PDA

View Full Version : UAE File Selector

wraggster
July 4th, 2005, 00:40
UAE for PSP (Amiga Emulator port) File Selector

A File Selector for the Amiga Emulator has been created by a Japanese author.

1) Open up notepad and save a blank document as df0.adf and make sure you choose all types as the file type.
2) Put your roms (unzipped) into the same folder as the Amiga emulator with any name.
3) Open up the file selector and navigate to the rom you want to use and click circle.
4) Hit home on the psp and come out of the file selector.
5) Open up the Amiga emulator and the rom you chose will load up

/Edited and patched by Slade

Slade_au
July 4th, 2005, 09:28
I'd just like to say, I'm not Japanese, I'm an Australian.

No, I did not originally write the application, but I did patch it to work with PSPUAE.

A little credit wouldn't kill, would it?

wraggster
July 4th, 2005, 17:32
hi i just posted the read me.text

do you have a website etc as this was emailed to me

Goyabmc
July 6th, 2005, 05:45
Hello,
Ive been trying to get the PSPUAE and UAE file selector program to work with no luck. I want to run Bards Tale, its 2 files, a character one and a boot one. My psp is version 1.50. I am not sure if i need the kickstart file with the file selector program or not, that might be my problem, I dont have it though. I made the blank ad0.adf file and stuck it in both the file select and pspuae folders (wasnt sure which).

I have both programs installed. I start the file selector and go to the boot file for bards tale, then hit O. I home out and quit file selector and load up pspuae. The program returns me right back to my psp menu.

Is there something obvious im missing here? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

RedKing14CA
July 6th, 2005, 06:18
what is this emulator? ive never heard of such a system.. amiga?