PDA

View Full Version : Coded Arms Contagion

wraggster
September 25th, 2007, 00:02
Released today at Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-b9-49-en-84-j-70-1spu.html)

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/4n/pa.83874.1.jpg

features
New futuristic storyline set in a virtual reality military training program
Fully customizable controls to fit every style of play
More weapons, firearms and explosives to choose from
Ad-hoc and infrastructure online multiplayer modes for up to eight players

description
Coded Arms 2 thrusts players into a new cybernetic crisis where they must use their hacking abilities and an arsenal of high-powered weaponry to survive. As a lone security agent players will return to A.I.D.A., a virtual reality military training program, to prevent cyber-terrorists from taking control of the program and gaining access to classified military information. The hackers believe that AIDA shouldn't be restricted for only government use. The agent must use his abilities and combat skills to disinfect AIDA from the hacker-introduced virus so he can escape the system. Across a variety of enclosed and open-air levels, players will take on original enemies with an all-new selection of firearms and explosives that lets them counter the terrorist menace with more firepower than ever before. Up to eight players can go head-to-head in the game's new online multiplayer modes.

kcajblue
September 25th, 2007, 00:27
i hope this one is better than the first.

Gizmo356
September 25th, 2007, 00:36
It better than the first for sure but I only play it for multi player.

DarthPaul
September 25th, 2007, 00:43
It's better than the first. But that doesn't mean it's very good... I liked the first one though.

schluptnut
September 25th, 2007, 01:02
Its like halo 2 multiplayer without the microphones.

Smokerman
September 25th, 2007, 01:04
banned

Joe88
September 25th, 2007, 01:24
theres people using cwcheat online for inf health ...
:'(

Gene
September 25th, 2007, 02:48
This game is rather horrid. The graphics look like something that came out of a half broken blender, and the single player is not very fun. overall a very repetitive and boring game. rent it if you want but don't waste your money on it.

Broadus
September 25th, 2007, 04:44
It would've been a great game back in 1997. I thought it looked pretty good, mainly because lots of stuff glows and it has cool "virtual reality" effects. Pretty boring, though.
I really liked the multiplayer. It's like slow-motion Quake. People are already cheating??? That's terrible!

schluptnut
September 25th, 2007, 05:56
Is there anyway that the developers of these games for online play like Coded arms, socom, medal of honor and tom clancys rainbow 6 vegas can make a patch that keeps you from cheating? That sucks that this is what comes from people using CFW. You are ruining CFW. Noooooo. I use CFW but I dont take it out on the little guys midgame.

DarthPaul
September 25th, 2007, 06:34
Its like halo 2 multiplayer without the microphones.

You wish.

Broadus
September 25th, 2007, 07:03
The very talk of using cheat programs to gain an advantage in online multiplayer games should be as forbidden as ISO talk.

Joe88
September 25th, 2007, 09:16
Is there anyway that the developers of these games for online play like Coded arms, socom, medal of honor and tom clancys rainbow 6 vegas can make a patch that keeps you from cheating? That sucks that this is what comes from people using CFW. You are ruining CFW. Noooooo. I use CFW but I dont take it out on the little guys midgame.
socom I believe checks for cheats (being run from sony servers)
everything else is fair game to cheaters, just pop in MGS:PO , almost everybody is cheating online, its really patheic, then the server hosts kick you for killing them while "they" were using cheats

its really pathetic...

I just rather not get involved with it

thehumanidiot
September 25th, 2007, 11:42
instead of making cheat hacks they should make microphone hacks, so you can talk on any game

n8archer_XI
September 25th, 2007, 22:56
Right. Just 'cause you can cheat, doesn't mean you have to...

kcajblue
September 26th, 2007, 01:14
id only use this for multiplayer then.
i might try the single player.

and yes if its anything like the first one.
it is repetitive.

ICE
September 26th, 2007, 01:55
socom ftb2 put up a patch once but it was cracked in 8 hours :P
i admit it. i cheat online but only against glitchers and other hackers ;)

jaws365
September 27th, 2007, 10:39
I wish all first-person-shooters had SOCOM controlls... The strafe-function here is too un-intuitiv, I always look up/down when I want to move sideways.