PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about Pandora's Battery

ExcruciationX
September 17th, 2007, 05:05
1. I've read that you need a 256MB Memory Stick or higher to make it magical. Is that true? Can I use one smaller?

2. If I use the extended boot menu, and I boot up a custom firmware installer, will it do the necessary things to the PSP to make it boot the custom firmware? Or does that matter?

Cloudhunter
September 17th, 2007, 05:16
1. As long as it is a Memory Stick PRO DUO, it doesn't matter. The minimum size is 64MB.

2. You could just read the readme for it... but I'll answer your question anyway.

Yes, it will do everything needed to take it to custom firmware, it will flash an IPL that works on TA-082.

Be advised not to downgrade to 1.50 from the firmware if it's a TA-082, as it will brick - not that it's much of a problem if you have pandora.

Cloudy

ExcruciationX
September 17th, 2007, 08:56
1. As long as it is a Memory Stick PRO DUO, it doesn't matter. The minimum size is 64MB.

2. You could just read the readme for it... but I'll answer your question anyway.

Yes, it will do everything needed to take it to custom firmware, it will flash an IPL that works on TA-082.

Be advised not to downgrade to 1.50 from the firmware if it's a TA-082, as it will brick - not that it's much of a problem if you have pandora.

Cloudy
Okay, thanks.

But about the extended boot menu, I meant booting a custom firmware installer from the initial boot of Pandora's Battery.

lamentofking
September 17th, 2007, 10:22
CloudyI thought 4 GBs dont work either?

jonezybaby
September 17th, 2007, 11:18
4gb cards work but 8gb+ only work on FW3.XX