PDA

View Full Version : Vision loss?

ganondorf
September 24th, 2007, 04:33
Ok, I am a big soccer player. I play it all the time.

Last week, while I was at practice, I was hit at the back of my head. It was a strong shot.

Since then, I loss some vision. I cant read signs that are 4 metres away from me. I know it happened on the day I got hit by the ball.

I also tried on some glasses, but they made me dizzy. I read on the internet that beeing hit on the back of the head could result in lost of memory or other sort of things. I know there are surgery that could fix my vision, but there's no way I am going under the knife yet.

I am also scared that its not just my vision. It could develop into something bigger.

I cry out for plea, I want my vision back.

VampDude
September 24th, 2007, 05:05
Take whoever kicked the ball to court, get the money and pay for laser surgery! (simple as) :p

Mark30001
September 24th, 2007, 05:38
...see a doctor?

quzar
September 24th, 2007, 05:55
Yea dude, see a doctor. A strong shot to the head could do all sorts of things, from form an aneurism to slightly detaching a retina.

kcajblue
September 24th, 2007, 06:10
id definitely go to the doctor.
and if its something serious, sue whoever's ass kicked the ball at your head.

Tetris999
September 24th, 2007, 07:59
Ok, I am a big soccer player. I play it all the time.

Last week, while I was at practice, I was hit at the back of my head. It was a strong shot.

Since then, I loss some vision. I cant read signs that are 4 metres away from me. I know it happened on the day I got hit by the ball.

I also tried on some glasses, but they made me dizzy. I read on the internet that beeing hit on the back of the head could result in lost of memory or other sort of things. I know there are surgery that could fix my vision, but there's no way I am going under the knife yet.

I am also scared that its not just my vision. It could develop into something bigger.

I cry out for plea, I want my vision back.

hmm thats strange, i get hit plain in the face by a soccer ball but i never get those symptoms (and these are balls kicked by 28 year old guys ow!)

its strange, i dont believe that can happen from a soccer ball, maybe there was something already going on and the soccer ball made it worse?

BOTTOM LINE, yeah go see a doctor

id definitely go to the doctor.
and if its something serious, sue whoever's ass kicked the ball at your head.

you cant sue anybody for an injury over sports, you know that? and even if you do its like 1% successful

and besides he was at practice, sooooo probably signing up for a team requires you to expect injuries for a team

Junixx
September 24th, 2007, 12:47
Yea dude, see a doctor. A strong shot to the head could do all sorts of things, from form an aneurism to slightly detaching a retina.

To changing your personality, to pseudo depression....But thats if you get hit in the front ;)

Kramer
September 24th, 2007, 12:58
Pfft the first thing you Americans think of is suing, it's really sad IMO....

gdf
September 24th, 2007, 13:41
I agree Kramer...You can't sue some guy because he hit you with a football (even though I know you didn't mention that Ganon)...

Go to the doctor.

souLLy
September 24th, 2007, 13:56
Well that will happen if you keep Jackin' the beanstalk, cut down to 4 times a day maximum.

kcajblue
September 24th, 2007, 15:17
you cant sue anybody for an injury over sports, you know that? and even if you do its like 1% successful

and besides he was at practice, sooooo probably signing up for a team requires you to expect injuries for a team

lol. i wasnt serious about suing the dude.
i was only serious about going to the doctor.

gdf
September 24th, 2007, 15:48
What do you mean? Nobody should ever be serious about going to the doctor!

Kramer
September 24th, 2007, 16:26
Nah doctors are for pussies just wait till it heals on it's own...

cal360
September 24th, 2007, 16:35
All it means is that you've damaged your visual cortex at the back of the brain slightly, it processes the signals coming from your eye so if your having problems it's not your eyes its urm.............. your brain.

VampDude
September 24th, 2007, 16:48

Firstly, I'm not American.

Secondly, neither is kcajblue he only lives there! lol :p

But suing the guy who kicked the ball is a good option, because that guy would've possibly done the same and sued for every last penny he could get.

Kramer
September 24th, 2007, 16:55
But suing the guy who kicked the ball is a good option, because that guy would've possibly done the same and sued for every last penny he could get.

Yeah but it is immoral;)

Theres always a chance you could get hurt playing any sport but you dont sue someone because they where the unlucky one that accidently hurt you....

VampDude
September 24th, 2007, 17:04
Yeah but it is immoral;)

Theres always a chance you could get hurt playing any sport but you dont sue someone because they where the unlucky one that accidently hurt you....

Here in the UK you can still claim for injuries from accidents that weren't your fault, I don't know why but claiming for stuff is advised here...

...I think maybe because it covers expenses lost in the meantime for medical related stuff, or something like that?

ganondorf
September 24th, 2007, 21:36
Nah doctors are for pussies just wait till it heals on it's own...

I agree, I hate the doctors.

I dont know if I want to go to the doctors just yet, its only my vision. An I was hit on the back of the head by my team mate. So I am not going to sue anyone. Glasses dont help, so probably surgery wont work.

Maybey it will heel itself, right?

There's no way I am going to the doctors, I will when I am in pain. But I can live with it right now.

cal360
September 24th, 2007, 21:47
If your visual cortex is damaged that is actually something to worry about, I would see a doctor if I were you.

VampDude
September 24th, 2007, 21:51
Maybey it will heel itself, right?

It could be temporary, but seeing the doctors is a good bet...

...Although I've not seen a doctor in 3 years, lastweek I tore a ligament in my thumb (cut my thumb open on some barbed wire whilst running) and I still haven't seen a doctor although I should cause I can barely move my thumb. Avoiding seeing a doctor is always a bad thing, I always get through my many injuries on my own without doctors cause the most of all they can do is prescribe stuff (and I see doctors as a waste of time) but if there is something seriously wrong with you then you should go (as you may need help).

cal360
September 24th, 2007, 21:52
Well I don't see why seeing the doctor a problem as where I am the doctors are fine.

ganondorf
September 24th, 2007, 21:59
omg, now you guys are scarring me.

