PDA

View Full Version : Team Xecuter Speak Out

wraggster
July 2nd, 2005, 11:32
I dont personally know Team Xecuter but i do know they have done some great things for the Xbox Scene and also the Gamecube Scene and for a while have been working on projects for the PSP scene. Well a few days we all know that there was a release of a Loader that played Lumines (although we as a site and forums dont support Piracy on the PSP)

Well yesterday Team Xecuter released an improved version of this loader but lo and behold the site that leaches from every scene it touches claimed this release for themselves instead of giving credits to those that deserve it, as they do every time an emulator is released and steal screenshots from the likes of this site and Emuholic.

Take a read of Team Xecuter`s newspost here --> http://www.teamxecuter.com/

Ive also noticed that PS2nfo are banning anyone who allies with other PSP scene sites and im sure ops of those sites know of it.

The PSP scene is great and the worldwide emulation & homebrew comunity are watching, lets all work as a team to get the best out of the PSP.

Shannon
July 2nd, 2005, 11:38
Leave it to these ps2nzero's to snuff out the PSP scene like they did the gamecube and PS2 scene. Please guys we are much better off without you.

wraggster
July 2nd, 2005, 11:52
well im sure the real PSP scene and thats sites like this, emuholic, pspupdates, psphacks.net (and many more decent sites) wont let PS2nfo drag our scene down.

slayer2psp
July 2nd, 2005, 14:00
you guys hate ps2nfo with out them i wouldnt know about half the cool stuff out there for the psp i know ill get flamed for this but that site kicks ass they give me what i want info that you cant get here so how is it a bad thing. its not cool if they take credit for other peoples work but i dont know who does what i just know they have the files i want

wraggster
July 2nd, 2005, 14:10
IM sure Sony are watching them as we speak, i for one wouldnt want to be in court and the IPs of every person who downloads from them too.

Remember that Sony are just waiting to make an example of someone

LordVox
July 2nd, 2005, 16:04
I am dissapointed that ps2nfo is so lame. They should be leaders in the scene, yet they run the site like children. I don't think Sony wants to "make an example", though. Rather Sony will update the firmare through killer apps, like the 2.0 firmware with chat, messaging, web browser, usb keyboard, etc.
Or perhaps they will use the "must have" games like Grand Theft, Madden football, and Gran Turismo to update the firmware.
If Sony sells (projected) 8-10 million PSPs and 30-40,000 people are runninh hacks & homebrews, the percentages are still very much in their favour.

Zephyroth_drgs
July 2nd, 2005, 20:38
i think that PS2nfo banning is the lammest thing of ever

Cap'n 1time
July 2nd, 2005, 20:47
well im sure the real PSP scene and thats sites like this, emuholic, pspupdates, psphacks.net (and many more decent sites) wont let PS2nfo drag our scene down.

pspupdates = decent my ass.

but at least they dont host crap.. wait.... yah they do! well at least they dont host warez!

wraggster
July 2nd, 2005, 22:43
hey i was just being politically friendly :)

Shannon
July 3rd, 2005, 02:13
you guys hate ps2nfo with out them i wouldnt know about half the cool stuff out there for the psp i know ill get flamed for this but that site kicks ass they give me what i want info that you cant get here so how is it a bad thing. its not cool if they take credit for other peoples work but i dont know who does what i just know they have the files i want

Stick around there long enough and you will learn about their ways.

I learned alot about the PS2 from there as well but I also found that.

1) alot of that info was ripped from other sources without given credit
2) getting a halfway decent answer on a question is next to impossible.

Alot of stuff I pretty much had to figure out on my own and from alot of experimentation.

Jdemon
July 3rd, 2005, 15:19
Xecuter Rocks My PSP!!! :D

Cap'n 1time
July 3rd, 2005, 15:59
hey i was just being politically friendly :)

:)

lantus
July 5th, 2005, 06:50
aparently ps2nfo posted news when i released Doom-PSP

i wouldnt know as im banned from there :) how ironic

wraggster
July 5th, 2005, 22:13
me too

but you can use googles translator to bypassthe ban ;)

Fly On
July 7th, 2005, 03:03
They banned both of you? lol
There are only a handful of sites that I like to get my scraps from. And psphackers and ps2nfo aren't in them. :)