PDA

View Full Version : THE Downgrade

YourStillWithMe
July 2nd, 2005, 05:25
If anyone has or know where I can find that file to make the downgrade (the risky downgrade) to 1.50 from 1.52 please let me know or let me know where I CAN get it. I might be wrong, it could be from 1.51 to 1.50. . . . I'm not sure

Thank You All!

Cross
July 2nd, 2005, 05:30
I was sure this did not exist....every thread I have seen on it has always said not possible.....if u find something lets make a sticky of it to help others.

Žeddragon
July 2nd, 2005, 05:53
If you did got a way in getting this. You would "brick" your PSP. So no it is not possible to get one.

shizzle
July 2nd, 2005, 10:07
and i hope he does, if you go look for a file on certain web sites called "firm flash.exe" then that will flash it for you. If you can't be bothered to look around , even on these forums you will find this has been asked at least 4 times in the past week, probably more. You deserve to have your psp to turned into a paperweight.

Good luck.

Jeisu
July 2nd, 2005, 11:30
Yea, just get some rubber gloves, and a soldering iron. Then a 1.5 motherboard. Then learn how to replace the motherboard and you're set.

leggy
July 2nd, 2005, 11:30
Don't even try it!!!

shizzle
July 2nd, 2005, 11:45
prefrably get a hammer and smash you psp to bits, a perfect downgrade, and you might as well bash your self in while your at it.

YourStillWithMe
July 4th, 2005, 01:35
Stop Talking. . . . .Permanently.

J@F
July 4th, 2005, 03:40
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=35925#post35925

Will the JAP 1.50 firmware update, or any JAP firmware update, work on the US PSP? And even if it doesn't work on a US PSP, can't you use the 1.50 update to downgrade from 1.5x if you have a JAP PSP? I've asked these questions before but nobody has replied and I haven't seen a similar question with an answer to it posted anywhere on the internet.

Still, nobody knows?

Kaiser
July 4th, 2005, 03:45
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=35925#post35925

Still, nobody knows?

That doesn't work its been disproven. My friend tried all sorts of things with his PSP and all combinations of that. It just screwed it up even further. He returned his and got a new PSP and didn't upgrade this time.

(TIRED OF THESE DAMN DOWNGRADE QUESTIONS :mad:, I sympathize with you 1.5X users but enough already )

J@F
July 4th, 2005, 21:46
thanks for the info. luckily I have a 1.50?