Im all about natural cures. I belive there is a cure for absolutely everything and with only the use of something natural.

That being said, I will try some eye excercises, Infact, I will do them right now.

http://www.rebuildyourvision.com/?gclid=CJvFstf93I4CFQGdPAodDBaa9Q

cal360
September 24th, 2007, 22:03
It's nothing to do with your eye if you got hit on the back of your head. Yor eyes are fine. You've just disrupted your visual cortexes signals and it just needs some time to repair itself. Go see a doctor!!

VampDude
September 24th, 2007, 22:09
Well I don't see why seeing the doctor a problem as where I am the doctors are fine.

I live 2 minutes away from a hospital and 4 minutes away from a doctors surgery (and thats walking), doctors are mostly a waste of time if you know how to fix yourself.

omg, now you guys are scarring me.

Im all about natural cures. I belive there is a cure for absolutely everything and with only the use of something natural.

That being said, I will try some eye excercises, Infact, I will do them right now.

http://www.rebuildyourvision.com/?gclid=CJvFstf93I4CFQGdPAodDBaa9Q

Go to a doctor, and tell them about the eye exercise thing and ask if it will help...

...It might help, but you could have something wrong that only glasses or laser surgery could fix?

kcajblue
September 24th, 2007, 23:42
Nah doctors are for pussies just wait till it heals on it's own...wow.
so if someone came up with a machete and hacked at your leg.
youd just let it heal?

SnesR0X
September 24th, 2007, 23:49
Going to the doctors is annoying, but that's about it. Why anyone would rather have vision loss or be in pain to avoid going to a doctor is beyond me, unless they had to pay a lot. I know I don't... :D

Smokerman
September 25th, 2007, 01:01
its probly from wanking too much you ****ing looser,,, wat a ****ing freak get some glasses you ****

Smokerman
September 25th, 2007, 01:03
Going to the doctors is annoying
yea cos you have to keep getting crab cream of him for you std's you gay *** hand twat

ganondorf
September 25th, 2007, 01:03
Dude! I will kill you If you were my neigbor.

You need a life jerk!

Smokerman is probably a little teenager who gets bullied and picked on. It ok, everything will be fine. Now go run along and play with your friends.

Smokerman
September 25th, 2007, 01:05
Fockk off you twat id smash your mother****ing skull into the ground you little gay freak arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
you wana fight id ****ing kill you

Shadowblind
September 25th, 2007, 01:08
Uh-huh. hey did you see that guy thats gonna be banned? Smoker I think it was? yeah i don't remember him either. Was he some kinda fly?oh well. Anyone have a swatter? Or even a thumbnail will do. Pretty pathetic fly.

Ganon it may be just nearsitedness(bleh spelling) brought on temporarly by a bash to the head. or if your more scientifically aimed, damage to the occipital lobe part of your brain (controlling vision). If its simply swelling or minor bleeding, your sight should [return] to normal after a while. It could be more serious though, but its kinda rare for this to even happen much less be permanant...get yourself checked by a doctor ASAP.

Smokerman
September 25th, 2007, 01:08
look whos the teen who gets bullied your the freak with 459 posts sitting in your room on dcemu whilst i shaft women you geek

ganondorf
September 25th, 2007, 01:09
Bitch, I know you will get banned. Say all you want before you get banned.

1 800 668 6868

thats kids help line. There's ovbiously something wrong with you.

SnesR0X
September 25th, 2007, 01:22
yea cos you have to keep getting crab cream of him for you std's you gay *** hand twat

Going on the internet calling other people who go on the internet ***s, the ultimate thrill rush.

ganondorf
September 25th, 2007, 01:32
Smokerman, you are funny, you are very very funny.

You say I jack too much ehh? I bet you dont know how to.

You say you can kill me ehh? No, you cant kill me. Your a fat pig who cant move your body, thats why your on the internet.

Calling me a mother****er ehh? You dont even know the meaning of that word.

Calling me a loser for no damn reason ehh? Who is the loser???

Really, look in the miror. I bet you theres alot of things you hate about yourself. Your personality is awful.

Your gonna get yourself banned soon. I hope you die today, J/K, im not like you. I would never kill anything. But you seriously need to get yourself fcuking checked. Now you are the one who needs to see a doctor.

Shadowblind
September 25th, 2007, 01:39
Just sit back and laugh at the guy's stupidity with a witty comment, rather then a flamethrower. It works, trusts me. :)

kcajblue
September 25th, 2007, 01:39
well.
ganon i hope you got your answer to about your vision loss cause this might get closed soon.

ganondorf
September 25th, 2007, 02:12
well, I guess I will see the doctors.
I hate going to the doctors. Thier going to give me prescription drugs which I hate taking. I know they will. And in the end, it wont cure me and thats just money in the garbage.

wolfpack
September 25th, 2007, 02:34
i know my vision was messed up when i was looking in this forum...

i thought this topic name was: "Virgin Lost"

i was like..."wtf??"

SnesR0X
September 25th, 2007, 02:54
lol, stolen virginity.

VampDude
September 25th, 2007, 05:47
lol, stolen virginity.

You stole mine, I want it back! :rofl:

SnesR0X
September 25th, 2007, 05:49
oh, well......
YOU CAN'T, BURRRRRRRRRRRNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kramer
September 26th, 2007, 09:37
wow.
so if someone came up with a machete and hacked at your leg.
youd just let it heal?

Well it would have to be something serious like that to make me go.