PDA

View Full Version : Metal Slug 7 Announced........EXCLUSIVE FOR NDS!!!!

Basil Zero
September 19th, 2007, 20:15
via Kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/safe-bet/metal-slug-7-announced-coming-to-ds-301252.php)

Anyone for more Metal Slug? Course you are. You're gagging for it. Latest issue of Famitsu has the news that the seventh installment of SNK's immortal franchise is heading to the DS, and the DS only. Guess it guarantees a decent control scheme. Oh, and maximum profits.

cal360
September 19th, 2007, 20:55
I'm glad to be a DS owner, I love Metal Slug :D.

mellowman
September 19th, 2007, 21:13
what could get better than metal slug 7 coming out?? It being exclusive for the DS is what!

Seven7
September 19th, 2007, 22:34
I think i'll import this, then get it again when it comes out in the usa, if it does.

Nah, I probrably won't. I'll just wait till a U.S. release. But man is this gonna be sweetness:P

-Seven7-

kcajblue
September 20th, 2007, 01:20
thats gonna be an awesome game.

JKKDARK
September 20th, 2007, 01:28
no arcade version?

firstknight
September 20th, 2007, 05:28
its atually an insane game... you gotto die millions b4 you win...

Basil Zero
September 20th, 2007, 07:38
ya its weird, usually there's a arcade version, but no news of that, I suppose its similar to what happened with Metal Slug Advance, because of limitations(low expectations) the game instead is exclusive to the NDS(not even arcade may have it).

I for one cant wait to get this game for my NDS, its gonna be so awesome, i love the MS series ^___^

geise69
September 20th, 2007, 12:17
This is very interesting news. I wonder what they are going to do with it for DS? I hope there might be some nice gameplay enhancements. I was very disappointed in the GBA version. Personally I feel every Metal Slug game after 3 has just been kind of a let down. Ever since SNK went bankrupt and reformed it just hasn't been the same. They lost a lot of good developers. Here's hoping it's going to be a rock solid release!

sappo
September 20th, 2007, 15:42
Nintendo loves us :D Exclusives everywhere :)

cal360
September 20th, 2007, 15:57
Metal slug is probably one of the only 2D games that's surviving through the harsh gaming expectations. I will be one of the first to get this as i've always been a fan of it since I first played it in the arcade when I was four years old.