PDA

View Full Version : 2.8 PSP with Lumines exploit running pandora software?

FrierTuck
September 19th, 2007, 02:55
WTF!!! Im back again, i leave for a year, and come abck for a month. Anyway, I hadn't heard anything about an unbricker until well, half an hour ago. The only other PSP i have access to other then my own bricked one is a 2.8x one under the ownership of my friend. What would the dynamics of using his PSP to enact the rewriting of my memory stick and battery be. Sorry if this isnt acceptable forum chatter, i just don't remember if im aloud to ask this sort of question.

mike_jmg
September 19th, 2007, 06:13
There is a downgrader for 2.8, if not there is a 3.03 downgrader using unpatched Gta Lcs umd, and then a 3.50 downgrader using Lumines I umd.

To use pandora try this
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72026
it's better if you have a spare battery, someone says it gets a little weird after restoring files, still works though

Hope it can be unbricked

edit: sorry, unpatched GTA LCS is the one that comes with the 2.00 upgrade, no greatest hits, no 2.6

FrierTuck
September 19th, 2007, 23:28
ya, i have lumines I, im just a little scared of downgrading since my last great adventure in that field so i was wondering if there was a boot program made out of the lumines exploit i could just use