PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Kaiser

wolfpack
September 21st, 2007, 02:51
Well actually its not Kaisers birthday until tomorrow (Sept 21) BUT I felt like saying this and beating Shadowprophet to it :p

Happy birthday man, heres some cake

And no we did not cut your head off to eat, we just made it look like that ;)

kcajblue
September 21st, 2007, 03:04
woot!

happy early birtyday kaiser.

so, how old is the big K turning.

ExcruciationX
September 21st, 2007, 03:15
He's turning eighteen I think.

wolfpack
September 21st, 2007, 03:16
18 :p

VampDude
September 21st, 2007, 03:17
I thought Kaiser already had his birthday? :confused:

SnesR0X
September 21st, 2007, 04:12
Happy not-quite-your birthday. Are you able to drink yet? What's the age limit in your province? (I have to wait another 1 1/2 years... >.>)

dejkirkby
September 21st, 2007, 08:46
Happy Birthday, big guy!

splodger15
September 21st, 2007, 09:23
Happy Birthday Kaiser

souLLy
September 21st, 2007, 10:32
Happy birthday K-man!

DarthPaul
September 21st, 2007, 10:33
Happy Birthday hedgehog guy!

I hope all of your wishes can be granted. :)

Vampbri-n
September 21st, 2007, 11:53
A happy moment to the best admin on the site^_^ (thats right i said zit^_^)
TTwH5nqRvOo

JKKDARK
September 21st, 2007, 12:44
happy birthday

Safari Al
September 21st, 2007, 12:55
happy b-day man :thumbup:

sourced
September 21st, 2007, 13:03
lol, nice cake, all it needs is some reefer in it :D

happy bday kaiser

wolfpack
September 21st, 2007, 13:49
REEFER CAKE SONIC!

...somehow i could imagine sonic getting baked... i dont know why i just can

Darksaviour69
September 21st, 2007, 13:52
i agree!

sourced
September 21st, 2007, 14:47
im glad everyone agrees with me. XD

gdf
September 21st, 2007, 15:51
Happy birthday Kaiser. You seem horribly responsible for somone your age!

Sonicboy 101
September 21st, 2007, 16:13
Happy Birthday Kaiser!

Kaiser
September 21st, 2007, 19:49
Thanks guys, and yes the drinking age here is 18 so I'll be absolutely ripped in a matter of hours.

Got a GIGANTIC flat screen monitor, so I'm pretty pleased.

PS: I could swear I got the same cake last year! :p

Cap'n 1time
September 21st, 2007, 20:48
Thanks guys, and yes the drinking age here is 18 so I'll be absolutely ripped in a matter of hours.

Got a GIGANTIC flat screen monitor, so I'm pretty pleased.

PS: I could swear I got the same cake last year! :p

Enjoy your 18th.. its the last year you can ask for cool birthday presents :( .

Shrygue
September 21st, 2007, 20:55
Happy birthday Kaiser and have a good one. Careful not to drink too much!

Vampbri-n
September 21st, 2007, 21:31
You can be 18 and drink in canada.O_O (Gets on a plane to canada.) :rofl: tell me if you score vith anyone.^_^

JPJunkie
September 21st, 2007, 22:29
Happy Birthday Kaiser:)

cal360
September 21st, 2007, 22:32
Happy Birthday Kaiser and have a drink for all of us :D.

TeenDev
September 21st, 2007, 23:03
Hell yeah! Happy b-day brutha! Try not to get too drunk! Tell mea if u get laid :rofl: peace out man.

wolfpack
September 21st, 2007, 23:39
I know i got laid on kaisers birthday. good thing my gf is very willing with things ;)

its just not legal for me to drink here in america since the legal age is 21... maybe i should go to canada since its so close and im in minnesota...:D

TeenDev
September 22nd, 2007, 00:04
hey Im in MN too... I could walk across the border right now.

wolfpack
September 22nd, 2007, 00:21
hey Im in MN too... I could walk across the border right now.

ah you must be up in the northern area, im in the twin cities area

Vampbri-n
September 22nd, 2007, 13:41
ah you must be up in the northern area, im in the twin cities area

Its decided then you me and teendev are going to kaisers house for his party.:thumbup:

PARTY AT KAISERS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

wolfpack
September 22nd, 2007, 16:41
Its decided then you me and teendev are going to kaisers house for his party.:thumbup:

PARTY AT KAISERS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

that would be a long drive for me, like 7 or 8 hours of driving... hopefully not more than that, and thats just to drive into the border! hopefully he doesnt live too far into canada from here

VampDude
September 22nd, 2007, 18:11
that would be a long drive for me, like 7 or 8 hours of driving... hopefully not more than that, and thats just to drive into the border! hopefully he doesnt live too far into canada from here

lol, if they even let you cross the boarder! :p

Cap'n 1time
September 22nd, 2007, 19:21
lol, if they even let you cross the boarder! :p

Well in Canada they let you cross without a problem so long as you are white, Korean, or Chinese, and if you are black (these people seem to be rare) they poke sticks at you to make certain you are real, and then they let you cross without any further problems.

