ;)

SnesR0X
September 14th, 2007, 05:55
FOUND IT!!!!

Unfortionatly, I can only stream it. Shades, should I post the link?

shadowprophet
September 14th, 2007, 05:58
FOUND IT!!!!

Unfortionatly, I can only stream it. Shades, should I post the link?

I'll take the fall for this one, If it causes a problem. This song is just so bad ass, I want people to hear it ;)

SnesR0X
September 14th, 2007, 06:06
http://profile.imeem.com/KOzpWG/music/3bxorjCP/dragonaut_eternal_sacrifice/

I had to make a profile, but it's free so it doesn't matter :)

Ha, I just realized you already posted it! :rofl:

shadowprophet
September 14th, 2007, 06:13
http://profile.imeem.com/KOzpWG/music/3bxorjCP/dragonaut_eternal_sacrifice/

I had to make a profile, but it's free so it doesn't matter :)

Ha, I just realized you already posted it! :rofl:
Peopel should hear this. I know its DBZ, But if one could look past that and hear the song, It's completely bad ass :cool:

Shadowblind
September 14th, 2007, 06:27
Lets see....

DBZ = Bada**

sooo....

DBZ song = Bada** too.

Its just the way things are. Nice find BTW, shadow.

:D

SnesR0X
September 14th, 2007, 06:32
Peopel should hear this. I know its DBZ, But if one could look past that and hear the song, It's completely bad ass :cool:

Oh I know, DBZ will forever kick ass in my mind, I used to watch it wayyy back. Then, they stopped showing it for a few years, and it was only towards the beginning of high school that I actually finished watching the entire series. I watched it on every day it was on, which was 5 times a week :p

Same thing happened with Dragonball, when I used to watch it the bastards only went up to the part to right after Goku first transformed in front of the others. Then after they showed all of DBZ they played through all of Dragonball. It was weird they didn't show it up until then, but it's all good! :)