PDA

View Full Version : Would it be possible to make a app...

/_[][]_\2.0
September 18th, 2007, 05:29
...that would let you play games and homebrew on the psp slim to tv on a standard TV. cause i dont have a progressive scan tv. and when i try to play any game or app under [GAME] is says it can not be ran on my tv.
so im wondering if over riding this would be possible with an app or maybe a custom firmwhere update.

dgila
September 18th, 2007, 12:13
see my port "psp slim tv out"
I foud a YUV (component cable) to scart adaptor.
This could work, you'll have to buy the component cable (red, green,blue)
People says not but I think it will work and if not, a custom firmware will do it :thumbup:

Are you able to see the menu, the music visuals and the web brwoser on tv?

If the menu is displayed on tv I can't understand why the games are not working.

/_[][]_\2.0
September 18th, 2007, 19:58
Yeah, i can see my xmb and such. but i have composite cables. and i dont have tv with component.

but sony has it so if you use composite you can not access anything under [GAME]. so getting rid of this would be easy, just getting the word out to m33 is hard.

dgila
September 19th, 2007, 10:46
[]_\2.0;518158']Yeah, i can see my xmb and such. but i have composite cables. and i dont have tv with component.

but sony has it so if you use composite you can not access anything under [GAME]. so getting rid of this would be easy, just getting the word out to m33 is hard.

What about the image quality, does it look better than a psx? and is it full screen?

/_[][]_\2.0
September 20th, 2007, 05:18
What about the image quality, does it look better than a psx? and is it full screen?

looks nice but it has a letter box screen (black bars on top and bottom) but when i put in the family guy umd it went to full screen.

dgila
September 20th, 2007, 13:06
Was the game in full screen?

jxx2005
September 20th, 2007, 13:11
he meant the video UMD
...but jeeze thats kinda dumb

/_[][]_\2.0
September 21st, 2007, 00:32
Was the game in full screen?

Games wont work on standard def.