PDA

View Full Version : Recovey Menu Problems with USB and Eboot.pbp

Saracchini
September 21st, 2007, 18:03
This morning i had several problems with my PSP in recovery menu...

First... when i choose "Run program at ms0:/PSP/Game..." it doent load the program... the screens goes black and nothing more. I tried change the memory stick but the problem remains.

Second... when i try use USB mode in recovery for any type of memory (ms0, flash0,flash1) it freezes and if i press X it shut´s off...

What i can do ?

PS: In XMB USB connection works fine.

EDIT:

I checked... my PSP is not running anything which uses 1,50 kernel ! PSPSsh and PSPVNC (both in GAME340) are running fine... but homebrew in folder GAME150 only throwns me in a black screen !
UMD and backups runs fine too...

jak66
September 21st, 2007, 19:22
sounds like a problem with the 1.50 subset. You probably need to reinstall, but that requires the 1.50 kernal, as does downgrading, unless you have a Pandora handy?

Saracchini
September 21st, 2007, 19:51
sounds like a problem with the 1.50 subset. You probably need to reinstall, but that requires the 1.50 kernal, as does downgrading, unless you have a Pandora handy?

No, my new battery arrived yesterday in my house :(
If i upgrade it do 3.50 and use Lumines exploit (Yes i had it ) it will solve my problem ?

jak66
September 21st, 2007, 19:59
firmware updates are blocked on custom firmwares (gives error DADADADADA). there is a new pandora battery maker, released at maxconsole. it runs on 3.XX kernal

Saracchini
September 21st, 2007, 22:25
I downloaded it right now... but the readme doesn´t say how i use it.
It´s just execute it ?

Thanks fr the help papito !

EDIT:
It change the serial of the battery to Pandora, but isnt create the Magic Memory Stick !
I´m stuck with a pandora battery without the MS...
And the off course 3.50 HEN dont work !

I tryed
1)Use recovery pack for CF... black screen.
2)Update to 3.50 .... DADADADA error.
3)Use Pandora Battery Tool for 3.xx... creates battery but not MS.
4)Pandora installer... black screen
5)3.50 HEN/Downgrader + Lumines... red screen (no sucess)

:(

Saracchini
September 22nd, 2007, 16:53
Nice.. i downloaded a program who create a "magic memory stick" without an PSP and used my created Pandora Battery ... it boots like a charm.
Before make dowgrade it dumped the nand... it showed me 2 bad_block errors ...
There any problem if i downgrade it to 1.50 now ?

jak66
September 22nd, 2007, 20:40
i think downgrading should be fine, but restoring dumps with bad blocks isn't. That is probably the cause. Try downgrading, re-upgrading and dumping the nand again.

bazman28
October 24th, 2007, 13:23
hi is it possible to downgrade 3.60 on a psp-2003, cheers ppl