PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody make a kxploit pack of emus?

EX-Danza
July 4th, 2005, 04:27
Can anybody here make a kxploit pack with all the most recent emus? My step dad has this administrator crap on the comp so i cant run downloaded programs, so i cant make my emus work on my 1.5! Theres an older pack that i have but the emu versions are a little behind. So if anybody can realease a big pack of 1.5 compatatible emus or any emus that are ready to go for 1.5 it will be greatly appreciated.

djrobx
July 4th, 2005, 08:12
Why not just politely ask your step dad to help you with what you want to do? Get the tool installed and you'll be golden. New things come out daily, do you really want to have to beg for patched EBPs every time?

I suggest using SEI's version, it has more features and sounds less nefarious than "KXploit". Just tell him it's a loader required to install games on your PSP and that you've verified that it does not contain software that would put the computer at risk.

iapetus2k2
July 4th, 2005, 13:15
If Java is already installed on the machine, then you could always use a Java-based app for creating the files - and it just so happens that there's a work-in-progress one at http://www.frogbucket.com/psp/pbpViewer.jar ;)

andejp12
July 4th, 2005, 15:39
Here's an idea, it's something that I did back at my old high school to get away with running downloaded apps. Find a place to download seipsptool, when you click on the link though don't choose to save it, simply choose to open it. I think that will work but I"m not sure, otherwise just do some talking to the step dad as someone else said. :)

shizzle
July 4th, 2005, 16:06
Or boot the pc in safe mode, and give your self admin rights, do you like him, or want to play a trick on him?

J@F
July 4th, 2005, 22:07
What's he using. Is it Deep Freeze? save on thawspace then. You can also use a bootable linux live CD such as KNOPPIX and download things to any directory and Deep Freeze won't touch it. If you can't boot a live CD then your going to have to open the computer and move a jumper.

---------------------------------------------------EDIT----------------------------------------------------

I uploaded A stripped version of the KXSploit Homebrew Pack v3.0 from PSPUPDATES.
--------------------------------EDIT#2-----------------------------------

--------------------------------EDIT#3-----------------------------------
took out everthing not relating to emu's.

Description from PSPUPDATES.COM:
"Our own Cr4igp4lmer has released a new homebrew pack.......In this release each emulator has it’s own (very nice) custom icons and background with some help from our own Giga_Phil and Cr4igp4lmer. Also the corrupted icons are hidden."