PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 leaked online

wraggster
September 21st, 2007, 15:50
via gibiz (http://www.gamesindustry.biz/index.php)

Microsoft and Bungie's Halo 3 has been leaked onto the internet, with multiple file-sharing sites hosting the highly-anticipated shooter.

Uploaded within the past 24 hours, the 6.14 gigabyte file has been hacked and will be playable on illegally modified Xbox 360 consoles.

It's the latest upset to hit the release of the game, which isn't officially due until early next week.

High Street retailer Argos began selling the game in a select number of stores this week, but soon corrected its mistake. Microsoft told GamesIndustry.biz that it would not punish the retailer following the blunder.

And consumers hoping to avoid spoilers of the game were also advised to avoid video sharing site YouTube, where the ending for the game has been available since the start of the week.

pibs
September 23rd, 2007, 09:01
Isn't the main idea of the halo franchise to play online?
being a bootleg this = automatic ban so i doubt many will bother downloading it since nearly everyone who owns a 360 already pre-ordered the game.

cal360
September 23rd, 2007, 11:24
I don't see the point of people downloading this anyway as who wants play something which its full potential is online.

Man
September 23rd, 2007, 13:17
I would, only because my internet sucks and doesnt let me play online, but i have a copy preordered anyways.

DarthPaul
September 23rd, 2007, 15:09
Stupid pirates. :mad: