PDA

View Full Version : Slim/ lite and a little help.

carlitx
September 21st, 2007, 02:05
ok so i decided to sell my phat PSP (moded) and im looking at the psp slim/ lite to buy along with the av cables which come to about 260 or a little more Canadian (im from Canada :D) but it says jap by the side. now my questions start.

1. Can i have it English like my old psp?

2. is it soft modable?

3. will my games work?

4. is it easy if i can be done?

5. what is the diff between a slim and lite psp?

6. is this a deal on the psp?

here are the links to the site im planing on buying it from

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-12x-49-en-70-24k6.html

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-io-49-en-70-25l2.html

alexvander
September 21st, 2007, 02:27
the psp slim & lite are the same thing. also u can go to a custom firmware with the pandora battery but you need to make it with a downgraded fat psp. i heard the av cable only work with certain tv so check that out befor buyin. yes you can have english on ur psp

carlitx
September 21st, 2007, 20:41
ok sweet ill tell my friend soon as i get the slim and mod it ill sell him my old one :D, now my tv, is kinda old with no av so i use my vcr with my tv to use consoles and others stuff. so if they are just your standard av in cables than it should be fine right?

one more question, in order to order this from play Asia i got to use my parents credit cards, which i can as long as they know and have prrof it's a legit site and not one where they can have the #s stolen and used to rack up credit on them. so if someone could tell me it is and send me a link to somewhere where it says it is ill be great full? (ps i know its legit my mom doesn't believe me though)

jak66
September 21st, 2007, 21:41
just to make sure, you did read that that cable CANNOT DISPLAY GAMES ON TV. Only XMB/video.

carlitx
September 21st, 2007, 21:54
oh rly? cause i watched a video of a sony guy at a convention showing it and he started a game on it.

hoofster
September 22nd, 2007, 05:28
what the?
im getting the psp slim for the tv out function.

if i cant play my games on tv then that would suck donkey dong.

if i wanted to watch my bloody psp videos i connect to my ps3!!!!!!

hoofster
September 22nd, 2007, 05:39
hahaha! lo-freakin-l

with a standard av cable you cant play games on tv.

to play games you need the component version and a HI-RES tv, sony has screwed us over.

lucky for me i do have one,--WHEW!

carlitx
September 22nd, 2007, 13:37
...i have one as well. and i found the av cables.

darkpit
September 22nd, 2007, 21:32
you have to use the YUV cables to "enjoy games" on your HD TV

carlitx
September 23rd, 2007, 00:32
yah im buying them to play on my moniter. no can anyone tell me if play asia is legit?

Triv1um
September 23rd, 2007, 13:00
yah im buying them to play on my moniter. no can anyone tell me if play asia is legit?

Yeah, Play Asia is totally legit.

JPJunkie
September 23rd, 2007, 13:13
I can also confirm it is legit

jonezybaby
September 23rd, 2007, 14:45
there are 2 types of cable, 1 thats views XMB/Videos etc on tv and the other does everything including the games!!

carlitx
September 24th, 2007, 15:50
i know ok im ordering from play Asia soon as possible and i found both types of cords thnx.