So, as long as he meets one of the criteria he will be able to get in to Canada.... getting back to the US, on the other hand, is much harder.

Vampbri-n
September 22nd, 2007, 20:51
Well im pureto rican/german, and why is it harder to get back here?

shadowprophet
September 22nd, 2007, 21:01
I missed kaisers birthday:eek:
How did that happen *me weeps

Sorry I missed it bro, If I had known, you can bet id have been one of the first in here.
Sorry im late brother, Happy birthday :cool:

Vampbri-n
September 22nd, 2007, 21:02
Weren't you here that whole time?O_O

shadowprophet
September 22nd, 2007, 21:11
Weren't you here that whole time?O_O

I mean I was here and all, I mean kind of.
But I was smoking this purple weed,it totally fried me. So for the last three days all I've been doing is browsing around the forums looking at all the pretty colors:rofl: ;) A sad but true story.

@ kaiser, I know that a pretty lame excuse bro. But its true. I've been so baked I hadn't even known the day of the week.
Sure people diss us potheads for getting that high. But I pick a special time out of every break from work. And dedicate it just to being as fried as I can be.
It's sp tradition;)

Vampbri-n
September 22nd, 2007, 21:15
Shadowprophet(died 2 days later do to weed)

wolfpack
September 22nd, 2007, 21:28
Well in Canada they let you cross without a problem so long as you are white, Korean, or Chinese, and if you are black (these people seem to be rare) they poke sticks at you to make certain you are real, and then they let you cross without any further problems.

So, as long as he meets one of the criteria he will be able to get in to Canada.... getting back to the US, on the other hand, is much harder.

well i am white, only vampdude and kcajblue know what i look like :p
i think id go by fine...i hope

shadowprophet
September 22nd, 2007, 21:29
Shadowprophet(died 2 days later do to weed)
R.I.P Shadowprophet. You will be sorely missed, You where a credit to pot headed schizophrenics everywhere. *tears up

Vampbri-n
September 22nd, 2007, 21:31
Who died 3 days after you.^_^

DarthPaul
September 22nd, 2007, 22:30
Shadowprophet died? Heck yeah!

shadowprophet
September 22nd, 2007, 22:44
Shadowprophet died? Heck yeah!
Apparently so , twas the herb what finely got him. But fear not, Shadow died the way he lived, nestled in a harem of red headed korean belly dancers :D

Kaiser
September 22nd, 2007, 23:28
Yeah so oddly enough despite consuming vast amounts of alcohol, I don't have a real bad hangover. I guess you get lucky sometimes.

@SP No worries bud. :D

V3N0M
September 22nd, 2007, 23:32
Looks like I'm a bit late.. But all the same Happy Birthday Kaiser! My kickass brotha fum anotha motha! :thumbup:

SnesR0X
September 23rd, 2007, 00:13
Apparently so , twas the herb what finely got him. But fear not, Shadow died the way he lived, nestled in a harem of red headed korean belly dancers :D

LOL, it's almost impossible to OD on weed, you would have to smoke pounds upon pounds :D

Cap'n 1time
September 23rd, 2007, 01:10
LOL, it's almost impossible to OD on weed, you would have to smoke pounds upon pounds :D

I dont think thats ever actually happened.

shadowprophet
September 23rd, 2007, 01:12
I dont think thats ever actually happened.
possibly true, But if it ever does, I'll be the first to go out that way, :D

Cap'n 1time
September 23rd, 2007, 01:16
possibly true, But if it ever does, I'll be the first to go out that way, :D
http://www.drugtext.org/sub/marmyt1.html
see number 12.

This has led scientists to conclude that the ratio of the amount of cannabinoids necessary to get a person intoxicated (i.e., stoned) relative to the amount necessary to kill them is 1 to 40,000. In other words, to overdose, you would have to consume 40,000 times as much marijuana as you needed to get stoned.

If you have that much weed and you arnt sharing it with the rest of us, you're just a selfish bastard. :p

shadowprophet
September 23rd, 2007, 01:21
http://www.drugtext.org/sub/marmyt1.html
see number 12.

