PDA

View Full Version : Video response to chris crocker

Safari Al
September 24th, 2007, 22:05
I ssaw this just now and it made me laugh so hard. You remember that guychick that freaked out about leaving britney alone a while ago? Here's the video in case you dont remember
WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE IN BOTH

kHmvkRoEowc

And here's Seth Green's Video respnse :p

aiqkDm9UoKo

if a mod could embed these that'd be nice, cuz i cant.

Shrygue
September 24th, 2007, 22:11
I fixed your post show the videos. God, and they are both crazy as hell!

VampDude
September 24th, 2007, 22:12
Seen it already, it's over a week old dude...

...YouTube is my second internet home other than DCEmu, I watch a good 15-20 videos a day (well night) in between posting here :)

cal360
September 24th, 2007, 22:14
LOL well Chris Crocker must be literally insane to support Britany in such a way like that.

SnesR0X
September 24th, 2007, 22:21
Apparently he's getting his own TV show....

cal360
September 24th, 2007, 22:23
Apparently he's getting his own TV show....

What insane producer would do that?

VampDude
September 24th, 2007, 22:41
LOL well Chris Crocker must be literally insane to support Britany in such a way like that.

He was acting, thou he is a Britney fan...

...The pr*ck now has his own reality T.V. series, which I don't know when it will air or if it even has a name but that video game him undeserved success and media attention. He's just a drama/drag queen, people are calling him "Chris Crock of Shit" cause that's clearly what he is (and a sellout) which I subscribed to his video's 4 days prior to that video (cause I thought he was weird and funny) I unsubscribed soon after his success (people now hate him).

And one more thing:

Watch this video, and see what Chris Crock of Crap says?

MvwdgBu0xUE

WTF???

What insane producer would do that?

One who wants ratings.

kcajblue
September 24th, 2007, 23:45
Apparently he's getting his own TV show....thats the stupidest idea ever.
my cousin might be happy though, she likes his videos for some reason.

YouTube is my second internet home other than DCEmu, I watch a good 15-20 videos a day (well night) in between posting here :)me too.
i check my youtube as much as i check dcemu and i check them both more than my email.

SnesR0X
September 24th, 2007, 23:54
I really hate the fact that he's getting famous by screaming about how people should leave Britney alone, merely whoring attention to himself. >:[

I go on Joystiq the most :D

VampDude
September 25th, 2007, 00:02
thats the stupidest idea ever.
my cousin might be happy though, she likes his videos for some reason.

Your cousin deserves to be locked away!

me too.
i check my youtube as much as i check dcemu and i check them both more than my email.

When I'm not posting on DCEmu I watch and screen record a lot of YouTube video's, then I edit/join them and put them on DVD (mainly cartoons) :p

I really hate the fact that he's getting famous by screaming about how people should leave Britney alone, merely whoring attention to himself. >:[

I go on Joystiq the most :D

I'm going to make a piss take combined video of the Chris Crocker crap, I just need to know from what video's I'm going to steal stuff from...

...It's going to be multi-cast! (and aimed against him as a video reply - cause he's an ass).

SnesR0X
September 25th, 2007, 00:10
Get some Alice In Wonderland in there

VampDude
September 25th, 2007, 00:30
Get some Alice In Wonderland in there

I will make a good 10 minutes of video, do you mean Alice in Wonderland as in the Disney movie? If so, that can be arranged...

...Just tell me what bit/bit's and I'll do it! lol :D

SnesR0X
September 25th, 2007, 01:23
Excellent, you should make a separate thread so people can put in suggestions :)

VampDude
September 25th, 2007, 01:33
Excellent, you should make a separate thread so people can put in suggestions :)

The thread might get pulled thou, which sucks :( but making an abusive message from bits pulled together from other videos will be cool...

...I encourage everyone to do so! :D

SnesR0X
September 25th, 2007, 01:41
The thread might get pulled thou, which sucks :( but making an abusive message from bits pulled together from other videos will be cool...

...I encourage everyone to do so! :D

As long as there is nobody going completely off-topic (like we are now) there should be no real reason to close the thread. It is of course creative expression :)

VampDude
September 25th, 2007, 02:52
As long as there is nobody going completely off-topic (like we are now) there should be no real reason to close the thread. It is of course creative expression :)

I think a Chris Crocker thread will go horribly off topic thou, I have some really funny ideas for my video thou...

...I'm going to watch some of his video responses from people against him and take the best parts of nearly all of them (if they all have good parts) and integrate it with the LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE video :rofl:

steve520
September 25th, 2007, 02:56
lmao thats all i got to say seth green is good.

Safari Al
September 25th, 2007, 03:13
i just made thethread to show the parody but if thats old then well......i guess im old lol

ninja9393
September 25th, 2007, 03:49
LMAO thats funny

Btw this is my 800th post, it took me while to get there huh

VampDude
September 25th, 2007, 03:58
i just made thethread to show the parody but if thats old then well......i guess im old lol

lol, did you know Chris Crocker was really weird?

5MzRn60irvc

steve520
September 25th, 2007, 04:02
WTF that chick-dude is messed up but i think he's just an attention whore but whatever...

VampDude
September 25th, 2007, 04:05
WTF that chick-dude is messed up but i think he's just an attention whore but whatever...

He is an attention whore, that's just his problem...

...He's seeked attention for so long now, and now he's got it and it's wrong how he achieved his attention.

Safari Al
September 25th, 2007, 20:58
lol, did you know Chris Crocker was really weird?

5MzRn60irvc

wuick some one call the phsycho ward!!!! :rofl: