PDA

View Full Version : ExcruciationX is headed for Seattle!

ExcruciationX
September 18th, 2007, 21:28
I got the all clear from my supervisor! :D

I'll try to pick up the Legendary Edition while I'm there.

SnesR0X
September 18th, 2007, 21:29
Why the Legendary though? It's insanely overpriced. IMO

blueshogun96
September 18th, 2007, 21:29
Seattle is where I'm from, I hope you like my hometown :P I hope to move back there someday, because where I am now sucks.

Shrygue
September 18th, 2007, 21:30
So, off on another journey around the US? Have fun out there. Also, remember to bring back some photographs!

Sonicboy 101
September 18th, 2007, 21:33
Yep, remember the photos!
And have a nice trip!

VampDude
September 18th, 2007, 21:41
Strange how ExcruciationX only goes on trips within the U.S. because if he was an alien (like said) he would be able to go anywhere, and I do believe he said that he was anamorphic so he can appear human aswell as human.

Buddy4point0
September 18th, 2007, 21:45
lol wanna hear somthing great...
i reserved a legendary edition...
but i havnt bought my 360 yet :):):):):)

NoQuarter
September 18th, 2007, 22:07
When your old enough we should catch up sometime,I'm in the west pretty often.
Don't worry I'm not an internet weirdo :)

cal360
September 18th, 2007, 22:09
Send me some photos when you come back :).

alexvander
September 18th, 2007, 22:22
Don't worry I'm not an internet weirdo :)

thats what they all say and then the next thing u know ur being ass raped by a 52 year old guy
lol jk

ExcruciationX
September 18th, 2007, 22:24
I'm only cleared for travel inside the United States. I can't go to any other countries (even Canada, or Mexico) for security. I picked Seattle because that's where Microsoft is located.

I will post pictures as always.

cal360
September 18th, 2007, 22:28
I'm only cleared for travel inside the United States. I can't go to any other countries (even Canada, or Mexico).

Thanks I like seeing pictures of places I wish I lived in but don't :D.

NoQuarter
September 18th, 2007, 22:46
The internet weirdo thing is funny because I tried to give him a memstick once...

I'd like to see some pics aswell,hope you have a good time X

blueshogun96
September 18th, 2007, 22:48
I picked Seattle because that's where Microsoft is located.

Screw Microsoft, get some pictures of NVIDIA! :thumbup:

VampDude
September 18th, 2007, 23:07
I'm only cleared for travel inside the United States

Why? What about when you goto your home planet? (or is that secretly located in the United States?)

SnesR0X
September 18th, 2007, 23:20
Why? What about when you goto your home planet? (or is that secretly located in the United States?)

Are you accusing him of not being an alien? Next thing we'll hear is that you're not a Vampire... :cool:

VampDude
September 18th, 2007, 23:44
Are you accusing him of not being an alien? Next thing we'll hear is that you're not a Vampire... :cool:

I'm not accusing him, but it's weird how he can't travel outside of the United States when his home (thou he lives on earth) isn't even on this planet?

SnesR0X
September 19th, 2007, 01:32
The area outside of the U.S. still needs to be cleared as safe for travel by his people, or something.

Cap'n 1time
September 19th, 2007, 01:53
I was in seattle only a few months ago. I feel I the need to warn you about a few things...

BEWARE OF THE EMO KIDS! They sit around this statue down town ALL day.. And they smile... but they are dead on the inside.... DEAD!

BEWARE OF CHINESE FOOD!. In china town the Chinese food is very authentic... you might be eating someones puppy.

BEWARE THE SPACE NEEDLE! This is the most expensive ****ing place on earth. Stay far FAR away from it.

VampDude
September 19th, 2007, 02:33
Chinese Food is very bad, Chinese people are bad! (they give me bellyache) :p

BrooksyX
September 19th, 2007, 02:42
I wish I could be in seattle for the halo 3 launch, I only live 2.5 hours south of it. I only get to go up there every couple of months to visit family or go to a Mariners or SeaHawks game.

ExcruciationX
September 19th, 2007, 03:16
The Space Needle was one of the places I was going to visit (along with the Pike Place Market).

Where in Washington may you live, Brooksy? Bellevue? The capital (the name's slipped me)? I might pay you a visit if I can.