If you have that much weed and you arnt sharing it with the rest of us, you're just a selfish bastard. :p
well It is harvest season down here x'ey *slides a brick under the table :cool:

Vampbri-n
September 23rd, 2007, 01:43
Yeah so oddly enough despite consuming vast amounts of alcohol, I don't have a real bad hangover. I guess you get lucky sometimes.

@SP No worries bud. :D

Thats a good image, are admins are getting drunk and are ex-staff memebers are getting OD over weed. :rofl:

shadowprophet
September 23rd, 2007, 01:59
Thats a good image, are admins are getting drunk and are ex-staff memebers are getting OD over weed. :rofl:

What can be said, Working at DCEmu can be fantastically stressful at times. We work hard, and play harder. We live life large bro. In fact Quzar is so wild we have to keep him tranquilized and make sure he doesn't come into contact with any sharp objects.

So far so good. Six weeks since the last accident,and going strong :thumbup:

Vampbri-n
September 23rd, 2007, 02:20
What can be said, Working at DCEmu can be fantastically stressful at times. We work hard, and play harder. We live life large bro. In fact Quzar is so wild we have to keep him tranquilized and make sure he doesn't come into contact with any sharp objects.

So far so good. Six weeks since the last accident,and going strong :thumbup:

So what about everyone else?

VampDude
September 23rd, 2007, 02:23
Kaiser's birthday has long gone now (well a few days), does this thread need to remain open for spamming? I mean since Kaisers birthday has gone and he's received his birthday greetings and whatnot from people but this thread has now lost it's cause as it's not Kaisers birthday anymore, I vote for this thread to now be locked (unless anyone wants to wish Kaiser a very late happy birthday if they haven't already).

shadowprophet
September 23rd, 2007, 02:27
So what about everyone else?

Gasp, He knows too much. dispatches the newly cloned DCemu psychic ninja assassins, Thanks to vamp we had to clone new ones:rolleyes:
Vamp and his damned blood lust,"Will it ever end!!!! *weeps" He ruthless. we're still trying to get larry down from the ceiling. we've tried everything. But its just to high to reach, So we throw nerf balls up there. Some day he will dislodge and we can give him a proper burial. but for now Larry is a grim reminder that we needed better hired help.

*dispatches The new and improved Dcemu Psychic Ninja assassins. V.2.0

Vampbri-n
September 23rd, 2007, 02:28
Kaiser's birthday has long gone now (well a few days), does this thread need to remain open for spamming? I mean since Kaisers birthday has gone and he's received his birthday greetings and whatnot from people but this thread has now lost it's cause as it's not Kaisers birthday anymore, I vote for this thread to now be locked (unless anyone wants to wish Kaiser a very late happy birthday if they haven't already).

So do something?:rofl:

so vait am i a clone shadowprophet?

VampDude
September 23rd, 2007, 02:35
Gasp, He knows too much. dispatches the newly cloned DCemu psychic ninja assassins, Thanks to vamp we had to clone new ones:rolleyes:
Vamp and his damned blood lust,"Will it ever end!!!! *weeps" He ruthless. we're still trying to get larry down from the ceiling. we've tried everything. But its just to high to reach, So we throw nerf balls up there. Some day he will dislodge and we can give him a proper burial. but for now Larry is a grim reminder that we needed better hired help.

*dispatches The new and improved Dcemu Psychic Ninja assassins. V.2.0

The blood lust will never end, your last batch of assassins were failures and had to be disposed of.

So do something?:rofl:

I will wait until a member of staff closes it.

Vampbri-n
September 23rd, 2007, 02:39
So am i a failed project of junk or something?

Oh an ok zen vampdude.^_^BTW i sent quzar a pm.^_^

VampDude
September 23rd, 2007, 02:43
So am i a failed project of junk or something?

Yes, and unfortunately they couldn't fix you as the blueprint was destroyed :D

Oh an ok zen vampdude.^_^BTW i sent quzar a pm.^_^

Uhhhh, thanks...

...But why dude?

Vampbri-n
September 23rd, 2007, 02:47
1. Now i must find out who i am? :rofl:

2. To help you, enemys must truce sometimes right.^_^

VampDude
September 23rd, 2007, 03:07
1. Now i must find out who i am? :rofl:

2. To help you, enemys must truce sometimes right.^_^

You are a clone mix of the old JKKDARK and Vendeta! :rofl:

Sometimes, but don't make a habit of it! lol :mad:

Shrygue
September 23rd, 2007, 17:43
Kaisers birthday has passed about two days ago now. I hope he had a good one.