PDA

View Full Version : Tis a Silly Question

LobsterMonster
September 15th, 2007, 06:00
Okay, I love the fact that I am able to rip my PSX games and play them on my PSP. I know I can play them on DarkAlex's firmware, but when I go to make the eboot, it says you have to have 3.04 OA-E (I think that's the letters) or above that. If I upgrade to that news m33 one, will I still be able to play my PSX games?

Also, do I have to go from 3.51M33-1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5, etc tell I get to the most recent one?

Also, what are the chances of this bricking?

Tetris999
September 15th, 2007, 18:26
Okay, I love the fact that I am able to rip my PSX games and play them on my PSP. I know I can play them on DarkAlex's firmware, but when I go to make the eboot, it says you have to have 3.04 OA-E (I think that's the letters) or above that. If I upgrade to that news m33 one, will I still be able to play my PSX games?

Also, do I have to go from 3.51M33-1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5, etc tell I get to the most recent one?

Also, what are the chances of this bricking?

Yes the m33 is based off of dark alex firmware, you can play psx games

all you have to do is update to m33-1 then get update 4 and use it

the chances of bricking is if you WANT to brick it
if youre not a retard who likes breaking things its 0% (btw you can brick it by ripping out the battery, forcing it to turn off, unplugging the ac adaptor etc.)

Cap'n 1time
September 15th, 2007, 21:49
if youre not a retard who likes breaking things its 0% (btw you can brick it by ripping out the battery, forcing it to turn off, unplugging the ac adaptor etc. or downloading the firmware from some site called ps3news apparently...

Tetris999
September 16th, 2007, 03:36
or downloading the firmware from some site called ps3news apparently...

OH YEAH!

dont dl from ps3 news whatever you do dont dl it!!!

LobsterMonster
September 16th, 2007, 21:17
okay, I have a good version of the M33 updater (not rom ps3news, it's from PSP-hacks) anyhoo, where do I place this? Do I put the M33Update4 file inside the /GAME150? what about the seplugins folder? do I put that in where it says PSP?

Tetris999
September 16th, 2007, 22:54
okay, I have a good version of the M33 updater (not rom ps3news, it's from PSP-hacks) anyhoo, where do I place this? Do I put the M33Update4 file inside the /GAME150? what about the seplugins folder? do I put that in where it says PSP?

update goes here Drive letter/PSP/GAME150

LobsterMonster
September 16th, 2007, 23:39
update goes here Drive letter/PSP/GAME150

k thx :D

LobsterMonster
September 17th, 2007, 00:58
okay, another thing came up, I downloaded 35.1 M33 Firmware, got it working, everything is great. Now I went to update, I couldn't figure it out, then I realized you need 35.2 firmware to update to update 4. So I go get the firmware and all of that stuff. Run the M33 35.2 eboot file...After it was done I checked the folder...nothing there for me to run. Help plz?