Cap'n 1time
September 19th, 2007, 03:24
The Space Needle was one of the places I was going to visit (along with the Pike Place Market).

Pikes Place is pretty sweet. They have this used music store full of rare stuff on the bottom floor. Lots of cool little shops all over the place.

See if you can spot these things there:
A door with a warning message that reads "Caution Door Opens".

A HUGE wooden yeti carving next to a bench... Also notice the HUGE bulge in his crotch.

A really boring toy store no kid will be willing to go into.

Take pictures of these at the market, and I'll send you a cyber cookie.

ExcruciationX
September 19th, 2007, 03:30
I'll probably be quite busy (by visiting I mean driving through it). I have business there (becides the Halo 3 launch, which I can't disclose).

Cap'n 1time
September 19th, 2007, 07:06
I'll probably be quite busy (by visiting I mean driving through it). I have business there (becides the Halo 3 launch, which I can't disclose).

Actually, if its allowed we'd love for you to post pictures from the halo 3 launch in Redmond. It'd make a pretty sweet DCemu Exclusive.

Vampbri-n
September 19th, 2007, 11:06
Ja zat be sweet eX, enjoy your trip.(vhy do you not just teleport zer?)

ExcruciationX
September 19th, 2007, 11:27
Actually, if its allowed we'd love for you to post pictures from the halo 3 launch in Redmond. It'd make a pretty sweet DCemu Exclusive.
I can only go to one particular Gamestop (which I can't say) and not at midnight! :mad:

I will take pictures of the game if I get it. I'll also take pictures of the limited scenery I'll see (for some reason it's a high security thing, like the meeting in January at the United Nations)

Vampbri-n
September 19th, 2007, 11:36
Must be zat good of a game i see.^_^

ExcruciationX
September 19th, 2007, 16:20
Must be zat good of a game i see.^_^
So you're unbanned?

I'm actually going to leave for Seattle in about three hours.

And, on the Tickle IQ test I got 165. Don't believe me?
http://xs219.xs.to/xs219/07383/3939029.png

Shrygue
September 19th, 2007, 16:58
So you're setting out in 3 hours, huh? What time would that be where you are?

Cap'n 1time
September 19th, 2007, 17:05
Ah, I thought you were going to visit the MS headquarters in Redmond (very close to Seattle).

cal360
September 19th, 2007, 17:18
So your real name is Andrew I always wanted to know that!

ExcruciationX
September 19th, 2007, 17:26
Right now it's about 9:00, so including your damn airplane's from Area 51, it'd take about seven hours total.

Cal360, call me by name if you want.

EDIT: What? The disk is early...

Talk to you guys when I get to Area 51 (about five hours).

Sonicboy 101
September 19th, 2007, 17:31
Area 53 is much better, you should have gone there. :p

ExcruciationX
September 19th, 2007, 17:49
From what I can see, it's full of alchoholics.

VampDude
September 19th, 2007, 23:49
From what I can see, it's full of alchoholics.

Aren't you an alcoholic thou? :rofl:

ExcruciationX
September 20th, 2007, 01:23
Nope.

I'm in Seattle. In comparison to other places I've been, it is quite chilly. I get odd stares with my large coat to keep warm.

And, it doesn't rain that often (according to a local)! It rains in Florida more!

BrooksyX
September 20th, 2007, 02:59
Where in Washington may you live, Brooksy? Bellevue? The capital (the name's slipped me)? I might pay you a visit if I can.

I live in the southwestern end of Washington, in Vancouver. Its about a 15 minute drive north of Portland, Oregon.

ExcruciationX
September 20th, 2007, 04:45
That looks like too long of a drive for me.

BrooksyX
September 20th, 2007, 04:55
Ah, I thought you were going to visit the MS headquarters in Redmond (very close to Seattle).

I wish I still lived in Redmond, I used to live there when I was little. My house was literally just a few blocks away from Nintendo and a few miles away from Microsoft.

gdf
September 21st, 2007, 14:36
Ex, you got your own car? If so, then awesome!

Enjoy your stay.

BrooksyX
September 21st, 2007, 15:01
Ex, you got your own car? If so, then awesome!

Enjoy your stay.

He flew to Seattle.

ExcruciationX
September 21st, 2007, 15:55
I actually take a limo everywhere.